IGF-1 Long R3 Help..

Cbrsi

Awards
Hey everyone.

i recently just bought the IGF-1 Long R3 supply and i noticed it came in vials that contain powder. this means i have to injected a substance into it first then use it .. ..

also .. what injection spots are best for this .. ?

i would really like help on this so i dont do it wrong and mess something up .. i was planing on doing 40 mcg ED 4 weeks b4 my sd cycle and then 40 mcg ed in my pct...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone.

i recently just bought the IGF-1 Long R3 supply and i noticed it came in vials that contain powder. this means i have to injected a substance into it first then use it .. ..

also .. what injection spots are best for this .. ?

i would really like help on this so i dont do it wrong and mess something up .. i was planing on doing 40 mcg ED 4 weeks b4 my sd cycle and then 40 mcg ed in my pct...
Are you serious? You bought a substance before doing any research on how to use it? You need to spend some time with the SEARCH button here and read all you can on what IGF is and how to use it properly. There is an IMMENSE amount of information here on it. I would strongly suggest starting with a thread by Grunt called My take on IGF. You can find it here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/52017-my-take-igf.html Its about 30 pages long. That will be a good start.

Cbrsi

Awards
if i have 100 mcg vile of long r3 igf1 . how much BW do i mix in and how long do i swerl till i have to draw to inject..

and i found a lot of people saying Bw mix and alot saying AA ..

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i have 100 mcg vile of long r3 igf1 . how much BW do i mix in and how long do i swerl till i have to draw to inject..

and i found a lot of people saying Bw mix and alot saying AA ..
if you only have 100mcg then you dont have enough for more than 1 day..

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
if you only have 100mcg then you dont have enough for more than 1 day..
That is untrue. At 40mcg that is enough for 20 doses. 40mcg is the "normal" dose. So if he were to pin it 4x a week, its enough for 5 weeks.

However with the questions he is asking, he still has not read enough to use it properly. The answers are all here. All he has to do is search. Nobody is going to do his homework for him

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I read that wrong, my bad. If he has 100mcg, then he only has enough for 2.5 doses. I'll bet he has 1000mcg though and just doesn't know it.

Cbrsi

Awards
no i have 16 viles of 100mcg each .. i wanted to know how much ba water i add to it b4 drawing from it .. what i found was i think .3 mL per 100 mcg .. but idk if thats right and on a 1/2 ml needle every tic is 10 mcg ..

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Add 1/10CC of 100uM Acetic Acid into each vial (as you use them) 100uM is .06% Acetic Acid. Thats your freebie for the day :) You really seem to NOT want do do your own research here....

Cbrsi

Awards
iv been readin that page u sent me and some other stuff .. people say that if i cant find AA then BaWater would work but i would loose like 5 % of the powder.. would it still b the same .10mL of ba Water ? and im sorry im not trying to be one of those guys that just want answere and not know anything .. i did some reasearch on the stuff but i know that i didnt do enough .. thanks for helpin me tho

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Bac water will most likely ruin the peptide in a short amount of time because the PH is not correct. I do not know how short of time that is, but I am fairly sure it has been covered here. With Acetic Acid the peptide is good at room temp for over a year. If you were going to dose the whole 100mcg at once Bac water would probably be ok but I'd be hesitant to tell you that it would be stable for more than just a few minutes or hours.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Bud, you HAVE to reconstitute your igf in Acetic Acid, plain and simple. The only use for bacteriostatic water is to lessen the burn during injection.

Cbrsi

Awards
i c .. but when i was searching i couldnt find a .06 acetic acid .. and i dont have the tools to dilute it down to .06

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea, you can inject the powder, put some powder in the syringe and inject it in your vein

or

You can cook cookies, IGF1 cookies anyone ?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Do a google search on AA and i'm sure you will find a supplier...

2res4

Awards
AA .06% is needed for the 1000mcg vials because of the lr3. If you have 100mcg vials then bac water is fine because you will use it within 7 days. Do not reconstitute until you are ready to use it with the bac water and you will be fine. I just ran 4 weeks and tried some different methods all at 40mcg a day and added 7.5 lbs of lean muscle. I am running AAS with it but this all came during then weeks of igf use. I would suggest you read as much as possible if you haven't already and best of luck to you

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
AA .06% is needed for the 1000mcg vials because of the lr3. If you have 100mcg vials then bac water is fine because you will use it within 7 days. Do not reconstitute until you are ready to use it with the bac water and you will be fine. I just ran 4 weeks and tried some different methods all at 40mcg a day and added 7.5 lbs of lean muscle. I am running AAS with it but this all came during then weeks of igf use. I would suggest you read as much as possible if you haven't already and best of luck to you
You got 7.5 pounds of lean muscle of nothing but a 4 week run of IGF?? Sorry, I call bull****. There is no way that is possible unless you were running AAS with it.:bsflag:

2res4

Awards
Redwolfwv. If you read the post I stated very clearly that i was running aas along with it. So before you call bulls@@t you should read a little closer. I stated I gained the weight during cycle, which was a bulk, but have leaned out while gaining. I'm not here to argue and don't care so much what anyone thinks about it I was simply stating what I did and how it worked. The point was that the gains came at same time as igf use. You are right. That much weight is not possible in that time frame with just igf but again it was with aas as stated. Here is the problem, people like to talk without reading. Before you say it's bullsh** know what you are talking about.

Last edited:

disgraziato

Awards
Are you serious? You bought a substance before doing any research on how to use it? You need to spend some time with the SEARCH button here and read all you can on what IGF is and how to use it properly. There is an IMMENSE amount of information here on it. I would strongly suggest starting with a thread by Grunt called My take on IGF. You can find it here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/52017-my-take-igf.html Its about 30 pages long. That will be a good start.
WHAT HE SAID! I agree 100% Red!!! How can you buy a substance, nevermind inject a substance into your body, without first having answered every single question you might have through research and more research. These questions are the reason why I don't frequent this sub-forum....

Cbrsi

Awards
a 100 mcg would need .10 ml of Bacwater .. i pour it slowly but it doesnt mix.. what am i doing wrong?