IGF-1 reconstitution mishap

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I just received my IGF-1 lr3 today. I made the .6% acetic acid solution per Papa's instructions (beginner's guide to igf-1) and in my haste, I forgot to add the venting needle to the igf-1 vial. :frustrate I originally planned to let the aa in slowly but as soon as I stuck the needle into the vial, the syringe forcefully released it's contents. Stupid move on my part. Is my peptide ruined?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
if it shot out straight into the peptide then it could have damaged it from force. I guess mix it and run it, worst that happens is you poke yourself a few time you dont need to and dont get results...

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Twitch. That's what I figured.

Pinned my first dose today and definately noticed it's glucose disposal effects. This probably means at least some of the peptide remained intact. I'm relieved it's not completely ruined. Lesson learn though.

charlesmhlai

Awards

Pinned my first dose today and definately noticed it's glucose disposal effects. This probably means at least some of the peptide remained intact. I'm relieved it's not completely ruined. Lesson learn though.
continue use and see how it goes, cos first shot can be placebo effect my friend... not to discourage you or anything, but pls do continue use and see how it goes:)

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I lacked the conviction that the IGF-1 was still viable and was going to work. I simply administered and waited for the results (or lack thereof). I'm pretty sure that rules out the "placebo effect."

popo

Awards

Rhyno,
it is far more than glucose disposal agent, you will see in the next months !
there are a few peoples here talking like morons about glucose disposal agent like they know what they talking about:laugh::laugh::18:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
IGF-1/GH 1
theface IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 7