anti ageing true?

Buffgammaman

Awards
can hgh really stop most symtoms of ageing? We already know of it's muscle strenthing propertys but what of everything els? can it truely stop wrinkles from forming on the face? regrow hair? strenthen bone? what about it's restorative propertys to organs?

gobig1

Awards
My personal experience with it is that it is truly an anti-aging compound. I did an 8 mo cycle, various dosages, timing schemes, etc. The most phenomenal aspect was its ability to burn/melt away bodyfat especially from personal trouble areas that ALWAYS remained despite the best of diets and other compounds. A clean diet enhanced this effect, but this ability was also there while engaging in a poor diet. The majority of positive benefits didnt start exhibiting themselves until about 3-4 weeks into the cycle, but after that is was almost literally, daily changes observed in the mirror. I didnt pay too much attention to the, for me, secondary effects of skin and hair improvements, but they were noticed by others which made me look and take note. Skin just becomes much more resilient, younger looking and yes, wrinkles become less noticeable...making them dissappear...well, definitely less noticeable. It absolutely takes years off your face. I was 41-42 when I ran this and the changes were significant and noticeable by everyone that knew me. Never revealed my secret except my wife knew, but the youth enhancing external appearance is definitely a reality of HGH. Other than "feeling" better, I cant really comment on the benefit internally, but what I can say as with most other things, if the inside is not up to par, it will show on the external features, i.e., skin tone, hair loss, etc.

My #1 priority when I finally return from Afghanistan permanently in a couple years, will be to go on a more or less permanent cycle of HGH at 1-2iu's daily after a year of higher theraputic dosages and getting the ol' body back in shape. A truly amazing substance.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Just a note:
GH is a potent 11 beta HSD 1 inhibitor (Reduces cortisol). If you follow a protocol for anti-aging that includes DHEA you may want to use lower dosages of both since DHEA is also an extremely potent inhibitor of 11 beta HSD 1 enzyme as well. That combo could cause a greater-than-desired drop in cortisol (which is bad). Positive holistic effects of GH have been well documented- anecdotally and under clinical conditions)

Best,
A.

Buffgammaman

Awards
My personal experience with it is that it is truly an anti-aging compound. I did an 8 mo cycle, various dosages, timing schemes, etc. The most phenomenal aspect was its ability to burn/melt away bodyfat especially from personal trouble areas that ALWAYS remained despite the best of diets and other compounds. A clean diet enhanced this effect, but this ability was also there while engaging in a poor diet. The majority of positive benefits didnt start exhibiting themselves until about 3-4 weeks into the cycle, but after that is was almost literally, daily changes observed in the mirror. I didnt pay too much attention to the, for me, secondary effects of skin and hair improvements, but they were noticed by others which made me look and take note. Skin just becomes much more resilient, younger looking and yes, wrinkles become less noticeable...making them dissappear...well, definitely less noticeable. It absolutely takes years off your face. I was 41-42 when I ran this and the changes were significant and noticeable by everyone that knew me. Never revealed my secret except my wife knew, but the youth enhancing external appearance is definitely a reality of HGH. Other than "feeling" better, I cant really comment on the benefit internally, but what I can say as with most other things, if the inside is not up to par, it will show on the external features, i.e., skin tone, hair loss, etc.

My #1 priority when I finally return from Afghanistan permanently in a couple years, will be to go on a more or less permanent cycle of HGH at 1-2iu's daily after a year of higher theraputic dosages and getting the ol' body back in shape. A truly amazing substance.

That's pretty amazing, so like what are we talking here 5, 10 years of your face? did it bring you back to how you were when you were 30?

gobig1

Awards
That's pretty amazing, so like what are we talking here 5, 10 years of your face? did it bring you back to how you were when you were 30?
5-10 years is pretty accurate. Obviously results will be an individual based level of success, but there was clearly an effect of the things required to look younger...glowing, supple, clear skin with less visible wrinkles. Don't know if it necessarily regrew hair, but what hair I do have was much healthier feeling. I imagine this is as close to the fountain of youth currently available. Do keep in mind that in my opinion, theraputic (anti-aging) dosages will be much different than for bodybuiliding purposes. At 1-2 IU's per day with today's current street prices, a yearly cost would be around $1000. Again, for me, this is money well spent on both staying healthy and benefitting from the multitude of other anti-aging benefits you get from HGH. I have multiple knee surgeries and other chronic health issues from 24 years in the Marine Corps, the risk/reward ratio weighs heavily with the reward side for me.

Buffgammaman

Awards
5-10 years is pretty accurate. Obviously results will be an individual based level of success, but there was clearly an effect of the things required to look younger...glowing, supple, clear skin with less visible wrinkles. Don't know if it necessarily regrew hair, but what hair I do have was much healthier feeling. I imagine this is as close to the fountain of youth currently available. Do keep in mind that in my opinion, theraputic (anti-aging) dosages will be much different than for bodybuiliding purposes. At 1-2 IU's per day with today's current street prices, a yearly cost would be around $1000. Again, for me, this is money well spent on both staying healthy and benefitting from the multitude of other anti-aging benefits you get from HGH. I have multiple knee surgeries and other chronic health issues from 24 years in the Marine Corps, the risk/reward ratio weighs heavily with the reward side for me.

1 - 2 iu a day is apox what you make naturaly when your 20 to 25 right? so that would be anti again dose? and what's considered body building dose and at what point dose it get to the point where the bad sides of acromegly kick in 10 iu 15 iu a day?

Nemesis RR

Awards
Did the results stay once you stopped? How long did they stay?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

vkg1

Awards
Does it not do thing like make your gut and possibly other features grow slightly more than they otherwise would though? Barry Bonds may be an extreme example (in terms of how much he uses/used, but he looks like a completely different person compared to before the HGH). His face is all different and stuff.

By my early thirties I noticed that my gut just plain sticks out more than it did when I was younger and no amount of ab work, "stomach vacuums", etc has ever done anything about it. I also notice that elderly men seem to have really large guts even if they are scrawny in every other way.

Might not these things be related to the higher concentration of receptors in gut resulting in its growth relative to the body due to endogenous HGH alone over time? I wonder if exogenous HGH might not, while it's reducing aging of most things, at the same time be actually making some things that grow relative to rest of body with age only grow more (eg gut, nose, etc). I wonder this in large part because I have observed that across life a lot of people features just seem to become bigger and more pronounced. Like their ears and nose especially in guys.

annielizstan

Awards
Use egg whites.
Take two apricots, lime juice, 2 tbsp honey, and cold milk.
Massage your face with ghee, almond oil or coconut oil before going to bed everyday.
Mix turmeric powder with sugar cane juice.