Help Me With This An You Will Be Rewarded

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
ok i need a steroid free drug protocol for maximal muscle growth, i need to pt on 15-20 pounds of muscle before my next contest The northern colorado, its about a year and i cant take steroids, personal reasons my diet is perfect and training also. Who ever helps the most i will give them a bottle of havoc and hdrol, i promise. I also dont want to mess with gh cus its so damn expensive, thanks gentle man. stats are 6 foot 193, 8% bodyfat, i won the last novice in the northern, so i need to improve to hang with the big boys!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
non hormonal or just not illegal steroids?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
ok i need a steroid free drug protocol for maximal muscle growth, i need to pt on 15-20 pounds of muscle before my next contest The northern colorado, its about a year and i cant take steroids, personal reasons my diet is perfect and training also. Who ever helps the most i will give them a bottle of havoc and hdrol, i promise. I also dont want to mess with gh cus its so damn expensive, thanks gentle man. stats are 6 foot 193, 8% bodyfat, i won the last novice in the northern, so i need to improve to hang with the big boys!
By all means, read Dat's GHRP/CJC thread. That's a great start right there. You get the benefits of endog. GH w/o using exog. GH. Shizzam!

I'm assuming others will recommend coupling those two peptides with PEGMGF and Insulin. But these guys are NUTS, so who the hell knows what they'll recommend!! :rofl::head:

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
lol i tried reading it but damn so long...you want to give me a cliffnotes summary lol ive done igf lr3 before. It was amazing i didnt like it at first because of the fact that it does not have an "on" feeling but when my weight jumped 8 punds and i gained have an ince on my arms that i KEPT, i was happy. NON steroidal or atleast stuff that wont shut me down

Corey165

Corey165

Awards
why no steroids? you time it right, and with the right esters, you can take test up till the day or two before and test clean

run a hgh (10iu), igf (40-60mcg), slin(10iu) blast post workout 3x a week

also check out SARM S4, its available
none hormonal, but anabolic effects equivalent to test prop mg for mg

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
bro i have been searching for sarms for half a year now on a lot of research chem sites. PM me with a source and il give you some good sources

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
OK here we go, assuming we have 12 months until the competition:

MONTHS 1 - 11:
creatine (mono is fine b/c its cheapest) this should be stopped a month prior to comp to reduce bloat

MONTHS 1- 12
bulk POWERFULL
citrulline mallate
yellow gold (be sure to time this one in the morning before breakfast with lots of good carbs, then preWO with some Gatorade or WMS, then post WO prior to igf injects and prior to postWO drinks)
arginine
BCAAs
and of course lots of protein
Most all of these are available in bulk powders from Nutraplanet or bulk nutrition and are relatively cheap

MONTHS 1-12:

ghrp6 300mics per day x 5-7 days per week (depending on $$)
cjc: 100mics per day (20 minutes BEFORE ghrp6) x 5-7 days per week ($$ issue)
pegMGF
: 300 mics (shot IM bi-lat into lagging muscle groups, rotate every week) x 2 times per week (shoot 3 hours BEFORE WO and be sure to take in a lot of the bulk powders PRIOR to WO and immediately AFTER WO)
igf: 20mics shot IM bi-lat post WO into muscle group just worked (same muscle group you hit with pegMGF) 7 days per week (on NON-WO days, shoot IM bi-lat in the mornings into the muscle group worked the night before), BEFORE drinking postWO drink

months 1-12: bulk nettle root, Horny goat weed, Maca, and trib, low dose DHEA (at your age perhaps 10mg/day)* (dhea is optional)

months 2, 5, 8, 10 : an AI of some sort (formestane is a good one or perhaps 6-oxo, or something), this will help reduce any bloat and minimize water retention

I am not doing any dieting stuff here b/c you asked how to put on lbm.

bb

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
babyblu your a bada$$, that will cost me a lot but i will see. Im eating 2.5 grams of carbs per bdyweight and 1 gram of protein per every kilo i weigh every 2.5 hours. I feel hard, staying lean but filling out. I go through whey like crazy though. Man that stack is expensive!

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
is this some what comparable to AAS in longterm gains

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
S-4 might shut you down so that would be in conflict with your stated goals.

IF you are going to run S-4 I would add it in like this (based on my own experience with S-4):

50mgs/day x 7 days per week, months 2-3, months 6-7, 10-11

ALSO, on my prior post, please note for CJC (which I forgot to add) take off MONTH 4 and MONTH 8 (just for the cjc only)

bb

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well competing is expensive bro. The pros go thru stuff like we wouldnt believe. But to make your goals in a NON HORMONAL manner, that is what I suggest. You could maybe take MONTHS 3, 6, and 9 off from pegMGF too, to save some funds. AND take months 5 and 10 off from igf, just to save funds.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Also long term gains from peptides are kept, unlike AAS. So while you might not blow up like you would on dbol, you will in the long term feel healthier, and keep more gains.

bb

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
how would this sound, all your otc products statd but a igf 1, cjc, slin stack and than rotate that with pegmgf or no, im just saying can taking one or two peptides alone be effiecent or do i need to stack all 80 of them lol

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well yes, slin is the best of all those, I just dont recommend that unless you know what you are doing. If you are going to use slin, you could reduce the igf to 10mics per day.

OR you can rotate between 2 months of igf and 2 months of pegMGF,and running ghrp6 (cheapest) non stop, taking a month off cjc every 4 months.

bb

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
now that sounds good i heard dave palumbo say that anymore than 20mcg of igf will be wasted. If this can put that 15lbs of muscle on before my next contest i will be killin them i already won the novice but these guys will be on gear

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
LOL, told you one of these doodz would post something huge....leave it to BB to put together the advanced stuff! ;) Good ole reliable! Good post BB!

Cheers,

-Papa!-

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well he is setting an ambitious goal for a non-hormonal path. Plus why screw around?

Increasing gh levels, increasing natty test, increasing igf levels (in addition to the raised gh levels), increasing satellite cell signaling, increasing circulation and vascularity, increasing nitrogen retention, lowering estrogen, etc. These combined can do in the long term (and permanently I might add) what AAS can do in a shorter term (with less permanancy).

The cycle I have outlined could be done for probably $1400, which could be split up into $700 for 6 months x 2 which is pretty cheap IMO.

bb

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Well he is setting an ambitious goal for a non-hormonal path. Plus why screw around?

Increasing gh levels, increasing natty test, increasing igf levels (in addition to the raised gh levels), increasing satellite cell signaling, increasing circulation and vascularity, increasing nitrogen retention, lowering estrogen, etc. These combined can do in the long term (and permanently I might add) what AAS can do in a shorter term (with less permanancy).

The cycle I have outlined could be done for probably $1400, which could be split up into $700 for 6 months x 2 which is pretty cheap IMO.

bb
Very interesting economics here.....but I will admit, your stuff is way too advanced for me. But for someone who's looking to use peptides to go head-to-head with AAS, then this sure as hell looks like a solid regimen. Good deal.

wophood

wophood

Awards
MONTHS 1-12:[/U]
pegMGF
: 300 mics (shot IM bi-lat into lagging muscle groups, rotate every week) x 2 times per week (shoot 3 hours BEFORE WO and be sure to take in a lot of the bulk powders PRIOR to WO and immediately AFTER WO)
igf: 20mics shot IM bi-lat post WO into muscle group just worked (same muscle group you hit with pegMGF) 7 days per week (on NON-WO days, shoot IM bi-lat in the mornings into the muscle group worked the night before), BEFORE drinking postWO drink
This peptide regimen is almost EXACTLY what I'm doing right now. Cjc, ghrp, igf, & slin stack at similar dosing only a little heavier with the cjc.

Bbkhan, BB knows his stuff. Solid post, BB.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
This peptide regimen is almost EXACTLY what I'm doing right now. Cjc, ghrp, igf, & slin stack at similar dosing only a little heavier with the cjc.

Bbkhan, BB knows his stuff. Solid post, BB.
wop, how are you liking it? Any feedback for us so far man? Hope all is going well for you.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Wop. I have been messing with peptides over the past 4 yrs and have had some great teachers n friends.

bb

wophood

wophood

Awards
wop, how are you liking it? Any feedback for us so far man? Hope all is going well for you.
I'm only about a week in, so I can't gather too much info from it just yet. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated, though. I will say however that I can definitely vouch for the increase in appetite that everyone talks about. I wouldn't call it uncontrollable by any means, but it's definitely there.

Wop

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I'm only about a week in, so I can't gather too much info from it just yet. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated, though. I will say however that I can definitely vouch for the increase in appetite that everyone talks about. I wouldn't call it uncontrollable by any means, but it's definitely there.

Wop

hey bro, keep healing. dont worry, on this stuff when the arm comes out of the sling, the atrophy reverses noticeably every week. my left bicep now measures just 1/4" less than pre-surgery, thats 5 weeks outta sling.

back OT, better off doing what BB said but instead forget the OTC stuff and run the peptides, which are actually cheaper especially at cost to effect. and GH is not too expensive to run either, and you could cycle between that and the cjc+ghrp6. i also recommend regular mgf site injected for lagging parts, bring up any weaknesses before stepping on stage. afternoon of the day before you grace the stage, if you can get it, the drug Nolotil is amazing for localised swelling and does not blunt definition and vascularity like many other compounds do. we used to "join the dots' literally with that stuff. :D

Speedbacker

Awards
why no steroids? you time it right, and with the right esters, you can take test up till the day or two before and test clean

run a hgh (10iu), igf (40-60mcg), slin(10iu) blast post workout 3x a week

also check out SARM S4, its available
none hormonal, but anabolic effects equivalent to test prop mg for mg
Like Babyblu said, I think Sarms are hormonal so those would be out of the question for this guy.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
OK here we go, assuming we have 12 months until the competition:

MONTHS 1 - 11:
creatine (mono is fine b/c its cheapest) this should be stopped a month prior to comp to reduce bloat

MONTHS 1- 12
bulk POWERFULL
citrulline mallate
yellow gold (be sure to time this one in the morning before breakfast with lots of good carbs, then preWO with some Gatorade or WMS, then post WO prior to igf injects and prior to postWO drinks)
arginine
BCAAs
and of course lots of protein
Most all of these are available in bulk powders from Nutraplanet or bulk nutrition and are relatively cheap

MONTHS 1-12:

pegMGF

months 1-12: bulk nettle root, Horny goat weed, Maca, and trib, low dose DHEA (at your age perhaps 10mg/day)* (dhea is optional)

months 2, 5, 8, 10 : an AI of some sort (formestane is a good one or perhaps 6-oxo, or something), this will help reduce any bloat and minimize water retention

I am not doing any dieting stuff here b/c you asked how to put on lbm.

bb

bb,

why did you say to shoot cjc 20 min BEFORE ghrp6?

i know people shoot all at once, even in a same pin from what ive read....curious

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Comacho,
BC I thought DatbTrue's protocol suggested cjc first then followed by ghrp6 but I could be mistaken.

bb

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I know he said to do ghrp/cjc first then insulin 20 minutes later...I thought the cjc/ghrp could be shot together...I'll have to look again.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was cjc first and then adding in the ghrp6 would provide the synergy to the cjc pulse.

I am waiting for my reward on this one bbkhan ;)

bb

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nice postin' BB. Excellent non-hormonal supplementation protocol.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was cjc first and then adding in the ghrp6 would provide the synergy to the cjc pulse.

I am waiting for my reward on this one bbkhan ;)

bb

he might send you a naked pic of himself once he grows off your protocol

which will make you 'grow'

ahahhahahah

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Your Goal is unrealistic.

You would have to run a pretty snazzy AAS cycle for 15-20lbs of keepable lbm in 1 years time.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Your Goal is unrealistic.

You would have to run a pretty snazzy AAS cycle for 15-20lbs of keepable lbm in 1 years time.
Hey Bb, did I mention I'm two weeks in on my ghrp + cjc, & about three with the igf + slin? Oh yah, & the fact that I'm about 7 pounds heavier with a slight loss in bf %?

Oh, this is post operation for my pec tear as well. In other words NO UPPER BODY TRAINING.

;)

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Hey Bb, did I mention I'm two weeks in on my ghrp + cjc, & about three with the igf + slin? Oh yah, & the fact that I'm about 7 pounds heavier with a slight loss in bf %?

Oh, this is post operation for my pec tear as well. In other words NO UPPER BODY TRAINING.

;)

With those peptides I hope you gain weight. :icon_lol:

Are you sure your bf is going down or are you guessing? Your not letting the slin fatten you up are you??? ;)

wophood

wophood

Awards
Calipers don't lie, bro. point is 15-20 pounds of lbm over the coarse of a year IS indeed possible... very possible.

Without AAS.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Calipers don't lie, bro. point is 15-20 pounds of lbm over the coarse of a year IS indeed possible... very possible.

Without AAS.

Not for someone who is already carrying lots of muscle it's not possible.

Of course if you are using peptides when your not over your *natural potential* then a 20lb gain of LBM is possible without aas. Just stack up on slin, and gh lol

Say someone who is 6ft 230lbs with low BF wants to gain 20lbs of lbm in one year without the aid of aas. Not going to happen. If that were the case after 3 years he would be 290lbs without using aas...... lol. not gonna happen

GH & IGF are very weak on there own without aas.

wophood

wophood

Awards
All I'm saying is for someone 6' tall , 88.5 kgs with approximately 8% bf lifting triple body weight (me) it's doing pretty damn well so far. Along with several others if you read through some of these peptide threads that have been created and maintained by some pretty well respected people here at AM.

Do I think it will be easy? No. Do I think it's possible? The answer is yes.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Not for someone who is already carrying lots of muscle it's not possible.

Of course if you are using peptides when your not over your *natural potential* then a 20lb gain of LBM is possible without aas. Just stack up on slin, and gh lol

Say someone who is 6ft 230lbs with low BF wants to gain 20lbs of lbm in one year without the aid of aas. Not going to happen. If that were the case after 3 years he would be 290lbs without using aas...... lol. not gonna happen

GH & IGF are very weak on there own without aas.
well you managed to pack 272lbs on 4ft10 frame so why not?lol.

im with you wophood, miracles are happening bro.