Formex Lab Test?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's no mistake in the write-up, rather in the product itself. From many reports that I've seen (from a very reliable source mind you), is that the owners (not the guy who "runs" it) tested Formex and it came back that something was missing at the 17th ring, and was in the 4th position... which means that the product is completely unbioavailable.

Someone needs to address this ASAP. Since the label is clearly labeled incorrectly, I assume that a statement will be made. Also, I think you are the last one in the boat…

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
completely unbioavailable so it doesnt work?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well you have alot more insider information than I do, so all I can go by is what I read and was told, PA never tested it, Im not sure what reports you're talking about, I have no knowledge of these other tests, but since Im no science guru, I wont argue the written chemical structures, as I said if I hear anything I will be sure to pass it along to everyone.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I tried formex(yellow caps) and it worked, I don't understand how this product is getting such a bad rep nowadays, of course a lab test would be great but I must say I feel it working since day 1.
I hope all of this get a clarification

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
completely unbioavailable so it doesnt work?
If the formestane was completely non-bioavailable then it wouldn't have an effect and just pass through the body. Either the placebo effect is strong with this one, or it has some effect or is something different. I haven't looked hard for the lab results and will just wait until something is released publicly.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
If the formestane was completely non-bioavailable then it wouldn't have an effect and just pass through the body. Either the placebo effect is strong with this one, or it has some effect or is something different. I haven't looked hard for the lab results and will just wait until something is released publicly.
man I use it on pct after nolva so I hope this is nothing suppressive

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
WOW--could this apply to their Epistane? The Epi always got great reviews, but could it be something else? Is there any word one way or the other on the Epi?

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOW--could this apply to their Epistane? The Epi always got great reviews, but could it be something else? Is there any word one way or the other on the Epi?

Crowbar
epi hasn't always gotten good reviews, go back in the archives and you will see there was considerable controversy about it at one time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
also there was a big debate in original cap, and later cap. i think one was silver or black and one white, not sure but there was controversy. the original was supposed to have been much more effective than later versions. i have no first hand experience, just going by what was a hot topic at the time.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the sake of saking.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no first hand experience either, never took epistane...
i have ran epistane, but more recently. i think the controversy with it was early on when it was first released.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
This company actually has me quite pissed off. I've taken formex when it first came out with decent results however I've just purchased 2 bottles of this and I am not getting much of anything. The first bottle I used I noticed every pill hardly had anything in them.....I would pinch the pill and some, if not most of them felt damn near empty. When I opened the second bottle some of them are 3/4 the way full and some of them are maybe 1/4 full.

What is going on with this company? We need some answers here cause this $hit isn't right!!!!!!

spartan300

Awards
This company actually has me quite pissed off. I've taken formex when it first came out with decent results however I've just purchased 2 bottles of this and I am not getting much of anything. The first bottle I used I noticed every pill hardly had anything in them.....I would pinch the pill and some, if not most of them felt damn near empty. When I opened the second bottle some of them are 3/4 the way full and some of them are maybe 1/4 full.

What is going on with this company? We need some answers here cause this $hit isn't right!!!!!!
whats ur batch numbers plz

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is there a chance of a rep chiming in? This thread has certainly raised more questions than answers.

RUNNER 67

Awards
i just read this thread and I must agree the first batch i ran two bottles with awesome results(at 25 mg a day). The second batch i ran one bottle at 25 mg/day and nothing great to report and libido went into the toilet. This was after a three month break too. i thought at the time that the results were strang, now maybe not so strange.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have great news everyone...

I just saved money on my car insurance. :D

Ahem... a smell the "victim card" about to be played.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Following along as well, I have a bottle sitting on my desk waiting to be used. Although, with the current events and speculation, I may be throwing it in the trash. I think as a consumer we have a right to know what is going on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have great news everyone...

I just saved money on my car insurance. :D

Ahem... a smell the "victim card" about to be played.
you would think in light of recent fda investigations, that supplement company's would be anxious to squash any rumors of impropriety. i am amazed there hasn't been more response from the company. normally if anyone says anything negative about a product there is a mad rush to defend it???

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's there to defend? And who is going to defend it?
This is a major issue to me, seeing how the label is incorrect, and the reports of the postions are wrong, you would think someone would at least throw some excuses and blame around.
you would think in light of recent fda investigations, that supplement company's would be anxious to squash any rumors of impropriety. i am amazed there hasn't been more response from the company. normally if anyone says anything negative about a product there is a mad rush to defend it???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's there to defend? And who is going to defend it?
This is a major issue to me, seeing how the label is incorrect, and the reports of the postions are wrong, you would think someone would at least throw some excuses and blame around.
yes, indeed!!! you would think. i am very curious, with all these customers voicing doubts why more of an attempt hasn't been made to quelch them.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Is there a chance of a rep chiming in? This thread has certainly raised more questions than answers.
Well, all I can say is that I have and will continue to forward questions & concerns that have been brought up.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll write the FDA a a nice letter about this company and this product whatever it is. If that dosen't do anything this could go another route too and maybe a few of us could get in on it.

One way or another we deserve, and will get answers.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
So, it looks like their EPI could be bunk too?!! F*ckin company!

Crowbar

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
So Iron,you're saying it IS on the 4 position and non-bioavailable?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Not that I'm surprised, but there had to of been some effect. Especially with how well it sold. Besides the fact, it is either non bioavailable, or it is spiked with a steroid. Minus well throw it in the trash.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me there Epi is ok cause I just bought 4 bottles!!!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I just got an infraction for questioning their lack of providing COAs for their products?!!!

Crowbar

JohnT

Awards
Directly from IBE:

Thanks for pointing this out.....I reamed our employee who put the nomenclature in the writeup and he actually thought we had a product that was positioned at the 17th and also didn't know that this was a banned product which to me is horrifying. I still don't understand why he chose to put this crazy synonym instead of just straight forward off the lab results 4-hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione MCPE

I just got off the phone with our toxicologist and it is and has always been at the 4th position and he chuckled when he stated that yes at the 17, this would be bad for us and he would have let us know right away.
Now who has the bioavailability info of the compound with the MCPE group attached at the 4th position?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Directly from IBE:

Now who has the bioavailability info of the compound with the MCPE group attached at the 4th position?
Where is a damn chemist when you need one? I want to hear some definitive from some one with some knowledgeable. This would incite a refund?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I dunno what the product was and it wasn't placebo for sure, my libido was trough the roof with it, its a shame not to know what it really was...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I just got an infraction for questioning their lack of providing COAs for their products?!!!

Crowbar
This is the second time you've lied about an infraction, as its specifically states in the infraction:

"READ THE AUCTION RULES. FIRST, LAST WARNING"

So stop lying, stop trying to sell **** in the auction that is against the rules, and read the ****in rules next time.

You seem to have a serious reading comprehension problem.

MOD EDIT: This wasn't the second time. My bad...foot in mouth.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno what the product was and it wasn't placebo for sure, my libido was trough the roof with it, its a shame not to know what it really was...
Well, if you read Dustin's post in the link, IBE does not want to take the chance on the FDA going either way since it is close to another compound. I can understand that. The original batch really had me feeling great; however, I have not tried any other batches, so I cannot comment.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
It's NOT the second time I've lied about an infraction, as I've only ever gotten this one. Furthermore, in the "notice" you guys SPECIFICALLY quote a post where I questioned IBE not providing COAs--so you should learn to be clearer in you admonishments!

Crowbar

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would not push it any further, man. We all get infractions; it's a warning, not a death sentence.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's NOT the second time I've lied about an infraction, as I've only ever gotten this one. Furthermore, in the "notice" you guys SPECIFICALLY quote a post where I questioned IBE not providing COAs--so you should learn to be clearer in you admonishments!

Crowbar
Actually, you are correct. I did mistake you with another person and I do apologize.

Next time, please read the infraction description. The reason the infraction was on that post is that your auction post was deleted therefore its impossible to give an infraction on that one. Thats why we post the description.

Once again, I'm sorry I mistook you for someone else. Now can I borrow you to pry the foot out of my mouth?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow i'm glad i didn't buy a bottle of this. Since IBE admits to having a lab test and since this thread is months old.. can we put it to rest by you guys posting up the results?