Boladrol question

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
I'm on my fourth day, started out at 6mg, bumping up 8mg to day haven't really felt anything yet. Not hear to bash or anything like that not that kinda person I realize it's A-early in the cycle and B-different people respond to different compounds differently. Anyways I got two questions....
1- I'm about 5,8 186 would it be unwise to bump it up to 10 mg if I don't feel anything by the end of the first week, I have two packets of Boladrol.
2- I know about the compounds relatively high toxicity, what are your guys thoughts of running 6mg bola, and 20-40 mg epi.... Also have h-drol on hand but ran it recently....
Thanks for any input

legaljuicer

Awards
I am no way an expert. I just started with PHF. I have seen where some are reporting it takes two weeks to notice anything. I would wait till then before you change anything.
What is your age? What is your lifting experience? What other items have you tried in the past? How is your diet and lifting routine?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In some people boladrol is going to convert readily to the target hormone, in some it won't. If it doesn't it'll be a weaker steroid but it also will not aromatize and can yield lean gains.

I always see two types of feedback from bola... Lots of gains and a little bloat or very little gains but dries people out. Just from what I've seen, I have no links

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
Last cycle was h-drol ate like a horse, put on a good/lean 8-10 lbs, was running clen 1 week on 1 week off during pct kept all my strength gains lost some reps and leaned out. I have been eating very clean, about to up the carbs and total cals to see if I can't help jump start the bolo. So whats everyones opinion on the epi/bola

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
boladrol does not start to kick in untill about day 8-10
I noticed effects much sooner personally. I tend to respond very well to compounds though.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last cycle was h-drol ate like a horse, put on a good/lean 8-10 lbs, was running clen 1 week on 1 week off during pct kept all my strength gains lost some reps and leaned out. I have been eating very clean, about to up the carbs and total cals to see if I can't help jump start the bolo. So whats everyones opinion on the epi/bola
Epi and bola will work great. They would compliment each other, imo.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
First week still havent felt a thing 2nd day at 8mg, prlly going add 20-30 mg of epi or 50 mg of halo starting monday

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In some people boladrol is going to convert readily to the target hormone, in some it won't. If it doesn't it'll be a weaker steroid but it also will not aromatize and can yield lean gains.

I always see two types of feedback from bola... Lots of gains and a little bloat or very little gains but dries people out. Just from what I've seen, I have no links
Great post man! Agreed 100%

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yeah...for some reason people tend to relate bola to a massive "wet" bulker like dbol, but there have been a lot of reports that it is actually drier than people think.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I doubt anybody is an expert on Boladrol yet. From the several logs Ive read, give it a few days and dont bump it that high. Ive read more than a few 4 week runs where they saw no difference between 4 to 6 mgs or no difference between 6 to 8 mgs leading me to believe you could run it at 4-6 mgs the whole time and get the most for your money while minimizing side effects. Im day 6 in a 3 week run bridged to a 3 week epistane cycle. Im experiencing the same thing but Ill bet anything, day 12 Ill be logging how insane the pound per day gains are, and Im only running it at 4 mgs and Im 213 lbs. But maybe Im just overly-optimistic. Hope we both start seeing those big gains next week!

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
I doubt anybody is an expert on Boladrol yet. From the several logs Ive read, give it a few days and dont bump it that high. Ive read more than a few 4 week runs where they saw no difference between 4 to 6 mgs or no difference between 6 to 8 mgs leading me to believe you could run it at 4-6 mgs the whole time and get the most for your money while minimizing side effects. Im day 6 in a 3 week run bridged to a 3 week epistane cycle. Im experiencing the same thing but Ill bet anything, day 12 Ill be logging how insane the pound per day gains are, and Im only running it at 4 mgs and Im 213 lbs. But maybe Im just overly-optimistic. Hope we both start seeing those big gains next week!
Hope so man I'm inpatient I'm just added in 50mg of halo, decided to save the epi for summer, got nolva on hand and colmid on the way... Ill defiantly keep you posted on the gains, you should do the same...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey yesterday was day 7 and I put 3 pounds on from morning to evening(granted its probably all water but today should be interesting and tonight is legs. Ive got a log too " a honest and realistic boladrol/epi bridge log." Hope bola is starting to "take effect" for ya.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well you guys keep us posted, like Ive already said, I dont want to give bad advice, but Ive read a few guys bumping up the dose and seeing results.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
Internet has been down for a few days, anyways 7th day of bola (@8mg) 4th day of halo (@50mg)... Most deff feel quite the difference in the last day or two strength and vascularity both up, still leaning out slowly even thow my total cals are up a decent amount. Can't tell if the effects are from adding the halo (which my body tends to respond to quite well) or if the Bola's starting to do it's thing. Hopefully it's a combonation of the two compounds doing their magic. I gota a question thow
What do you guys think of adding SNS inhibit e low dose at night with my PCT assist on cycle and throughout PC? I have heard conflicting reports about running AI on cycle; some says it lowers your ability to rebound during PC; while others say the opposite. I was worried about gyno have a lil lump in right breast, was there before the cycle can't really tell if its gotten any bigger no pain or tenderness. BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY., is what im getting at

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
Well I can say I'm really felling it now, endurance and strength way up, what a diff one day made, haven't weighed my self in about 5 days, last time weighed 175 weighed into day at 181.5 did have a sweat potato and egg whites before I lifted thow....

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
..so i was looking for a Serm..while on the site i had to wonder why i saw 50mg Bola tabs!..wtF?! I was thinking, "How am i gonna split this tab in 4?" It would've been veryprice effective, but i had just ordered a bag of the 2mg tabs this morning.
I remember reading on some other posts that it was meant or was being run at least 25mg. But then again, maybe that's why it was stopped being used, cuz people might've been getting hurt off those doses

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
..so i was looking for a Serm..while on the site i had to wonder why i saw 50mg Bola tabs!..wtF?! I was thinking, "How am i gonna split this tab in 4?" It would've been veryprice effective, but i had just ordered a bag of the 2mg tabs this morning.
I remember reading on some other posts that it was meant or was being run at least 25mg. But then again, maybe that's why it was stopped being used, cuz people might've been getting hurt off those doses
Theres been speculation that the 50mg Bolasterone tabs out MAY be anadrol at that dose but theres no proof that Im aware of.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
with mines - i'm starting at 4mg then to 6mg definitely. If it don't do much i'm going to 8mg. Most likely I'll be pulsing with the 8 though.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
with mines - i'm starting at 4mg then to 6mg definitely. If it don't do much i'm going to 8mg. Most likely I'll be pulsing with the 8 though.
Let us know please on how it goes for you. I think you have the right idea, starting with 4-6, and giving that a chance, then bumping up. Im pretty much the only person here I guess, who is not a fan of pulsing, but if you decide to pulse it, still let us know how you feel about it, like/dislike/etc.

NXTARNOLD

Awards
Buddy of mine is taking it know and he has put on some serious poundage 7 lbs in three days. Strength gains are amazing. He is already putting up 10 lbs more on his bench

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buddy of mine is taking it know and he has put on some serious poundage 7 lbs in three days. Strength gains are amazing. He is already putting up 10 lbs more on his bench
nice.
its without a doubt a strong PH. Keep us updated buddy. do you know his dosage?

NXTARNOLD

Awards
not sure.. I will see him tonight I will definitely keep you mates updated.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Let us know please on how it goes for you. I think you have the right idea, starting with 4-6, and giving that a chance, then bumping up. Im pretty much the only person here I guess, who is not a fan of pulsing, but if you decide to pulse it, still let us know how you feel about it, like/dislike/etc.
Will do - might be in a couple months or so. I might get another bag...so that may change to a straight run. Or 2 weeks (wk.1 @ 4mg; wk.2 @6mg) e.o.d. if subpar results then got into 2 or 3 weeks straight run.I was actually trying [ on a diff. board ] to get on that 8mg dosing protocol where they were looking for loggers. Those 50mg tabs sure do look enticing, but splitting'em would be a B'tch.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Good info guys, let us know with that dosing...If the higher dosage shows better gains on everyone I may go with this for my next cycle, but currently still going with the epi/beast cycle.

NXTARNOLD

Awards
Hey mates well let me tell you a little about him. He is about 5'10 about 230. His starting dosage is 10 mg. His plan is bumping up 2mg per week on a four week cycle. But since Monday he is up 9 pounds obviously on a bulk diet. Can definitely see bloat but still impressive. Results, so far, are mostly seen in the shoulders and traps.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey mates well let me tell you a little about him. He is about 5'10 about 230. His starting dosage is 10 mg. His plan is bumping up 2mg per week on a four week cycle. But since Monday he is up 9 pounds obviously on a bulk diet. Can definitely see bloat but still impressive. Results, so far, are mostly seen in the shoulders and traps.
10mgs! wow thats a hefty dose. glad to see he is packing on lbs though.

NXTARNOLD

Awards
It's his liver not mine, but, I am surprised he has gained as much as he has. You can tell some of it is water but he says he feels great because its lubricating his joints, obviously. I'm going to run a cycle when he's done, I just want him to be the guinea pig! hahaha

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's his liver not mine, but, I am surprised he has gained as much as he has. You can tell some of it is water but he says he feels great because its lubricating his joints, obviously. I'm going to run a cycle when he's done, I just want him to be the guinea pig! hahaha
lol
good to hear its treating him good though

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I hope he continues to have solid gains...Just hope he doesnt get shutdown quickly from the dosage. what supports is he taking with it?

Hurricane15

Hurricane15

Awards
I went something like 2/4/6/8/8/8 using 2 packs of Bola and started Epistane in my 4th week of Bola and going 40/40/40/40 bringing it right around an 8 week cycle. I'm 5'7 and started my cycle at 157 15% bf and experienced extreme leaning effects from the bola opposed to mass gains. My strength increased only a little but I dried out significantly and ended up losing water weight. I was having way less fatigue in the gym and as a result I worked in a lot more supersets and kept the pace of my workouts relatively fast. This was originally supposed to be a bulk cycle for me but I decided to make it a cutting cycle half way through and not up my calories when the leaning effects started. In my pct I originally just had Nolva and Exemestane but I decided to go a little heavy with the cutting idea and threw clen in there. I took multi-vitamins and cycle assist during this cycle but the cycle demolished my libido. Safe to say I ran it a little heavy but I'm just finishing up my PCT and still have a little libido issues. I'm going to get some Testopro and maybe Erase and possibly some kinda male enhancement supplement to get things goin again...any suggestions on what else I should add? I have had a little estro rebound but nothing significant my pct worked well to stop most estro stuff... I think I just need a little something to bring my natural test levels back up. I'm currently sitting at 149 and 10% bf and I look completely different. W/ all the BF loss and maintained/slightly increased strength I'm actually glad I leaned rather than bulked. I did experience some joint discomfort when I combined the epi and bola but just to start. Sorry for such a long post, just trying to share my experience which I feel is very relevant to this convo. Take care everyone. Thanks in advance for thoughts and ideas for my test.

P.S. I personally think the one guy whose starting on 10mg bola is gonna have some shut down issues and I would tell him that nothing works overnight and that he should run it at about 6 or even 8mg so he and his girlfriend wont suffer by the end of his cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7