IGF-1 LR3 Stomach Sides!!!!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I did my first 50mcg yesterday. 25 preworkout and 25 post. Its now 18 hrs later and my stomach is in real pain. My intestines keep contracting and moving, and fees like my smooth muscles inside are burning. I can't sleep for anything its so uncomfortable. I hit the toilet, go back to bed and it keeps going and going....its like my digestive tract is stuck in overdrive. I also feel a bit naseaus.

How long will it take for this 50mcg amount to stop its effects? I heard it can take like weeks/months for the effects to continue, even after the half-life...

Any suggestions?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biggest suggestion is to stop messing with underground anabolics and just follow your doctor's orders.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Well, I found out it only lasts 72hrs on the igf-1 receptors. I feel alot better now. Alot of people report this side.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well, it could have been the super cissus I just capped, but never had an issue with that either.

I did inject sub-q.

Ill give it a go again soon, as I feel perfectly fine now.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well, I dropped my BAC water on the ground and cracked the vial. So, Ive been using distilled water, from the grocery store, filtered with a .20 whatman into a vial, to backfill the syringe. I was worried that there might be some bacteria or something still living in it and was afraid to inject into the muscle until I get more BAC water.

I guess Ill try biceps, bilaterally tomorrow. As long as I filtered the water, it shouldn't really matter right?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Let us know how it goes when u try im. I'm about to start igf as well

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never got that or even heard of someone mentioning it. Sounds like you got pgcl, not igf lol

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
tried it again today. 25mcg, pre-workout on my tricep. No stomach problems yet. However, I did the shot at 5:00pm, its now 10:00pm, and I have minor dizzyness. My blood sugar should be fine tho, as I've been drinking carbs and eating pasta/rice. I feel really tired.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why pre-workout and not post?

i think your water is fine, not ideal but i highly doubt it would make you sick.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I worked out at 7 last night, didn't want to take the shot so late. So I took it before the workout.

This morning i just shot 20mcg in to right bicep muscle. Feel fine. Little dizzy again, but its tolerable. Feel a slight pump. No stomach cramps yet, and none last night. :)

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fair enough. try and make it into the gym earlier though if at all possible. the gains will be much better... i dont think the dizzyness and such is unheard of for a new user. very normal anytime you are using slin or related peptides and messing with blood sugar levels. good luck with this and keep us posted.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i shoot either morning post workout or pre bed

it has to go systematically anyway doesnt really matter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Jasen IGF-1/GH 9