IGF-1 Information Here!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. JohnnyB + Einstein aka THE BAD ASS IGF-1 Brothers

2. Quote Originally Posted by drveejay11
    JohnnyB + Einstein aka THE BAD ASS IGF-1 Brothers
    LOL I'm still learning

JohnnyB
    •   

3. Have there been any studies showing negative effects on the heart?

4. Can you mix the powder form IGF-1 LR3 with BA or not then? Some say it destroys the IGF-1LR3 and some dont. Most places that sell the liquid version sell it mixed with Benzyl Alcohol.

5. Yes, you can and should mix it with BA otherwise how are you going to dose the powder accurately.
    •   

6. skidddog, they say that mixing it with BA would kill or weaken the IGF-1 as its not the going solvent for IGF-1 LR3, this is just from posts that i read. IM trying to find out the truth however. I've been hearing more and more that LR3IGF-1 can not in fact be properly suspended in Benzyl Alcohol but most suppliers sell in already mixed in BA. It supposedly looses potency and degrades when in BA. and that it should be mixed in some sort of acetic acid or hydrochloride solution.

Anyone that can help out on this please do so, so i can clear things up for myself.

7. this is the debate that has been going on.. personally, I don't see where suspending it in an acid would help to preserve it. I do know that we have had several people use IGF-1LR3 suspended in BA that have had results and from what I understand (I haven't actually seen the paper) that suspension in BA is the correct way for storage to move it from the manufacter. Just wondering, who is the "they" you are talking about?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    this is the debate that has been going on.. personally, I don't see where suspending it in an acid would help to preserve it. I do know that we have had several people use IGF-1LR3 suspended in BA that have had results and from what I understand (I haven't actually seen the paper) that suspension in BA is the correct way for storage to move it from the manufacter. Just wondering, who is the "they" you are talking about?
    "They" are other members that claim they know the way IGF-1 LR3 works and the strains that are involved and that using BA will weaken and even make some of the strains useless, which then gives you a weakened or usless IGF-1 LR3. Their are so many mixed reviews that I would not want to waste my money trying it until i knew for sure what its good with.

9. Have any of you ever read the instructions for reconstitution on Gropeps website? I thought I had seen exerpts of it posted at one point that did refer to a certain PH requirement to prevent degradation of the peptide...........

10. the instructions posted are talking about reconstitution.. and if you are thinking you are wasting your money, then all I can say is don't buy and go see if you can get it from GroPep and see what they say...

11. I am currently doing and IGF cycle alone...never done AAS(well M1t, and M5aa), and can tell you that the results are valid..good pumps, overall good feeling, muscle bellies full...site injections are a winner...until last night I had only shot my left delt becasue I am right handed, and after taking a look the other day left delt was maybe a little bigger, but the quality of the muscle was significantly better.Most injects have been in quads...my quads are pumped, and I am getting striations where I never had them before.I am also leaning out pretty good.My product came reconsituted in BA.
    I am sure that being the fragile substance it is, there are probably different was to reconstitue,and different ways of handleing and I have heard alot on it from some of the most upstanding people in the community.It is expensive, and the results are not shocking, but more of quality, and makes and excellent off cycle choice as well.
    I think a main factor is that this compound is still in a infintile state, and has some extremely excellent possibilities, without the harshness that one can get with AAS.

at least this has been my expirence so far..

12. Does the statement below that BOBO made original still hold true, if so why is Muscle-Reseach selling it diluted?

Any form of IGF is ONLY supplied in a lyphosized form, which means a dry powder state. NEVER PUCHASE PRE-DILUTED LIQUID IGF!!!! There is no such product made anywhere in the world and even if there were real IGF ever present in the vial it would all be dead by the time you receive it. IGF is a very delicate peptide and must be diluted by yourself, where you have access to a refrigerator and freezer. There has also been a lot of talk by certain sources claiming to have IGF made by the Eli Lilly company, to clear things up Lilly is a pharmaceutical company and as stated IGF is a research drug and has not yet been approved, Lilly does not and never has manufactured research drugs for retail sale.

13. Muscle-Research sells IGF1 Long R3. Not the same as regular IGF1

14. do u really have to fill it up w/bw if u r using u-100 slins? or can u just do 40mcg of lr3 by itself?

15. Prolly not, but i usually fill my syringe with about 1/4 to 1/2 cc just to make sure i inject all the IGF in. Otherwise, there's gonna be some left over in the syringe.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    Have any of you ever read the instructions for reconstitution on Gropeps website? I thought I had seen exerpts of it posted at one point that did refer to a certain PH requirement to prevent degradation of the peptide...........
    Reconstitution is different than suspending for the sake of preservation as Matthew stated. Granted that BA was not the best solution for preservation but it did the job well. Acetic Acid is supposed to be better due to it's PH, i believe that this may be the reason that MR is now using AA instead of BA.

17. Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg
    Prolly not, but i usually fill my syringe with about 1/4 to 1/2 cc just to make sure i inject all the IGF in. Otherwise, there's gonna be some left over in the syringe.
    gotcha,thx

18. Anyone mixed it w/b12 instead of BW? Is it a good idea?
  19. Question igf-1 in acetic acid

Will anyone share their opinions and/or past results about long r3igf-1 already mixed with acetic acid? I recently purchased a mg. online but am pondering the whole 'premixed' thing. What's the deal, is it real or is it a waste of money?

20. Nullifidian- if you read the paragraph before the one quoted by flexster you would have realized that the author was in fact referring to the long r-3 version of IGF-1.

"For the rest of this article when I say IGF I am now referring to Long R3 IGF-1 for simplicity sake."

So........what is your defense now, or anyone elses' for that matter?

21. Quote Originally Posted by EDNhoss12
    Nullifidian- if you read the paragraph before the one quoted by flexster you would have realized that the author was in fact referring to the long r-3 version of IGF-1.

"For the rest of this article when I say IGF I am now referring to Long R3 IGF-1 for simplicity sake."

So........what is your defense now, or anyone elses' for that matter?
    Easy there tiger.

Defense to what???

22. sorry, just getting a little frustrated w/ this.

seems everybody is conflicted w/ this. I've read numerous times that BA can degrade the IGF, and everyone that opposes this idea cannot back it up w/ something. Anyway, I'm just eager to use this stuff w/ my cycle and just want to learn more about the product I'll be purchasing. Thankx crowler.

23. If you're purchasing your IGF from MR then you don't have to worry cuz they are now using AA instead of BA.

There have been alot of bros on this board and on others that purchased IGF with BA and got good results so why are you sweating this??

24. haven't spoken w/ many users of MR's product, but that's good to know. Thankx

25. How do yall get 40 mcg's out if it is 1mg/ml....that is a very small amount. And is it necessary to fill the entire slin pin up with bw or could you fill it half way?
  26. please help me (lr3igf-1)

Hi bobo, I notice you are very knowledgeable regarding lr3igf-1 and I’m new to all this and I like to try it out
    I know were to get it, but I don't have the slightest idea how to inject it or were, can you illustrated me?
    What do you recommend for a beginner? I think I’m a good candidate for testing the lr3igf-1 Thanks...

27. Inject it w/an insulin pin. Pull your desired amount fill the rest of the pin w/bacteriostatic water and inject into the desired muscle. Usually you want to inject postworkout into the muscle that was just worked. 40-50 mcg's ed is a good place for anyone to start.

P.S. There is a **** ton of info on this topic in this forum. Try reading through the threads as i'm sure they'll answer any questions you may have.

28. Quote Originally Posted by jaxsys
    Hi bobo, I notice you are very knowledgeable regarding lr3igf-1 and I’m new to all this and I like to try it out
    I know were to get it, but I don't have the slightest idea how to inject it or were, can you illustrated me?
    What do you recommend for a beginner? I think I’m a good candidate for testing the lr3igf-1 Thanks...
    Bro, if you would have just used the search button, you would have found a hundred posts saying the exact same thing as what Sticks just said and you wouldn't have looked like such a noob.
  29. Smile Thanks for the reply sticks; and positive thinking, unlike others...

So in a full body workout, I take 40 mcg and inject every muscle with the same pin?

And if so, how do I determine the amount that each muscle gets?

Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GH Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-01-2015, 01:12 PM
  2. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 04:14 AM
  3. Insulin Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 32