PapaPump's CJC-1295/GHRP-6 6-month Run

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I thought I'd start a thread on my experiences w/CJC-1295/GHRP-6 that I plan on running for 6 months. Questions, comments (constructive), etc. are welcome.

Peptide Reconstitution Calculator attached.

No AAS (PH, DS, injectable, etc.) in the beginning. I'm still taking a break from Epistane and I will be searching for a low-sides oral to maybe stack in here at some point (Epistane was NOT low sides for me).

Goals:
Leaning out significantly while maintaining muscle mass (even adding 10-25lbs.; higher-end applicable if an oral is used) and benefiting from the anti-ageing effects. I turn 31 soon, and while "old" is largely relative, I still want to fight "old man syndrome"! No sense in waiting until the end to start a remedy.

Edit: These supplements are being run as well:
Calcium/Vitamin D (liquid gels): 2x ED
Multi-vitamin
Taurine (2-3g ED)
Fish/Flax (Omega 3,6,9) oils: 6g ED
DHEA: 50-100mg AM/50-100mg PM
Beta-Alanine (1/4 tsp 2x ED)
Glutamine: 10g pre-workout; 10g PWO
Whey protein

Diet
Protein: 300g
Carbs: 200-300g (70g PWO shake/meal will have a mix of simple and complex carbs & ~60g protein)
Fats: Variable (~50-100g)

Ezekiel breads and other low GI carbs for primary carb source.
Chicken, turkey, fish, whey proteins for protein sources.
Flax/fish oils, peanut butter, and naturally ocurring fats for fat sources.

Dosing

CJC-1295: 2,100mcg/wk = 100mcg 3x ED
CJC-1295: 1,050mcg/wk = 50mcg 3x ED

GHRP-6: 6,300mcg/wk = 300mcg 3x ED
GHRP-6: 2,100mcg/wk = 100mcg 3x ED

Attachments

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
10/3/08

Ok, update: Papapump was being a dumba$$. I was OD-ing on CJC and that's why it was such a large volume to inject! I was going to pull my morning CJC this morning and I looked at the vial and said, "Wait a fukin' second.....why is it so low? This should last ~20 injections". I headed to my Excel calculator and checked the inputs....yep, I put in "300"mcg into the "dose" part. It should have been 100mcg! Butthead. I had been pulling 30 units vs. 10.

So I didn't have any CJC this morning, just my 300mcg of GHRP6. That was only 12units on my 1/2cc pin. :) MUCH easier/faster.

So now I have to adjust my CJC for the week. I calculate I have dosed ~ 1.2mg in the 1st 1.5 days. I will wait a couple days, then spread out the remaining 0.9mg over three days at 100mcg 3x ED.

For any of you reading this that are not familar w/CJC-1295, my "error" is not harmful. It's just not per my protocol.

I will say that I've been experiencing some neck/base-of-skull pressure post-CJC/GHRP. Also, some very mild headaches.

I have also added in DHEA: 100mg AM/100mg PM.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea they make those dam measurements difficult bro.:lol:. I have been doing about 400-500mcg every night (one shot a day) for the last 7-8 months of ghrp-6. I still have quite a bit left too.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Yea they make those dam measurements difficult bro.:lol:. I have been doing about 400-500mcg every night (one shot a day) for the last 7-8 months of ghrp-6. I still have quite a bit left too.
Have you noticed any change in sleep behavior? The 1st night I dosed CJC/GHRP I was acting all stupid in my sleep. My g/f was telling me this story and laughing her ass off!

Apparently I shot out of bed late at night and was looking around for a so-called "spider" that was in the bed. Then I sleep-walk around all jacked up.......get my glasses and walk back to my desk.....get my cell phone and use it as a flashlight! LMFAO. I'm all looking around on the bed for this spider (obviously doesn't exist) and my g/f asks me, "What are you looking for?" I just mumble some crap cause I'm not even awake...then I leave the bedroom and go out into the kitchen. We have no idea what I did out there! LOL....I do sleep walk once in a while and I HATE spiders so my mind loves playing tricks on me so I jump out of bed. Now that I'm out of bed, my brain says, "Hey dufus, now that you're up, go get some yummy carbs!". FUQQING HATE when it tricks me. That's what I suspect was going on a couple nights ago. :toofunny:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was at my GF one night. She said i sat up real fast, pulled my shirt over my head off, threw it scross the room and said what sounded to be.."hate f'n shirts..."??? She said she asked whats wrong and i said "no.stop." androlled over.
funny stuff....but i have a history of sleep behavior. Walked outta my house once with a glass of water...oh man, good times.

Cant wait to see this progress.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
10/03/08 cont'd.

I forgot my noon shot at home. It's sitting pre-filled in my glasses case (which makes a perfect carrying case for a pre-filled slinpin). Not a huge deal...it would have only been a 300mcg dose of GHRP-6.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I purchased a blood pressure monitor (automated). I have confirmed my suspicion of elevated blood pressure. I'm normally in the "normal" zone (120/80 +- 5pts). After dual readings, the average is 138/83 (pulse of 76, resting).

I have a suspicion that the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system is being affected by the GH. I am going to dig into this though.

More importantly here is how I'm going to remedy this elevated BP. I will get some hawthorn berry and take it ED. I can also try a diuretic but 1st I will see how h-berry works for me.

Any other suggestions? Comments?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed any change in sleep behavior? The 1st night I dosed CJC/GHRP I was acting all stupid in my sleep. My g/f was telling me this story and laughing her ass off!

Apparently I shot out of bed late at night and was looking around for a so-called "spider" that was in the bed. Then I sleep-walk around all jacked up.......get my glasses and walk back to my desk.....get my cell phone and use it as a flashlight! LMFAO. I'm all looking around on the bed for this spider (obviously doesn't exist) and my g/f asks me, "What are you looking for?" I just mumble some crap cause I'm not even awake...then I leave the bedroom and go out into the kitchen. We have no idea what I did out there! LOL....I do sleep walk once in a while and I HATE spiders so my mind loves playing tricks on me so I jump out of bed. Now that I'm out of bed, my brain says, "Hey dufus, now that you're up, go get some yummy carbs!". FUQQING HATE when it tricks me. That's what I suspect was going on a couple nights ago. :toofunny:
WOW.....can't say I have any cool stories like that.:lol: Sleep is always rather sound, and I always wake feeling rested.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
PapaP, I think the hawthorn should do it for you. Usually 2g or so works wonders for me when I'm on anything that gives me BP issues.

I'm interested in what others have to say about the sleep issues. I used to be a sleepwalker and if others report similar effects then I need to beware...I used to do some weird shiite in my sleep years ago. lol

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 272: E803-E808, 1997

Blockade of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system prevents growth hormone-induced fluid retention in humans
J. Moller, N. Moller, E. Frandsen, T. Wolthers, J. O. Jorgensen and J. S. Christiansen
Medical Department M (Endocrinology and Diabetes), University Hospital of Aarhus, Denmark.

To test if the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is involved in growth hormone (GH)-associated fluid retention, we examined the effect of GH administration in the presence or absence of RAAS blockade at different levels on body fluid homeostasis. Eight subjects were examined in a controlled, randomized double-blinded trial. During four 6-day periods they received subcutaneous GH (6 IU-m-2) or placebo injections and tablets as follows: 1) placebo and placebo, 2) GH and placebo, 3) GH and captopril, and 4) GH and spironolactone. GH increased extracellular volume (liters; placebo 18.87 +/- 0.85; GH + placebo 20.43 +/- 1.01) but this effect was abolished by captopril (GH + captopril 18.82 +/- 0.67) and spironolactone (GH + spironolactone 18.99 +/- 0.85). Correspondingly, the GH-induced reduction in bioimpedance was blocked by captopril and spironolactone. Plasma renin and angiotensin II concentrations increased during all three GH treatment regimens, whereas plasma aldosterone was increased only after GH plus spironolactone. The data demonstrate that GH activates the RAAS and that blockade of the RAAS by two separate mechanisms prevents fluid retention normally encountered after GH exposure. These observations suggest that the RAAS plays a key role in GH-induced regulation of fluid homeostasis.

I shall continue to read up on this......very interesting. And Bob, I saw your post w/the RAAS flowchart/diagram in the other post. Very nice, thanks. :)

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I purchased a blood pressure monitor (automated). I have confirmed my suspicion of elevated blood pressure. I'm normally in the "normal" zone (120/80 +- 5pts). After dual readings, the average is 138/83 (pulse of 76, resting).

I have a suspicion that the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system is being affected by the GH. I am going to dig into this though.

More importantly here is how I'm going to remedy this elevated BP. I will get some hawthorn berry and take it ED. I can also try a diuretic but 1st I will see how h-berry works for me.

Any other suggestions? Comments?
Edit: Just read your post above! lol. (Good luck with your log, bro)

Here ya go. From a previous thread. :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/105242-gh-causes-fluid.html#post1570837

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Just read your post above! lol. (Good luck with your log, bro)

Here ya go. From a previous thread. :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/105242-gh-causes-fluid.html#post1570837
ha ha, the study I posted above is the same on your have previously posted. :) Thanks Bob! I will continue to study more into this area. I have a neck tightness/pressure as of now and a slight headache.

Edit (addition): blood pressure update: average of 3 readings: 148/87 (74.3 pulse)

Edit 2 (6:04pm): Took ~2mg Hawthorn Berry and 30 min. later took triplicate BP reading: (average) ~125/80. VERY NICE!

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
ha ha, the study I posted above is the same on your have previously posted. :) Thanks Bob! I will continue to study more into this area. I have a neck tightness/pressure as of now and a slight headache.

Edit (addition): blood pressure update: average of 3 readings: 148/87 (74.3 pulse)

Edit 2 (6:04pm): Took ~2mg Hawthorn Berry and 30 min. later took triplicate BP reading: (average) ~125/80. VERY NICE!
Other than HB for BP, I add some Dandelion Extract if Water Retention gets bad. It is potassium sparing, so a good addition to possible increase in Angiotensin II (since it causes elevated K excretion).
Another item that interests me is C12 peptide (casein derived) that has ACE inhibiting actions and is being used OTC in BP meds. For those not familiar ACE is - Angiotensin Converting Enzyme.
I need to dig up some more studies I see referencing C12 and ACE.
Wonder how it would fare to inhibit the proposed increases in GH mediated angiotensin II.

Im sure Pumbertot would just go straight for the good stuff (real ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin II receptor antagonists) that he seems to have good access to. lol :)

Take Care.

Here is the graphic for RAAS from my other post:
Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone_system.jpg

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have significant bruising from abdominal SQ injections??? JFC, IM was 10x easier and no issues. This SQ is a joke....at least for me.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Occasionally with thighs, but not usually on my abdomen. Are you getting them at nearly every injection site, or just sporadically?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Occasionally with thighs, but not usually on my abdomen. Are you getting them at nearly every injection site, or just sporadically?
I'd say quite often.....maybe every other. When I do thighs, no problems. But damn, abs can be harsh.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have significant bruising from abdominal SQ injections??? JFC, IM was 10x easier and no issues. This SQ is a joke....at least for me.
I assume you are already doing this but I'll say it anyway. Make sure you pinch some fat, hold it and inject into that pinched fat.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I assume you are already doing this but I'll say it anyway. Make sure you pinch some fat, hold it and inject into that pinched fat.
hmmm...sounds like when I lost my virginity.:lol: j/k

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dat, I will double check to make sure I'm doing the SQs correctly.

BTW, have you any comments on my fluctuating blood pressure?

Also, I am not experiencing hunger (GHRP-6-like hunger), nor do I feel a 'flushing' feeling. Just some things I have noticed. I know it's not a necessity that I feel these things, but just commenting. I'm also taking 100mg DHEA AM/PM.

Time for afternoon dose!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
pp...I haven't noticed any flushing with my CJC either...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
BTW, have you any comments on my fluctuating blood pressure?

Also, I am not experiencing hunger (GHRP-6-like hunger), nor do I feel a 'flushing' feeling. Just some things I have noticed. I know it's not a necessity that I feel these things, but just commenting. I'm also taking 100mg DHEA AM/PM.
I never flush & I rarely get the hunger effect although I did this morning.

Blood pressure is probably directly related to water retention.

I think if you did nothing in time your blood pressure might stabilize.

Keep in mind that 200mg of DHEA per day is high enough to convert into a solid amount of estrogen. That will also contribute some to the water retention.

Low sodium diet might help. Hawthorn berry taken sublingual has always brought my blood pressure down and kept it down even on non-bloat cycles with trenbolone.

On a subjective note: I went 6 weeks at 2.1mgs cjc/ghrp-6 per week and then ramped down to 700mcgs per week for 4 weeks on my cycle. I can now say that while there is benefit at the 700mcg level (strength continued up but scale weight stalled out), there is a LOT more benefit at the 2.1mg level. I am ramping back up to 2.1mgs (maybe higher) on cycle and I will see if the gains resume.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...sounds like when I lost my virginity.:lol: j/k
I hate to tell you bro, but if that is how you're doing the hobble-da-gee you just might STILL be a virgin.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I never flush & I rarely get the hunger effect although I did this morning.

Blood pressure is probably directly related to water retention.

I think if you did nothing in time your blood pressure might stabilize.

Keep in mind that 200mg of DHEA per day is high enough to convert into a solid amount of estrogen. That will also contribute some to the water retention.

Low sodium diet might help. Hawthorn berry taken sublingual has always brought my blood pressure down and kept it down even on non-bloat cycles with trenbolone.

On a subjective note: I went 6 weeks at 2.1mgs cjc/ghrp-6 per week and then ramped down to 700mcgs per week for 4 weeks on my cycle. I can now say that while there is benefit at the 700mcg level (strength continued up but scale weight stalled out), there is a LOT more benefit at the 2.1mg level. I am ramping back up to 2.1mgs (maybe higher) on cycle and I will see if the gains resume.
I think there is water retention as you have stated. I purchased some Dandelion a few days ago and will play around w/that. Also, I will drop my DHEA to 50mg AM/50mg PM. I plan on cycling that for 6 weeks.

Thanks for chiming in Dat.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I hate to tell you bro, but if that is how you're doing the hobble-da-gee you just might STILL be a virgin.
lol Sure, I'll go with that...oh wait, do born again virgins count?

PapaPump/dat, quick question. In terms of LBM would you say that CJC-1295/GHRP-6 equals AAS? I'm not talking about progestins but maybe something like tren or masteron.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

OOOOOOHHH boy I can only wait to see what I do to freak out my wife... I too have a tendency to sleep walk/talk so this will prob happen to me at some point as well.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
When did you guys start noticing joint achiness from your CJC/GHRP? I haven't noticed anything different except for my blood pressure. I appear to be a little bigger, but I'm thinking that's water gain. I'm at 202lbs (couple days ago) which is silghtly up from the start (~200).

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I don't remember when exactly my joint pain started but it was early on. I actually really only have pain in my right knuckles and wrist...

Oh hey...I was going through my PMs and realize I still owe you some pics...I'll work on that tonight...I'm the worst (or is it best?) procrastinator ever...hahaha

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I don't remember when exactly my joint pain started but it was early on. I actually really only have pain in my right knuckles and wrist...

Oh hey...I was going through my PMs and realize I still owe you some pics...I'll work on that tonight...I'm the worst (or is it best?) procrastinator ever...hahaha
I know you owe me some imagery! But I laid off cause I didin't want to be annoying. heh. Hope all's well SoCo! Thanks for the reply.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
It's all good...other than the red, warm lump on the right side of my stomach :( No more reconstituting with NaCL.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It's all good...other than the red, warm lump on the right side of my stomach :( No more reconstituting with NaCL.
What did you recon. NaCL with? I use BW for my CJC & GHRP.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
My CJC came with NaCL so I used it on the first vial...I knew I should be using BW so I ordered some...ironically I didn't have a problem until the last shot of CJC that was reconned with NaCL.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
My CJC came with NaCL so I used it on the first vial...I knew I should be using BW so I ordered some...ironically I didn't have a problem until the last shot of CJC that was reconned with NaCL.
Hmm....sounds like a sterility issue? Not so much the NaCl.....what do you think?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm positive it's a sterility issue but I believe it would have been fine if I had used BW instead of NaCL...

moose069

Awards
I'm positive it's a sterility issue but I believe it would have been fine if I had used BW instead of NaCL...
I'm sitting here looking at two red spots that are also kinda itchy on each side of my abs, and I used BW to reconstitute, not NaCl.

I'm grab as much fat as I can pinch, hold it, and inject.

What gives?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established

As far as i understand you can go IM with ghrp-6, so stick with that if you like it better.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
As far as i understand you can go IM with ghrp-6, so stick with that if you like it better.
Ya, you can go IM with CJC & GHRP. I might start doing that. I'll see if I can tweak my SQs 1st....maybe it's just be being lame.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack your thread papa but...

I just noticed I've developed another welt/lump where I did an injection from a new vial of CJC that was reconn'd with BW...mine also itch...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack your thread papa but...

I just noticed I've developed another welt/lump where I did an injection from a new vial of CJC that was reconn'd with BW...mine also itch...
You need to let a newly reconstituted vial stand for several days to insure that the BA has killed all bacteria (assuming the BW contained .9% BA).

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info dat...I'll give it a few days and try again...It's odd that I have trouble with my CJC but not with my GHRP-6...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info dat...I'll give it a few days and try again...It's odd that I have trouble with my CJC but not with my GHRP-6...
Sometimes life just be that way.

I have a really nasty thumbprint sized purple bruise on my side from a simple insulin needle pinning. I have done it 1000 times without such a problem then 2 days ago bam.

On the other hand I also did a "risky" experiment by taking 2.5ml (60mgs) of tadalifil suspension and adding some BA and then injecting it subcutaneously. There were no problems, no infection, no welts...and there very well could have been....in fact I expected it.

Still though the results of that experiment were pretty cool. I'm going to properly make a Sildenafil injectable from powder next. (Unlike Tadalifil it is water soluble and 10 times more potent via injecion than oral.)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I have CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 in a lot of vials here. Here is a photo of one of each vial. Which vial (left or right) has 5mg and which do you think has 2 mg?

Please chime in all...this was the easiest way for me to get feedback :)

Attachments

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice looking log. im subbed.

i would say the blue top (on left) has 5mg.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
nice looking log. im subbed.

i would say the blue top (on left) has 5mg.
F.UCK me.....they were mislabeled. Ok, so I have been dosing my GHRP & CJC as if they were CJC & GHRP (opposite of what I thought). So that means I was dosing 250mcg CJC 3x ED and 125mcg GHRP-6 (back-calculating using the number of "ticks" I pulled to from a 1mg/mL solution). LOL, can this log be ANY MORE ****ED UP!? DARRRRR.

Ok, so for those of you following along, I hope you're still w/me. I am DESPERATELY HOPING my headaches are from the "OD" of CJC. I will be dosing as scheduled now, but I think I'll take a couple days off to let things mellow out internally. Anyone think this is a good idea, or???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man. yeah the vial on the left looks how my ghrp6 looked. Are you saying there were no labels? or are they all mislabelled? :think: this doesnt sound right.