Ostarine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisonpyh

Awards
I have been trying as much info on sarms as I can. I have been working out solidly for two years, and am 20 years old (21 soon). I have seen much contradictory info on sarms in general, some stating no pct required, does not affect hpta, others saying it's dose dependent. I am guessing it's still too knew to tell. I understand that some users get minor shutdown on s4, so it is affecting hpta in some way but overall seems to have less sides than aas. Ostarine may have the potential to have even less sides/shutdown. Is there any vet or experienced user that would know if ostarine would be safe for a 20 year old to take, if nolvedex/ clomid is on hand?

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
We have the studies that you have probably seen if you have typed ostarine into google or even on many boards like this, but ostarine is very new. I have only seen a couple of guys report on it and they had received fairly small samples so they were not on it for very long. I have seen it for sale now at a couple of places so I am guessing you will see a lot of info soon, but real user feedback is going to be scarce at this point.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
s**** search now has it in stock, im pretty excited. I should have my order by the end of the week. I plan on running a log.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
xxxxxxxxx now has it in stock, im pretty excited. I should have my order by the end of the week. I plan on running a log.
i don't think you are supposed to be posting sources for research chems.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
That is what I was figuring. Only seen a small log by Carlito and CharlesMcgee on another forum. They seemed like they were both having fairly decent results, fat loss, lean muscle, endurance, and overall feeling of well being. Will be nice to see some new logs in the next couple weeks now that SS, che**, and unique chemicals (appears they use DMSO which is no good from my reading) are out.

Will definitely be following yours/ everyone's logs to see what the deal is in terms of lean muscle, strength etc but mainly possible sides such as shutdown. Guess it could be dose dependent, will be interesting to see how people use it for cutting, recomp or bulk. What are you going to start off with, and for what purpose? I saw you answer some questions in the other thread about sarms. Do you think it would be relatively safe on hpta?
No shutdown on the HPTA, I love the sarms s4, so it has some BIG shoes to fill IMO. I had the osta-sarms to try for a couple weeks and saw results at 6mgs ed, so im looking forward to 12mg.

Sisonpyh

Awards
No shutdown on the HPTA, I love the sarms s4, so it has some BIG shoes to fill IMO. I had the osta-sarms to try for a couple weeks and saw results at 6mgs ed, so im looking forward to 12mg.
Hmm interesting. Guess its to much gray area to predict for anyone. Ill need to look at the logs to see the general consensus. 12 mg should be a good start, you thinking about pushing the dosage up after a certain time or keep it at that and compare to 6mg?

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I ran s4 for 4 weeks at 50mg/day and now that I am off for 2 weeks I have no libido and no morning wood. I enjoyed the effects while on, but for me there was definitely suppression. I am starting PCT now. I am really hoping ostarine is a better option for me as far as suppression is concerned, but we'll see.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I ran s4 for 4 weeks at 50mg/day and now that I am off for 2 weeks I have no libido and no morning wood. I enjoyed the effects while on, but for me there was definitely suppression. I am starting PCT now. I am really hoping ostarine is a better option for me as far as suppression is concerned, but we'll see.
strange as I had none, and I took a ZRT test before and after. Test levels did not change.

You are a minority case to say the lease. Toss some HCgenerate in next go round.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Dude, I had the exact same experience. I really liked this product but it needs a PCT. I don't know about you but I kept most of my results. I wonder too how the Ostarine will be but the only way to really know is to actually try it.

Sisonpyh

Awards
Damn sounds like pretty bad shutdown. I took hdrol at 50/75/75/75 with nothing like that. Hope pct goes well for you, interested in seeing how fast you will recover. What are you running? If you are going to run a log I will definitely follow.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn sounds like pretty bad shutdown. I took hdrol at 50/75/75/75 with nothing like that. Hope pct goes well for you, interested in seeing how fast you will recover. What are you running? If you are going to run a log I will definitely follow.
As far as sex goes I am still able to function, but just no desire to do so. I am running powerfull and atd for pct. I still enjoyed s4 and I will probably run it again. It gave me a very nice boost in strength and hardness/muscle quality seemed to improve everywhere. It also seemed to support libido well because I had zero issues while on.

For those who might be thinking it..no, the atd did not cause my libido issues, I only started the PCT after realizing I was shutdown.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Dude, I had the exact same experience. I really liked this product but it needs a PCT. I don't know about you but I kept most of my results. I wonder too how the Ostarine will be but the only way to really know is to actually try it.
So far the results have stuck.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
It may not be a hormone, but it works in pretty much the same way. Shutdown isnt due to receptors being turned off, it is because of the negative feedback loop in the hpta which causes the body to "shutdown" or down regulate natural production. Even the rat studies on s4 showed LH suppression. I am glad that some people are able to run this without suppression, but it doesnt invalidate my experience or the experience of hugeswole or the scientific data, not to mention the feedback of several other users on various boards that required PCT after s4.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
It may not be a hormone, but it works in pretty much the same way. Shutdown isnt due to receptors being turned off, it is because of the negative feedback loop in the hpta which causes the body to "shutdown" or down regulate natural production. Even the rat studies on s4 showed LH suppression. I am glad that some people are able to run this without suppression, but it doesnt invalidate my experience or the experience of hugeswole or the scientific data, not to mention the feedback of several other users on various boards that required PCT after s4.
Im not saying you dont feel suppressed, but guys are using it in their PCT regime......so, I find it hard to belive there is shutdown. I have run ZRT test and they showed no diff in test, so I guess the thats where my info come from. I have run s4 at least 10 times with no issue.

julius123d

Awards
This is a very promising research chem. I had placed my ostarine (mk-2866) order with xxxxxemicals and will be posting a log once I get it.

Sisonpyh

Awards
This is exactly what I gathered from reading other logs. It is odd though that some don't get shut down. But like junkyarddog, I have seen numerous logs where people have ran s4 successfully for pct. Personally I would not risk it, hoping that Ostarine will be a different story though. Going to order some from Che** tonight and follow as many logs as I can. Sure many will be popping up in the next couple weeks. Have tamo on hand just in case.

This is a very promising research chem. I had placed my ostarine (mk-2866) order with xxxxxemicals and will be posting a log once I get it.
I will be following when you do get it.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! Incredibly intriguing compound. Definately subbed to anyone who logs this.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I gathered from reading other logs. It is odd though that some don't get shut down. But like junkyarddog, I have seen numerous logs where people have ran s4 successfully for pct. Personally I would not risk it, hoping that Ostarine will be a different story though. Going to order some from Che** tonight and follow as many logs as I can. Sure many will be popping up in the next couple weeks. Have tamo on hand just in case.

I will be following when you do get it.
the sarms s4 and the osta-sarm are realy somthing special. Well at least the sarms-s4. Cant wait to see the osta-sarms logs.I would not order from anyone but "sarms search", but thats just me. Sarms Search had both first "sarms s-4"and the"osta-sarm" and they are the only company that will give you a COA. I emailed one of the others and asked for one and got no response. There are lots of fakes in the mix.....I just want a quality product.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur.

I also can't wait to see some of the Ostarine logs populate a bit. Going to hold off until then.

OT: Will someone please tell me why Sarms haven't caught on? Why they are not more popular?

Steroids WITHOUT nasty androgenic sides, hepatotoxic issues, lipid problems and only a mild impact on the HPTA axis. These seem more reasonable to use then both Steroids and PH's all day long (for MILD cycles).

the sarms s4 and the osta-sarm are realy somthing special. Well at least the sarms-s4. Cant wait to see the osta-sarms logs.I would not order from anyone but "sarms search", but thats just me. Sarms Search had both first "sarms s-4"and the"osta-sarm" and they are the only company that will give you a COA. I emailed one of the others and asked for one and got no response. There are lots of fakes in the mix.....I just want a quality product.

Sisonpyh

Awards
I understand that SS is defintiely legit but I have heard good things about chem** and they have a COA on there site. I will be the guinea pig for them I suppose. Just got it today! Going to start taking it tomorrow. Haven't heard one response about age, so we will see how it goes.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I understand that SS is defintiely legit but I have heard good things about chem** and they have a COA on there site. I will be the guinea pig for them I suppose. Just got it today! Going to start taking it tomorrow. Haven't heard one response about age, so we will see how it goes.
order at your own risk. sarms search has been around since the s4 and osta hit the market. Thats the only company i would use.I would go with the guys that have been at it the longest. Let us know how it goes.

I know of two companies selling fake osta and s4. If the price seems to good to be true, its because it is. These products are very expensive to manufacture.

Sisonpyh

Awards
order at your own risk. sarms search has been around since the s4 and osta hit the market. Thats the only company i would use.I would go with the guys that have been at it the longest. Let us know how it goes.

I know of two companies selling fake osta and s4. If the price seems to good to be true, its because it is. These products are very expensive to manufacture.
Ill probably do a sporadic log depending on how much school I need to keep up with. Hopefully everyone will come together on this to get as much info out as possible. I trust the sources that that mentioned that site, but I suppose time will tell.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen the same threads ;)

Be careful while reading their posts as they BOTH have a vested interest in these SARMS.

TO BE FAIR: That does NOT mean their feedback is BS! BUT it is important to know if you get what I mean.

An example would be a guy from USPLabs pimping his own supps. His assessment could be SPOT ON and legit but a discerning eye is needed for obvious reasons!

Carlito is a good guy and been around for ages on these boards. I only think it's fair that readers know all that surrounds any feedback. Again, BOTH types of SARMS might be the bomb-diggity, I just think feedback from people unrelated to sales is a more reasonable approach with regard to gaining insight.

That is what I was figuring. Only seen a small log by Carlito and CharlesMcgee on another forum. They seemed like they were both having fairly decent results, fat loss, lean muscle, endurance, and overall feeling of well being. Will be nice to see some new logs in the next couple weeks now that SS, che**, and unique chemicals (appears they use DMSO which is no good from my reading) are out.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
guys, you should run the S4 together with d-aspartic acid @ 6 grams/ a day. You won't experience shutdown with the DAA. (DAA raises LH and Testosterone at the same time) It will be a incredible mix.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
guys, you should run the S4 together with d-aspartic acid @ 6 grams/ a day. You won't experience shutdown with the DAA. (DAA raises LH and Testosterone at the same time) It will be a incredible mix.
Im hearing good things about the d-aspartic acid. Im going to get some very soon.

Sisonpyh

Awards
I've seen the same threads ;)

Be careful while reading their posts as they BOTH have a vested interest in these SARMS.

TO BE FAIR: That does NOT mean their feedback is BS! BUT it is important to know if you get what I mean.

An example would be a guy from USPLabs pimping his own supps. His assessment could be SPOT ON and legit but a discerning eye is needed for obvious reasons!

Carlito is a good guy and been around for ages on these boards. I only think it's fair that readers know all that surrounds any feedback. Again, BOTH types of SARMS might be the bomb-diggity, I just think feedback from people unrelated to sales is a more reasonable approach with regard to gaining insight.
Haha yes very true Whacked, good fbi work on your part. I am aware about Carlitos position, but I figure price wise vs some support it would be worth a shot. Guess I will be one of the first few non sponsored openly talking about che**.

On the side note, I took my first 10mg this morning upon awakening. Tasted like the way superglue smells but from what others are saying, they got the same reaction. Going to do my workout in a bit, not expecting any changes for a little while though.

Sisonpyh

Awards
I have been hearing more and more about DAA, I am going to look into it as well.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Haha yes very true Whacked, good fbi work on your part. I am aware about Carlitos position, but I figure price wise vs some support it would be worth a shot. Guess I will be one of the first few non sponsored openly talking about che**.

On the side note, I took my first 10mg this morning upon awakening. Tasted like the way superglue smells but from what others are saying, they got the same reaction. Going to do my workout in a bit, not expecting any changes for a little while though.
I tried che** and the s4 appears to be legit. got the same feelings others had while on.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen PA suggest running DAA w/ an AI. Do you recommend the same? (while running a sarm)

2die4

2die4

Awards
I tried che** and the s4 appears to be legit. got the same feelings others had while on.
Same here actually im on s4 from that site, and let me tell ya never felt stronger.one more week and im done :) ill throw some unleashed for a light pct (ya never know) and save the rest of s4 for another time.
So far the yellow tint its ok... its there but *uck it!!! one more week.

Sisonpyh

Awards
Same here actually im on s4 from that site, and let me tell ya never felt stronger.one more week and im done :) ill throw some unleashed for a light pct (ya never know) and save the rest of s4 for another time.
So far the yellow tint its ok... its there but *uck it!!! one more week.
Great to hear the legitimacy of there products from a couple different people. I feel like there price vs user feedback definitely beats out other competition. Curious to find if uniquem is legit as well, they had the best price vs quantity.

I've seen PA suggest running DAA w/ an AI. Do you recommend the same? (while running a sarm)
That sounds like it would be another really good combo.

Heard about many saying that a combo of s4 and ostarine would be amazing as well. Hope some of the more experienced users do a log with the two.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Im hearing good things about the d-aspartic acid. Im going to get some very soon.
best natural test booster out there, period. All the other herbal boosters are complete crap comparing with this heavenly supplement. people should stop buying herbal test boosters at once, mainly placebo anyway.

s4 + DAA = super athlete

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
best natural test booster out there, period. All the other herbal boosters are complete crap comparing with this heavenly supplement. people should stop buying herbal test boosters at once, mainly placebo anyway.

s4 + DAA = super athlete
Imeniaan, what if you added an AI to the above combo like topical formestane. Would this be good?

To everyone else, what do people think of a SARM along w/ something like Arachdonic Acid (X-factor)?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
What are you people talking about with the DMSO being a bad thing? At 15mg/day you're taking 1/100th of the lowest dose to show any adverse effects, in rats. No adverse effects have ever been shown in people.

We got people on S4 losing their vision and people are splitting hairs about DMSO without doing any research...perspective, people!

retroshaper

Awards
What are you people talking about with the DMSO being a bad thing? At 15mg/day you're taking 1/100th of the lowest dose to show any adverse effects, in rats. No adverse effects have ever been shown in people.

We got people on S4 losing their vision and people are splitting hairs about DMSO without doing any research...perspective, people!
Who has lost their vision? Links please.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?446546-Warning-to-People-Thinking-of-Trying-S4-(Eyes)&p=5368545

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/can-someone-please-comment-about-eye-damage-s4-link-719443.html

The Jury is out on the M1 metabolite, and S4 is more androgenic (that's why it cuts better, but is more suppressive, better strength etc...basically closer to real gear, Ostarine is more SARMy)

Ostarine + a real AI + LCLT should be plenty, IMO.

EDIT: They pulled S4 from trials at much lower doses, and those reports mention vision problems. Ostarine seems better in every relevant way, I just don't get it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whereas from all I can tell, Ostarine is still undergoing further trials, having passed the initial round

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
EDIT: They pulled S4 from trials at much lower doses, and those reports mention vision problems. Ostarine seems better in every relevant way, I just don't get it.
Do you have a link to or a copy of the study? I would love to see results from a human study on s4, but I did not think it made it to the human trials due to the series metabolite issue.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From memory, the human trial started but was cancelled before completion due to the vision sides. I could be wrong, but I believe thats what I read at one point.

Sisonpyh

Awards

s4 + DAA = super athlete
Do you have any links to people that have done this? Seems really random who gets shuts down from S4, I have heard people taking 150mg and not getting shut down (no blood work though) and have seen bloodwork for 50 mg with people getting shut down. If DAA was used, how much do you think it would lower the probability of possible shut down?

After doing more research it appears that DMSO is not that toxic. I believe someone on another forum showed how sellchem used DMSO in their product, further proving the point.

Do you have a link to or a copy of the study? I would love to see results from a human study on s4, but I did not think it made it to the human trials due to the series metabolite issue.
It is the metabolite M1 that causes the vision sides:

An interesting MS behavior was observed in the CID spectra of precursor ions of O-dephenylated metabolites M11, corresponding m/z 287 for S1 and m/z 307 for S2, S3, and S4 (Fig. 2). With compounds S1, S2, and S3, the fragmentation followed the above-mentioned pathway, whereas for the S4-metabolite M11b exceptional fragments were detected instead.

From this source: Sending it to you Natiels. Cant post it because I dont have enough posts and it wont let me put spaces, still recognizes it.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Isn't the whole point of using a SARM to avoid using hormonal compounds? Wouldn't it be best standalone, rather than being used w/ an AI or test booster?

What would be the point of the above?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?446546-Warning-to-People-Thinking-of-Trying-S4-(Eyes)&p=5368545

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/can-someone-please-comment-about-eye-damage-s4-link-719443.html

The Jury is out on the M1 metabolite, and S4 is more androgenic (that's why it cuts better, but is more suppressive, better strength etc...basically closer to real gear, Ostarine is more SARMy)

Ostarine + a real AI + LCLT should be plenty, IMO.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Isn't the whole point of using a SARM to avoid using hormonal compounds? Wouldn't it be best standalone, rather than being used w/ an AI or test booster?

What would be the point of the above?
The real point is to get the advantages of a hormonal product without the side effects. The main side effect being suppression of the HPTA. If you are not being suppressed then increasing your natural test is icing on the cake.

2die4

2die4

Awards
Well the way i see its very simple :) s4 at list had a human trial they stop.. and nobody knows y do you??? and how many trials has been there for other (new) steroid,prohormones etc? not much or nothing!!! Let me tell you something i have 5 days left on s4 (5on 2off) and im done with my first cycle of s4, yes i had the stupid vision effect but nothing to worry about it goes away.. people dont be scared!!!
S4+Jack3d=MONSTER ENERGY KILLING MACHINE!!!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Well the way i see its very simple :) s4 at list had a human trial they stop.. and nobody knows y do you??? and how many trials has been there for other (new) steroid,prohormones etc? not much or nothing!!! Let me tell you something i have 5 days left on s4 (5on 2off) and im done with my first cycle of s4, yes i had the stupid vision effect but nothing to worry about it goes away.. people dont be scared!!!
can you tell me more about this energy increase you are talking about?

what about strength ? pumps? FAT LOSS ? and libido?

thank you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know it goes away? Have any ideas how it may affect your vision 10 or 15 years from now? No, you don't. It was dropped from the human studies, which is enough to make me uninterested in using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.