IGF-1 Information Here! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

IGF-1 Information Here!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member

the instructions posted are talking about reconstitution.. and if you are thinking you are wasting your money, then all I can say is don't buy and go see if you can get it from GroPep and see what they say...

2. Board Supporter

I am currently doing and IGF cycle alone...never done AAS(well M1t, and M5aa), and can tell you that the results are valid..good pumps, overall good feeling, muscle bellies full...site injections are a winner...until last night I had only shot my left delt becasue I am right handed, and after taking a look the other day left delt was maybe a little bigger, but the quality of the muscle was significantly better.Most injects have been in quads...my quads are pumped, and I am getting striations where I never had them before.I am also leaning out pretty good.My product came reconsituted in BA.
    I am sure that being the fragile substance it is, there are probably different was to reconstitue,and different ways of handleing and I have heard alot on it from some of the most upstanding people in the community.It is expensive, and the results are not shocking, but more of quality, and makes and excellent off cycle choice as well.
    I think a main factor is that this compound is still in a infintile state, and has some extremely excellent possibilities, without the harshness that one can get with AAS.

at least this has been my expirence so far..
  3. New Member

Does the statement below that BOBO made original still hold true, if so why is Muscle-Reseach selling it diluted?

Any form of IGF is ONLY supplied in a lyphosized form, which means a dry powder state. NEVER PUCHASE PRE-DILUTED LIQUID IGF!!!! There is no such product made anywhere in the world and even if there were real IGF ever present in the vial it would all be dead by the time you receive it. IGF is a very delicate peptide and must be diluted by yourself, where you have access to a refrigerator and freezer. There has also been a lot of talk by certain sources claiming to have IGF made by the Eli Lilly company, to clear things up Lilly is a pharmaceutical company and as stated IGF is a research drug and has not yet been approved, Lilly does not and never has manufactured research drugs for retail sale.
    •   

4. Banned

Muscle-Research sells IGF1 Long R3. Not the same as regular IGF1
  5. Banned

do u really have to fill it up w/bw if u r using u-100 slins? or can u just do 40mcg of lr3 by itself?
  6. Hang'n & Bang'n

Prolly not, but i usually fill my syringe with about 1/4 to 1/2 cc just to make sure i inject all the IGF in. Otherwise, there's gonna be some left over in the syringe.
  7. Hang'n & Bang'n

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    Have any of you ever read the instructions for reconstitution on Gropeps website? I thought I had seen exerpts of it posted at one point that did refer to a certain PH requirement to prevent degradation of the peptide...........
    Reconstitution is different than suspending for the sake of preservation as Matthew stated. Granted that BA was not the best solution for preservation but it did the job well. Acetic Acid is supposed to be better due to it's PH, i believe that this may be the reason that MR is now using AA instead of BA.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg
    Prolly not, but i usually fill my syringe with about 1/4 to 1/2 cc just to make sure i inject all the IGF in. Otherwise, there's gonna be some left over in the syringe.
    gotcha,thx
  9. Banned

Anyone mixed it w/b12 instead of BW? Is it a good idea?
  10. New Member

Question igf-1 in acetic acid

Will anyone share their opinions and/or past results about long r3igf-1 already mixed with acetic acid? I recently purchased a mg. online but am pondering the whole 'premixed' thing. What's the deal, is it real or is it a waste of money?
  11. New Member

Nullifidian- if you read the paragraph before the one quoted by flexster you would have realized that the author was in fact referring to the long r-3 version of IGF-1.

"For the rest of this article when I say IGF I am now referring to Long R3 IGF-1 for simplicity sake."

So........what is your defense now, or anyone elses' for that matter?
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by EDNhoss12
    Nullifidian- if you read the paragraph before the one quoted by flexster you would have realized that the author was in fact referring to the long r-3 version of IGF-1.

"For the rest of this article when I say IGF I am now referring to Long R3 IGF-1 for simplicity sake."

So........what is your defense now, or anyone elses' for that matter?
    Easy there tiger.

Defense to what???
  13. New Member

sorry, just getting a little frustrated w/ this.

seems everybody is conflicted w/ this. I've read numerous times that BA can degrade the IGF, and everyone that opposes this idea cannot back it up w/ something. Anyway, I'm just eager to use this stuff w/ my cycle and just want to learn more about the product I'll be purchasing. Thankx crowler.
  14. Hang'n & Bang'n

If you're purchasing your IGF from MR then you don't have to worry cuz they are now using AA instead of BA.

There have been alot of bros on this board and on others that purchased IGF with BA and got good results so why are you sweating this??
  15. New Member

haven't spoken w/ many users of MR's product, but that's good to know. Thankx
  16. Superman

How do yall get 40 mcg's out if it is 1mg/ml....that is a very small amount. And is it necessary to fill the entire slin pin up with bw or could you fill it half way?
  17. Banned

please help me (lr3igf-1)

Hi bobo, I notice you are very knowledgeable regarding lr3igf-1 and I’m new to all this and I like to try it out
    I know were to get it, but I don't have the slightest idea how to inject it or were, can you illustrated me?
    What do you recommend for a beginner? I think I’m a good candidate for testing the lr3igf-1 Thanks...
  18. Get big or die trying

Inject it w/an insulin pin. Pull your desired amount fill the rest of the pin w/bacteriostatic water and inject into the desired muscle. Usually you want to inject postworkout into the muscle that was just worked. 40-50 mcg's ed is a good place for anyone to start.

P.S. There is a **** ton of info on this topic in this forum. Try reading through the threads as i'm sure they'll answer any questions you may have.
  19. Hang'n & Bang'n

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsys
    Hi bobo, I notice you are very knowledgeable regarding lr3igf-1 and I’m new to all this and I like to try it out
    I know were to get it, but I don't have the slightest idea how to inject it or were, can you illustrated me?
    What do you recommend for a beginner? I think I’m a good candidate for testing the lr3igf-1 Thanks...
    Bro, if you would have just used the search button, you would have found a hundred posts saying the exact same thing as what Sticks just said and you wouldn't have looked like such a noob.
  20. Banned

Smile Thanks for the reply sticks; and positive thinking, unlike others...

So in a full body workout, I take 40 mcg and inject every muscle with the same pin?

And if so, how do I determine the amount that each muscle gets?

Thanks.
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsys
    So in a full body workout, I take 40 mcg and inject every muscle with the same pin?

And if so, how do I determine the amount that each muscle gets?

Thanks.
    No. If you're working bis, divide up the shots evenly, 20 mcg each, using two syringes/needles. I would not recommend pinning more than one set of muscles bilaterally in connection with each workout. But if you're going that route, just divide each shot evenly. YOu might also consider bumping the dosage a bit. I actually like doing mine pre-workout because of the tremendous pump I get when I'm at the gym, but the consensus on this board is that pinning after a workout is most effective for growth.
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I know of a few people that have, and everyone seems to say the same thing: the effects drastically taper as you go beyond 4-5 weeks. I still swear by receptor downregulation rather than any of the other theories. Also, doses above 80mcg or so don't seem to be any better than doses below 80mcg/day. So, more is better doesn't really apply here either. Since IGF-1 upregulates insulin receptors and insulin upregulates IGF-1 receptors (both initially, and probably the opposite occurs over time), and each has some affinity for the other's receptors, to some degree, it probably wouldn't be beneficial to alternate IGF-1-insulin cycles, as that would seem to lower sensitivity to each. While using them in conjunction may lead to quicker desensitization, it may still be worth it due to the great potential synergistic efects.

I wonder if the use of advandia for receptor "sensitivity" is a possibility for longer cycle results.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been running 50mcg ed for a week now, I got some extra AA from MR and added 1 extra cc to the vial.. I have been running .5iu(100mcg total) bi laterally after workouts. I honestly haven't noticed anything posative, or negative at this point..
  24. New Member

what size needles are you guys using for the MR IGF-1 ?
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cretinx
    what size needles are you guys using for the MR IGF-1 ?
    slin pins bro (1cc syringes, .5" needle made for insulin sub-q injections)

cool?
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    slin pins bro (1cc syringes, .5" needle made for insulin sub-q injections)

cool?
    so 29/30 gauge?

thanks a lot.
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cretinx
    so 29/30 gauge?

thanks a lot.
    si senor
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Dosing

I realize that Bobo states that for a first time user you should only use 40-50mcg a day. Why is this. I have read on other boards and spoken to people who have used IGF-1 and researched it extensively and they seem to believe the best dosing protocal to be 1 mcg/kg bodyweight.

COuld someone please explain to me why Bobo chooses this dosing and what are IGF-1 sides from high dosing?
  29. Board Supporter

i just started my igf cycle i am doing 40 mcg a day i added 4 extra cc of AA so my shots are 200 mcg of solution
    i am doing sub q shots , but i would like to pin into my biceps when i workout them any specifics how to do biceps injections
  30. New Member

im looking for sources of purchase. any ideas? help is appreciated,
    preston25
  31. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by preston25
    im looking for sources of purchase. any ideas? help is appreciated,
    preston25
    Take the time and search the board.
  32. New Member

igf-1 trustworthy sources? info appreciated.
  33. King Kong

Seriously, quit being a lazy azz and search.
  34. Banned

First off, you're lucky sponsors here sell IGF-1, or your ass would be banned faster than you can say "NO SOURCE POSTING".

Second, stop being a lazy POS and take a look at the board sponsors.
  35. New Member

sorry!
  36. On a Mission!

I'm glad you guys werent this harsh with me!! Much love brothers!

PS: I got all my needles and needed materials in today to reconsitute the IGF. Wish my luck on having enough AA. I think I will be ok, one of the AA bottles is filled almost full, while the other is half and the last is nearly nothing. It might even out.

I'll let you know in my post what happns. If all goes well, I start my cycle monday after a schedule out all my supp intake and workout regemin.

Thanks guys (you know who you are) who helped my stubborn, deaf, dumb, and retarded ass in my post.

Sprt
  37. New Member

Would GH be better than IGF-1lr3 for strength for an endurance athlete. ?

preston25
  38. On a Mission!

Would GH be better than IGF-1lr3 for strength for an endurance athlete. ?

preston25
    Its my understanding that most users of GH dont see significant results from it with short term use ... it is something you would want to run long term to really get the benifits from hGH. That is just my understanding, though. I dont know much about GH other than that.

IGF would probably be a better alternative depending on your goals. Which are what again? Just curious?

I've only been pinning IGF for a couple days now, not even two weeks, and I'm down in BF (noticably) and up 6lbs. I didnt expect to see results like this at all given the fact that IGF is non-hormonal (not AAS so to speak). I'm also only using 40mcg ED with minimal gym time (I've been sick).

Just my .2 cents,
    Sprt
  39. New Member

Smile

Hey bro,
    Im a cyclist. Yeah ive gained 4 lbs in the first week and i dont lift on a weekly bases. This stuff is crazy. I have also lost all my veins in my legs. I thought i wouls get more cut. Whats up with that?

Best
    Dean
  40. On a Mission!

Hey bro,
    Im a cyclist. Yeah ive gained 4 lbs in the first week and i dont lift on a weekly bases. This stuff is crazy. I have also lost all my veins in my legs. I thought i wouls get more cut. Whats up with that?

Best
    Dean
    Weird ... I remember you saying something about this in another post. I personally have no idea why you lost vascularity. Take another look at your diet. You mentioned AAS, have you jumped into a cycle and just havent said anything about it?

Someone else will have to answer that one for you buddy. Best of luck to you.

Sprt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:14 AM
  2. Insulin Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:48 AM
  3. GH Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 44