Unreal Epi at $19.99

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Now this isn't getting discontinued too, is it?

Just saw some Purus Labs products cheap and now they're gone!

You guys ain't pulling out too, are ya?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got 4..lol Whats good to run with epi.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
considering that you wont be able to buy it for much longer it makes it an even better deal!

I know I got mine! :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's literally only a handful of bottles left :run:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now this isn't getting discontinued too, is it?

Just saw some Purus Labs products cheap and now they're gone!

You guys ain't pulling out too, are ya?
As of now, Epi is still being produced and sold by IBE. We're not "pulling out". :)

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
As of now, Epi is still being produced and sold by IBE. We're not "pulling out". :)
Dude im online trying to find a place to buy Epi and cannot find it anywhere?? Nutra doesnt seem to be offering it any longer. Can you help?

Thanks

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Haha, yes Epi is still in production !

I haven't heard anything as of yet about it being discontinued.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok, now it's not at Nutra :think:

I was told we weren't pulling this from the shelves just yet. :(

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nutra is letting all PH/DS's go. It's their way of staying out of the line of fire (smart). Havoc is still available; however, once it is gone, that's it for that, too.

Other places may sell Epistane and other products of noted compounds, but I would not expect it to stay around for too long. Most are trying to get ahead of the curveball and dodge the unenviable grasp of the FDA.

You've got some catching up to do, Adam. :D
Ok, now it's not at Nutra :think:

I was told we weren't pulling this from the shelves just yet. :(

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Haha, yes Epi is still in production !

I haven't heard anything as of yet about it being discontinued.
is this still the case? if it is thats the only ph still in production i'm aware of, guys... get them while you can, unfortunately that may not last long.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If I may add, just for clarity sake, in my own mind at least, and please Fin, correct me if Im wrong, but when I made this post, epi along with a few other products that NP has decided not to carry anymore were being offered at a final blowout discount. And, if I remember correctly, the last 20 or so bottles got snatched up pretty quickly, as I was going to snag a couple for myself and watched the inventory go down to out of stock. Epi wasnt pulled, but rather sold out and NP has, given the current climate, made the wise choice to no longer stock it, or other products that have been getting alot of press lately. Some retailers, as you said, are getting ahead of the curve, just in case, while quite a few others have made the choice to take a wait and see attitude, and many products are still readily available.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100% correct.
I grabbed some at the price of $19.99; however, my stash was large to begin with. :D
If I may add, just for clarity sake, in my own mind at least, and please Fin, correct me if Im wrong, but when I made this post, epi along with a few other products that NP has decided not to carry anymore were being offered at a final blowout discount. And, if I remember correctly, the last 20 or so bottles got snatched up pretty quickly, as I was going to snag a couple for myself and watched the inventory go down to out of stock. Epi wasnt pulled, but rather sold out and NP has, given the current climate, made the wise choice to no longer stock it, or other products that have been getting alot of press lately. Some retailers, as you said, are getting ahead of the curve, just in case, while quite a few others have made the choice to take a wait and see attitude, and many products are still readily available.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
100% correct.
I grabbed some at the price of $19.99; however, my stash was large to begin with. :D
I only have 3 bottles... send me a few !! :p

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
So which ones are being "pulled" and which ones are just off the shelves due to stores being gunshy in the present environment. I have a few hundred that I would use to stock up, but I have some other things I could use if the PH bix will still be around awhile. I have tried a few orders at some other stores and was told afte submitting order that PH A or B, etc was recalled and they couldnt sell it. I.E. Havoc or Mass FX. I still have about 6 bottles of IBE Epi.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Given the present climate, I think it would be foolish to entertain a guess as to what will be around when all the smoke clears, and we certainly cant predict the future, so do what you have to do to keep yourself happy and keep from kicking yourself for making the wrong choice based on assumptions about what may or may not be available sometime in the future. In the mean time, you might want to read through this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/136219-results-fda-supplement.html

Certainly very informative, to say the least. Good luck.