IGF-1 Ec

pressmaster

Awards
What would you guys recommend as far as dosages go for mechano growth factor? I am using only MGF because I just want 2 increase growth n my biceps without gaining extra weight all over the rest of my body.I have done many personal studies on how effectively i can naturally gain size n all of my muscle groups with precise nutritional intake and training intensity levels,averaged them and I am looking forward 2 seeing the results with proper IM administration of IGF-1Ec MGF postworkout.I have researched dosing and I am just concerned with whether or not I need a total amount of the MGF per week in order for it to b effective since I am only injecting one bodypart,or if I can get away with doing it like u would for each muscle worked on each day postworkout but only with my biceps and still c growth.My hypothesis is that it will work since this a localized type of treatment but I would like to hear from some of the more experienced users.I would really appreciate ne feedback positive or negative so I can make the most out of this cycle and post my results here for other ppl to learn from,THANX EVERY1 4 YOUR TIME

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro - got your PM and figured I'd just reply in the thread. I'm kind of new to IGF, considering a first run with it in the next few weeks. I was going to run it during pct but my pct felt pretty good already and i was maintaining weight, etc. so I figured I'd run it during my "off" period when I'm itching to be "on" again.

Anyway, the dosing for IGF-1 MCG is 50-200mcg split bilaterally. That means 25-100mcg in each side. I don't know what your $$ situation is but you might want to go with the lower dose and run ~4 weeks. I've been told more than 4 weeks and you see a loss in effectiveness. Also, I've heard that "pulsing" it 3-4x per week yields best results.

Good luck to you and your dad bro and let me know if u got anymore questions.

pressmaster

Awards
Thanx bro I really ppreciate it.So if I was doing it 3 to 4 times a week would i inject my biceps even when they r not getting direct work that day seeing as how ppl have better results using it more often and it is used pwo.As it is a localized treatment I just want to make sure bcuz I would love to split it again and hit the quads but I would assume that the 3 or 4 times a week pulse applies to that direct area.I think I am going to run it at 25mcg each bicep postworkout and switch from working biceps once every 6 days to once every 4 days so I will b hitting my dose every 4 days,then I guess i could inject some other time to make the treatment 3x every 8 days instead of twice but ne input is greatly appreciated as the injections r supposed 2 b postworkout.So If ne1 has ne personal experience and suggestions feel free,I will eventually run the long chain igf-1 but right now 2 save money I would just like to go localized with the treatment as I am also cutting weight and am just looking to increase a small percentage of my mass.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I would inject a different area for the third shot. Ideally, you should inject 3-4x / week and each inject should be PWO for a different part. Like for me, Day 1 will be shoulders and traps and i'll inject shoulders; Day 2 will be chest and tris and i'll inject tris (this is difficult, sometimes i need to have my wife do it for me), Day 3 will be biceps and lats and i'll inject biceps, Day 4 will be legs and i'll inject quads. The other 3 days out of the week I swim HIIT for cardio and will not inject. The IGF-1 has a weight loss effect in addition to hyperplasia. Most recommend keeping calories high to use it as a bulker not a cutter. I'll be keeping calories at maintenance and stacking with lean xtreme, controlling cortisol to stay anti-catabolic if any weight loss does occur.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0