HELP! How much Long R3 IGF-1 should I take if i am using the 1 ml syringe?

D

dcalderon20

Awards
ok guys I am a newbie here

I want to take LR3 IGF-1 to cut some fat and improve my cardio. from what I have read you dont really add too much mass.

How much Long R3 IGF-1 should I take if I am using a 1 ml insulin syringe? I weigh about 195 and i am in great shape. Most people say to take about 40 mgc to 50 mgc. Is the 1 ml insulin syringe divided into 100 mgc? This is confusing to me. I have done a lot or research but I am not sure about the conversion from mgc to ml.

When I bought the r3 I was told to take a max of 25 in the 1 ml insulin syringe. does 25 mean 25 mgc???Is that correct? Or should I be taking more?

I have not taken the long R3 IGF yet becasue I want to read more about it but I am confused with the 1 ml syringe.

Also should I keep the R3 igf-1 in the refrigerator?:rant:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
What concentration is your IGF-1/acetic acid solution? This would be the ratio of the amount in mcg of the IGF-1 divided by the amount of liquid in ml (e.g. 1000 mcg/ml, etc).

Also should I keep the R3 igf-1 in the refrigerator?
Yes.

I'd recommend doing some more research before starting though. Grunt76's thread "My Take on IGF-1" is a wealth of info and a great place to start. Also run a search for "Beginner's Guide to IGF-1 lr3;" another necessary read imo.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Actually IGF is quite stable at room temperature for at least a year. No real need to refrigerate.