Formex Lab Test?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is IBE willing to put up a lab test of Formex to prove what it claims is in the capsule? Nothing against IBE but I am just curious to make sure I am getting what I am paying for, considering no one else has this item on the market.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Legitimate question; subscribed for further information.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump !

I'm not aware of any lab tests but I'm sure I'm wrong :p

Natty or Dustin should be of more help here :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll try to bring this up to Natty again. Dustin is so busy right now.

Also, how many other supplement companies actually do lab tests on their products and post results? ... REAL results.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to bring this up to Natty again. Dustin is so busy right now.

Also, how many other supplement companies actually do lab tests on their products and post results? ... REAL results.
Well if it’s NOT a blend which this isn’t its one ingredient . There should be no issue with posting results.

With what’s been going on I think the companies that go the extra step to make the customers feel more comfortable . Are the ones that

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adam: come on, that doesn't make sense. It should be no problem seeing how it is only one ingredient.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really commenting on this, but will share a piece of info with people so they understand something. When a new molecule is brought to the market there usually isnt a testing standard yet, this is why there was hoopla with Epistane. So I am sure IBE can give you the testing data, but most likely will not be spell out the molecule specifically, instead be some GC/MS that Dustin had to read.

Anyway, just thought I would drop that in there. Carry on.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Adam: come on, that doesn't make sense. It should be no problem seeing how it is only one ingredient.
I'm just saying in general. I'd like to know how many actually do lab tests on their supplements, lol.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not many, from my understandings. But, I hope Dustin has something to show us, but if not, one must account exactly what Adam's stated about having something to test it against. After talking with a few people, they seem to think that it can be tested for a few things; one in which is the purity of Formestane in the product. Who knows? I think in today's supplement world, such a test to show to the consumer is a smart thing for business.
I'm just saying in general. I'd like to know how many actually do lab tests on their supplements, lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed, as I still have some Formex.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well there will be no standard available but they can still run it through GC/MS and obtain its reading which can be interpreted as well as its molecular weight which will match up to what Formex should have.

No one in the industry does do lab test but that is because they are dealing with Arginine, Creatine etc. The majority of these hormone companies do claim to test there stuff and because its so potent and expensive to buy it would only make so.

I would hope IBE especially did test this product because no one else on the market has it. Makes you wonder if no one else can source it did the vendor pull a fast one on IBE and if so what are we taking?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried to respond to your PM; however, I kept geting an error message.

Adam, I do not think anyone is trying to call IBE out; people are generally interested in "what" they are putting in to their bodies more so nowadays. I could understand that logic if it were the same people doing it. As I see it, a host of different people are coming forward and asking more questions. That's a good thing. With all the reports of certain products containing different compounds than that is listed, people want to feel comfortable with their purchase, especially since they are paying a pretty high chunk of change for them. We both know that most supplements are priced high so that big brick and mortar stores will carry them, which drives overall price.

People just want reassurance in times like this, that's all. I'm tired of seeing companies get so defensive in their retorts, and attacking the character of the said person asking such intelligent questions. Hell, you have some companies that refuse to answer questions about "product X," but will pimp the label off of "product Y." How does that make sense?

Anyway, the bottom line is that people are becoming more vigilant with their choices, and I will guarantee you that in the next coming months, more and more people will demand testing data and COAs. Please don’t think that people are trying to make IBE look bad; it’s a matter of personal safety now.

I am a big fan of Formex (which everyone knows that); I would like even more if I knew it was tested for purity.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump...I'll talk to Dustin about this and see what we can get done. All feedback from Formex that I have seen has been positive...I jumped back on it again last week for my AI during HRT and it's working very well.

I think a lab test puts anyones mind at ease a bit more, and IMO is not asking to much from the consumers end.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny how people jump on the band wagon but NO ONE has took CEL up on the testing offer;)
Funny, I measured out various caps in Cycle Assist all measuring differently by hundreds of milligrams and all I got offered to me was another bottle of CA. Why would I want another bottle of said crap. Provided images of measurements and all. Just find it annoying as hell when companies jump into others companies thread when they have just as many fingers pointing back at them.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I measured out various caps in Cycle Assist all measuring differently by hundreds of milligrams and all I got offered to me was another bottle of CA. Why would I want another bottle of said crap. Provided images of measurements and all. Just find it annoying as hell when companies jump into others companies thread when they have just as many fingers pointing back at them.
As Homer Simpson would say "DOH!!"

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys lets keep other company drama out of this thread. This is not meant to be a drama thread - take that sh!t to bodybuilding.com. This is strictly in regards to IBE's Formex lab testing.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Anything--I'm interested in this product.

Crowbar

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well IBE right now has a lot of things going on...We are working on new products and getting things squared away at the warehouse, and with the cap company...I'll get LMD to get over here.
Never gonna happen

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump...I'll talk to Dustin about this and see what we can get done. All feedback from Formex that I have seen has been positive...I jumped back on it again last week for my AI during HRT and it's working very well.

I think a lab test puts anyones mind at ease a bit more, and IMO is not asking to much from the consumers end.
i would be very careful using this as your ai on hrt. my best advice is don't take chances with estrogen control on hrt-be SURE. good luck.:cheers:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im workin on it, and hope to have it soon, Ive had some major pc issues/viruses/crashes(again!), lost some stuff/emails, and my gold expired, so my pm boxes are over filled and I cant send or recieve unless I delete stuff or pony up the money for the gold, which I couldnt do since my pc was freaked up for a few days, so I will be back to gold again, I will be back in touch with everyone, and I will get on this again, and see what I can dig up.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
what is the name of the tread that pa posted this on at bb.com

reptone

Awards
  • Established
This is beginning to look like my Cynostane thread. No good will come from this I`m sure. I learned if you don`t know or can`t find out about any product, proceed with caution or stay away. Good luck guys.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More blame shifting... whatever.
The person in charge will never admit any wrong doing.
I am glad I left that damn company.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There was always a variation from bottle to bottle as far as results/feelings for me. That in itself made me stop taking them.
Good posting, I never really understood them, just seems like always so shady and controversial...I mean, I'll admit to having formex and reverse, however, I never want to take it because I feel as though I don't know what is in it because of the shadiness, so I just stick with the transdermal form...

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Why take Formex? IMO not cost effective. 60 caps I believe of 25mg doses! Trans Formestane is 120 doses at 25 mgs. Last time I checked was same price for double dose plus better bioavailability!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can see that. Missed my last 2 doses due to lazyness.
i agree, a effective oral replacement for td formestane would be great. i have been hoping for such a solution forever it seems. but it was apparent after a week on formex that it wasn't going to be as effective as td. maybe i had a bad batch, but the formex i bought wasn't close to the td. i will agree though that it was a big step up from oral bulk formestane, which required dosing of up to a gram a day.

spartan300

Awards
i agree, a effective oral replacement for td formestane would be great. i have been hoping for such a solution forever it seems. but it was apparent after a week on formex that it wasn't going to be as effective as td. maybe i had a bad batch, but the formex i bought wasn't close to the td. i will agree though that it was a big step up from oral bulk formestane, which required dosing of up to a gram a day.
what was ur batch #

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you tried both and felt the difference. I was considering purchasing a few bottles of Formex because of all the Cheerleaders raving about the incredible results. I feel the TD form right away but I would be extremely dissapointed if I felt anything less. Some have been shouting about sky high libido with only 25 mgs per day from Formex. I tell ya, I often feel there are many Company reps on here posing as members pumping and hyping products. I am starting to feel outnumbered.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear you tried both and felt the difference. I was considering purchasing a few bottles of Formex because of all the Cheerleaders raving about the incredible results. I feel the TD form right away but I would be extremely dissapointed if I felt anything less. Some have been shouting about sky high libido with only 25 mgs per day from Formex. I tell ya, I often feel there are many Company reps on here posing as members pumping and hyping products. I am starting to feel outnumbered.
formex was 'ok', but to say it is equal to or better than td formestane in results is something i just plain didn't see. i agree, the convenience of popping a pill was nice, but as for results td is better-in my honest opinion.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TD-Form is actually Formestane... someone f*cked up with the latter.
formex was 'ok', but to say it is equal to or better than td formestane in results is something i just plain didn't see. i agree, the convenience of popping a pill was nice, but as for results td is better-in my honest opinion.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you guys know I made sure that the requests for info were passed along, both via emails and telephone conversations. And Ive read about the mistake in the product write up, and even though the bottle clearly states what is contained, I was as shocked as everyone else, but its been posted out there for a very long time and nobody noticed it, and considering all the really intelligent people we have floating around here and on other boards, that may possibly be even more shocking, but its no excuse and someone messed up, I dont really see what else can be said.

Now remember I dont speak directly for IBE, since I dont have anything to do with the business end, Im not a psychic medium who channels their thoughts and emotions, Im just the new guy but even though sometimes it seems that things are progressing at a snails pace, from what I gather, some interesting things are going on for IBE, and Im looking forward to whats around the bend, so all I can ask is patience.

I promise I will pass along any information as soon as I get it.