PapaPump's CJC-1295/GHRP-6 6-month Run

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

  1. When did you guys start noticing joint achiness from your CJC/GHRP? I haven't noticed anything different except for my blood pressure. I appear to be a little bigger, but I'm thinking that's water gain. I'm at 202lbs (couple days ago) which is silghtly up from the start (~200).


  2. I don't remember when exactly my joint pain started but it was early on. I actually really only have pain in my right knuckles and wrist...

    Oh hey...I was going through my PMs and realize I still owe you some pics...I'll work on that tonight...I'm the worst (or is it best?) procrastinator ever...hahaha
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I don't remember when exactly my joint pain started but it was early on. I actually really only have pain in my right knuckles and wrist...

    Oh hey...I was going through my PMs and realize I still owe you some pics...I'll work on that tonight...I'm the worst (or is it best?) procrastinator ever...hahaha
    I know you owe me some imagery! But I laid off cause I didin't want to be annoying. heh. Hope all's well SoCo! Thanks for the reply.

  4. It's all good...other than the red, warm lump on the right side of my stomach No more reconstituting with NaCL.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    It's all good...other than the red, warm lump on the right side of my stomach No more reconstituting with NaCL.
    What did you recon. NaCL with? I use BW for my CJC & GHRP.

  6. My CJC came with NaCL so I used it on the first vial...I knew I should be using BW so I ordered some...ironically I didn't have a problem until the last shot of CJC that was reconned with NaCL.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    My CJC came with NaCL so I used it on the first vial...I knew I should be using BW so I ordered some...ironically I didn't have a problem until the last shot of CJC that was reconned with NaCL.
    Hmm....sounds like a sterility issue? Not so much the NaCl.....what do you think?

  8. I'm positive it's a sterility issue but I believe it would have been fine if I had used BW instead of NaCL...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I'm positive it's a sterility issue but I believe it would have been fine if I had used BW instead of NaCL...
    I'm sitting here looking at two red spots that are also kinda itchy on each side of my abs, and I used BW to reconstitute, not NaCl.

    I'm grab as much fat as I can pinch, hold it, and inject.

    What gives?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Anyone else have significant bruising from abdominal SQ injections??? JFC, IM was 10x easier and no issues. This SQ is a joke....at least for me.

    As far as i understand you can go IM with ghrp-6, so stick with that if you like it better.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    As far as i understand you can go IM with ghrp-6, so stick with that if you like it better.
    Ya, you can go IM with CJC & GHRP. I might start doing that. I'll see if I can tweak my SQs 1st....maybe it's just be being lame.

  12. Sorry to hijack your thread papa but...

    I just noticed I've developed another welt/lump where I did an injection from a new vial of CJC that was reconn'd with BW...mine also itch...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Sorry to hijack your thread papa but...

    I just noticed I've developed another welt/lump where I did an injection from a new vial of CJC that was reconn'd with BW...mine also itch...
    You need to let a newly reconstituted vial stand for several days to insure that the BA has killed all bacteria (assuming the BW contained .9% BA).

  14. Thanks for the info dat...I'll give it a few days and try again...It's odd that I have trouble with my CJC but not with my GHRP-6...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Thanks for the info dat...I'll give it a few days and try again...It's odd that I have trouble with my CJC but not with my GHRP-6...
    Sometimes life just be that way.

    I have a really nasty thumbprint sized purple bruise on my side from a simple insulin needle pinning. I have done it 1000 times without such a problem then 2 days ago bam.

    On the other hand I also did a "risky" experiment by taking 2.5ml (60mgs) of tadalifil suspension and adding some BA and then injecting it subcutaneously. There were no problems, no infection, no welts...and there very well could have been....in fact I expected it.

    Still though the results of that experiment were pretty cool. I'm going to properly make a Sildenafil injectable from powder next. (Unlike Tadalifil it is water soluble and 10 times more potent via injecion than oral.)

  16. Ok guys, I have CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 in a lot of vials here. Here is a photo of one of each vial. Which vial (left or right) has 5mg and which do you think has 2 mg?

    Please chime in all...this was the easiest way for me to get feedback
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  17. nice looking log. im subbed.

    i would say the blue top (on left) has 5mg.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    nice looking log. im subbed.

    i would say the blue top (on left) has 5mg.
    F.UCK me.....they were mislabeled. Ok, so I have been dosing my GHRP & CJC as if they were CJC & GHRP (opposite of what I thought). So that means I was dosing 250mcg CJC 3x ED and 125mcg GHRP-6 (back-calculating using the number of "ticks" I pulled to from a 1mg/mL solution). LOL, can this log be ANY MORE ****ED UP!? DARRRRR.

    Ok, so for those of you following along, I hope you're still w/me. I am DESPERATELY HOPING my headaches are from the "OD" of CJC. I will be dosing as scheduled now, but I think I'll take a couple days off to let things mellow out internally. Anyone think this is a good idea, or???

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    nice looking log. im subbed.

    i would say the blue top (on left) has 5mg.
    Thanks for the chime in, and welcome Piston!

  20. thanks man. yeah the vial on the left looks how my ghrp6 looked. Are you saying there were no labels? or are they all mislabelled? this doesnt sound right.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    F.UCK me.....they were mislabeled. Ok, so I have been dosing my GHRP & CJC as if they were CJC & GHRP (opposite of what I thought). So that means I was dosing 300mcg CJC 3x ED and 100mcg GHRP-6. LOL, can this log be ANY MORE ****ED UP!?

    Ok, so for those of you following along, I hope you're still w/me. I am DESPERATELY HOPING my headaches are from the "OD" of CJC. I will be dosing as scheduled now, but I think I'll take a couple days off to let things mellow out internally. Anyone think this is a good idea, or???
    no dont take a break, not needed. thats not an OD by any stretch.

    @pistonpump they are from OS, lables are not put on vials for obvious reasons. but usually a sticker sits in the bag tolet you know which is which. accidents happen i guess.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    no dont take a break, not needed. thats not an OD by any stretch. [I wasn't implying I ODed, but rather "ODed" meaning I took more than my protocol called for. ]

    @pistonpump they are from OS, lables are not put on vials for obvious reasons. but usually a sticker sits in the bag tolet you know which is which. accidents happen i guess.
    , cool thanks Pumb.

    Yes, $hit happens.....the bags were mislabeled.

    So, here's what I was REALLY dosing (and I will fix my above post too):

    CJC-1295: 250mcg 3x ED
    GHRP-6: 125mcg 3x E
    D

  23. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    , cool thanks Pumb.

    Yes, $hit happens.....the bags were mislabeled.

    So, here's what I was REALLY dosing (and I will fix my above post too):

    CJC-1295: 250mcg 3x ED
    GHRP-6: 125mcg 3x E
    D
    thats actually a nice dose of cjc you were running.
    but yeah with the pituitry working overtime, could explain your headaches especially if you may possibly have a sensitivity to it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    thats actually a nice dose of cjc you were running.
    but yeah with the pituitry working overtime, could explain your headaches especially if you may possibly have a sensitivity to it.
    So when I start dosing my GHRP6 at 300mcg 3x ED, maybe I'll feel the "hunger". Maybe not. All I care about is getting rid of these headaches.

    HE HE, I took a "sick" day today...headaches started at like 2am and I still have it. My blood pressure is ~130 after 2g hawthronberry. Oh well....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    headaches started at like 2am and I still have it. My blood pressure is ~130 after 2g hawthronberry. Oh well....
    If it was me, I would cease all use, see if the headaches go away. then start it back up and see if they return, no reason to sacrifice your health for physical beauty, you know?

    Plus there is anecdotal evidence of CJC causing tumors/growths, and, of course, gh can expediate the growth of anything, so like I said in my humble opinion I would find out whats going on, before continuing.

  26. today was your first day finding the right doses? ease up on the cjc imo but shoot the ghrp6 as normal for a few days, a day or two off from the cjc could help. Do you have a history of bad bloodpressure?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    If it was me, I would cease all use, see if the headaches go away. then start it back up and see if they return, no reason to sacrifice your health for physical beauty, you know?

    Plus there is anecdotal evidence of CJC causing tumors/growths, and, of course, gh can expediate the growth of anything, so like I said in my humble opinion I would find out whats going on, before continuing.
    thats just being far too cautious in my book. in fact id lable that as overreacting. and id say the causing tumours is total BS. yes if you already had a tumour it could accelerate its growth but thats a different thing entirely.

    which therefore means you are proposing papa already has a brain tumour which has now grown since starting the cjc+ghrp6.

    edit: i will admit my reply is rather strong but im on nightduty and have had a lack of sleep for past 4 days. but my reason is please do not frighten the already fragile person that is papa.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    thats just being far too cautious in my book. in fact id lable that as overreacting. and id say the causing tumours is total BS. yes if you already had a tumour it could accelerate its growth but thats a different thing entirely.

    which therefore means you are proposing papa already has a brain tumour which has now grown since starting the cjc+ghrp6.

    edit: i will admit my reply is rather strong but im on nightduty and have had a lack of sleep for past 4 days. but my reason is please do not frighten the already fragile person that is papa.
    LOL, "fragile person that is papa" . Bwuahahaha. You make papa giggle pumb!

    But, let's think about this: CJC has a 1/2-life as indicated in Dat's thread. If I've been dosing 5.25mg (5,250mcg) the past week, I think I'd have enough floating around for a while that I wouldn't need to take some for at least a couple of days.

    I'm a "midoints" sort of guy...I like averages. So I think I'll average Pumb's recommendation, Future's, and Piston's and when I do that I get a personal decision to:

    Cease CJC for 2-3 days (depending on how I feel), but continue to dose GHRP-6 300mcg 3x ED.

  29. Papa, the best way to get back to the levels you want would be:

    1)via matrix, figure out your current systemic level of CJC using the 10% daily degradation level as posted by DAT.

    2)Postpone further doses of CJC until you current systemic levels drop to the baseline of your original protocol, then continue your desired dosages.

    3)Continue GHRP at the proposed dosages throughout.

    Take Care.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    Papa, the best way to get back to the levels you want would be:

    1)via matrix, figure out your current systemic level of CJC using the 10% daily degradation level as posted by DAT.

    2)Postpone further doses of CJC until you current systemic levels drop to the baseline of your original protocol, then continue your desired dosages.

    3)Continue GHRP at the proposed dosages throughout.

    Take Care.
    1) Boring
    2) ZZzzzzzzzz
    3) Getting warmer.



    pumbs suggestion:

    Double all current dosages and wait for the fireworks!

    Seriously though wait 2 days on the CJC then get back into it should be pretty close to being right on track.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cjc-1295 + Ghrp-2 + Hex log
    By tjay23 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. T4 With cjc-1295 & GHRP 6
    By darthvader01 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:58 PM
  3. ghrp-6/cjc-1295
    By addams29 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:47 AM
  4. CJC-1295/ghrp-6
    By addams29 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:59 PM
  5. my CJC-1295/ghrp-6 run
    By The Matrix in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Log in
Log in