datbtrue I'm calling you out!!!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
OK not really....hahaha...just wanted your attention...

My rat is going to be taking CJC/GHRP-6 soon and I'm doing a cruise/blast/cruise cycle based on your suggestions in your thread...here is the deal...I want to also use IGF-1 for localized growth on my bis and tris...would it be best to run IGF-1LR3 before, after, or during the cycle? I'm thinking after...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using igf-1 during the cycle can interfear with the negative feedback loop. It's shown that large doses of Arginine can counter this, but I would not mix the igf-1 personally.

Cjc/ghrp-6 is more that enough by itself....Add 5 grams of arginine 1 hour prior to all shots (empty stomach).

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I came in this thread shaking my head....

Then i saw and went...ok good.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Trip,

I have read that before about not mixing...the problem is that the CJC/GHRP is systemic...I'm looking for the localized growth from spot injecting IGF-1..but the question still remains...before or after?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
sorry trip just reread what you wrote...so arginine will counteract the negative feedback from the IGF-1 huh? any downsides to the arginine??

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip,

I have read that before about not mixing...the problem is that the CJC/GHRP is systemic...I'm looking for the localized growth from spot injecting IGF-1..but the question still remains...before or after?
I think the answer is before. If you want all these new "muscle cells" to mature I think the enviorment created with CJC/GHRP-6 would be a great enviorment to raise these muscle cells into mature adults :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
IGF 1st.
In my little developing mind....get the non-developed/new cells in there. Carb up after would be easy to have then....
After that, run the CJC/GHRP On a light cut, this way the new cells will begin top develope, while you retain muscle from the combo.

Either that or do the mix, no real sides from Arginine that im aware of, in moderate doages.

Increas in NO levels.
Better Blood Flow
Possible increas in sexual function

Good luck

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you guys...before sounds best.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
i agree with the theory behind the negative feedback loop but in practice Iam only seeing good things by running them all together. and to me its results that matter. my lbm keeps rising and im still unable to perform ANY upper-body training.
they are working like miracles, im actually scared to think what will happen once i can resume full training.