Underdosed Formex Bottle

ahendi

Awards
I purchased a bottle of Formex on 5/4 from Nutra. It arrived Monday May 11. I started taking it the next Wednesday, the 20th at a dose of 3 caps a day. Today marks the 11th day on it. This morning I noticed there seemed to be less caps left than I thought there should be so I counted and there were only 7 caps left. I know for a fact I did not lose any or drop any etc... So the bottle contained a total of 40 caps instead of the supposed 60. Is there anything that can be done? I love the supplement itself though! Thanks

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure... You may have to PM Dustin about this incident...

Glad you like Formex though ! haha

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I cant speak for IBE, but Im sure if anything this is a freak occurrence, Ive never once had a problem with any IBE stuff, but out of curiosity, do you have a lot number or something. I just ordered a few bottles, from someplace else, and just for the heck of it, I will count them as soon as I open one up. Not that this will help you, but Im just a curious guy.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
tough break... going to count my bottle now, jk I trust the guys at IBE!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
tough break... going to count my bottle now, jk I trust the guys at IBE!
Thanks Jay !

I'm the one hand-counting the pills going into the bottles at the IBE headquarters facility.. I don't see how any of the bottles came up short on pill count :think:

:lol: j/k

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jay !

I'm the one hand-counting the pills going into the bottles at the IBE headquarters facility.. I don't see how any of the bottles came up short on pill count :think:

:lol: j/k
Well, you need to stop napping during your shift!:icon_lol:

Regardless of how implicitly I have total confidence in IBE, Im still gonna count mine. :icon_lol:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well, you need to stop napping during your shift!:icon_lol:

Regardless of how implicitly I have total confidence in IBE, Im still gonna count mine. :icon_lol:
I put 80 caps in your bottles RoadBlock ;)

ahendi

Awards
If anyone from ibe can get back to me that would be great. Not on the boards much do don't really know who to bring this matter up to. Thanks.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm glad I was notified of this by my Reps... (sarcasm)

Ahendi - Please PM me.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm glad I was notified of this by my Reps... (sarcasm)

Ahendi - Please PM me.
Haha. Guess you need some new reps. J/K :icon_lol:

Well all I got was 60 yellow caps and a bunch of shiny plastic!

:icon_lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I do. It seems as if some just don't communicate things in the correct order.

Anyway, I will try to get to the bottom of this.
Haha. Guess you need some new reps. J/K :icon_lol:

Well all I got was 60 yellow caps and a bunch of shiny plastic!

:icon_lol:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've sold a TON of Formex the past few months and they have all been normal. Maybe you miss counted?

Machines count and bottle the capsules, and they are extremely accurate.

ahendi

Awards
We've sold a TON of Formex the past few months and they have all been normal. Maybe you miss counted?

Machines count and bottle the capsules, and they are extremely accurate.
Yes I am sure I counted right LOL but thanks for asking.

Iron lungz- I will get you the batch number later when I get home. I am out of pills as of today so any help asap is very much appreciated. Thanks

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
We will get it handled...No problem. We are looking into it now.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I bought formex from the UK, took my first pill today. I have high hopes for this product. :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I bought formex from the UK, took my first pill today. I have high hopes for this product. :D
You won't be disappointed :D

Let us know how your progress goes !

ahendi

Awards
Just wondering the progress on this. Been out for a few days now and want to start back up asap

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is being looked into; however, I am in Fort Carson this weekend and will not return until Tuesday. Once I am back, I can better assist you. Hang. tight, it is being addressed

ahendi

Awards
Nevermind guys. I mean the bottle was 20 pills short I don't know how much investigating you all have to do to address the problem. If it was my company I would have sent a new bottle out asap to keep the customer happy and do whatever "looking into" I had to do afterwards; not drag it on for a week while the customer is out of the supplement. Maybe you don't believe me, that's fine. I have been a loyal nutra customer for about 5 years and never had an underdosed supp problem with any other company. No worries though there are other Form. options available. I just wish I would have known this problem would have gone nowhere after a week so I could have already ordered some. Anyways thanks for your help I guess.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
We can't just give out bottles of supplements to just anyone and everyone that says they have an under dosed bottle...For all we know you never even purchased the bottle and just want a freebie{Not saying that is the case here}...See what I'm saying ??? These things have to be looked into and at this point it seems you are the only one that has had this problem{Out of ALL the retailers}...As stated before these are not bottled by people, but by computers/machines so this is something we have to look deeper into...Sorry you don't understand that, however IBE has to protect itself as well.

Tell you what if IL gives me the green light I'll send you one of my own...Unopened.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok... I Just talked to LMD and again there have been no issues across the board with Formex...Not a single complaint from any retailers, or customers on the Cap count. The bottles are weighed, and caps are counted by a computer...Were not sure what to think, but just out of good faith we will give you a bottle free of charge.

Ahendi PM me with your shipping addy and we will get it out early next week...ASAP.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
We can't just give out bottles of supplements to just anyone and everyone that says they have an under dosed bottle...For all we know you never even purchased the bottle and just want a freebie{Not saying that is the case here}...See what I'm saying ??? These things have to be looked into and at this point it seems you are the only one that has had this problem{Out of ALL the retailers}...As stated before these are not bottled by people, but by computers/machines so this is something we have to look deeper into...Sorry you don't understand that, however IBE has to protect itself as well.

Tell you what if IL gives me the green light I'll send you one of my own...Unopened.
I gotta agree here with M16..

EDIT: The lot# on the bottle will be able to specify exactly where it was bottled/counted/etc.. if something happened to that particular machine the computer would have made a note of it so that any incidents can be addressed directly.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
You guys are swell.

Takin care of a customer like that.

Funny thing though, my friends got a crazy dirtbag aunt who does that kind of **** all the time, she writes letters to business to get free stuff, she returns stuff half eaten or half used up and she used to return stuff to costco after months of use and get something new. Real scumbag, but not everybody is honest, thats just the way the some people are, hopefully, karma will catch up to people like her, in this world or the next.

:D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are swell.

Takin care of a customer like that.

Funny thing though, my friends got a crazy dirtbag aunt who does that kind of **** all the time, she writes letters to business to get free stuff, she returns stuff half eaten or half used up and she used to return stuff to costco after months of use and get something new. Real scumbag, but not everybody is honest, thats just the way the some people are, hopefully, karma will catch up to people like her, in this world or the next.

:D
Lol that's messed up. Thats almost as bad as those kids who buy supplements from GNC and return the empty bottle because they didnt work

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lol that's messed up. Thats almost as bad as those kids who buy supplements from GNC and return them empty bottle because they didnt work

:ntome:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You can't ask for anything better. Props to IBE

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Respect, IBE! :thumbsup:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ahendi keep me posted on the arrival of the new bottle.

Thanks.

ahendi

Awards
Thanks for all the help m16. I will let you know when the formex comes, nothing as of today

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ahendi we are out of Formex at the time, we can't keep this stuff in stock...Just got word today. Would a bottle of Epistane be worth your trouble ? Let me know ASAP.

ahendi

Awards
Do you know when you'll have it in stock. Would not mind waiting a little while. If not I guess the epi would work. Thanks

ahendi

Awards
It was part of a $300 order from nutra on 5/4 you can email them to confirm

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will not email them to confirm something of this nature on your behalf; however, because of the tone of your posts, I do think you are only after free products. One bottle out of a million being under-count is hard to digest, especially with the way you brought it to light.

Enjoy your free supplements.

EDIT: * My views do not represent that of IBE's - I do not represent IBE.
It was part of a $300 order from nutra on 5/4 you can email them to confirm

ahendi

Awards
I don't care what you think. I have been buying from nutra for over 5 years, spent thousands of dollars there, and this is the first time I have ever had something underdosed. If you think I would make this up and waste all this time to get a $30 supplement fir free you are a fool. My time is more important to me and $30 is not that much to me. To accuse me of lying about all this after being a loyal np customer for all this time is offensive. Maybe if I had a track record of doing this I would understand. But this is my first time. It was also the first time I bought an ibe product, and because of you it will most certainly be the last.

I will not email them to confirm something of this nature on your behalf; however, because of the tone of your posts, I do think you are only after free products. One bottle out of a million being under-count is hard to digest, especially with the way you brought it to light.

Enjoy your free supplements.

EDIT: * My views do not represent that of IBE's - I do not represent IBE.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm no fool. A quick overview of your posts in this thread, and the way you spoke with me in a PM, tells me that my assumption is correct, in my opinion.
If you didn't make the comment about going with another Formestane product because things were not going at your speed, I would more than likely think otherwise; however, with that post in my mind, I have to lean toward the latter.
Regardless, enjoy.

I don't care what you think. I have been buying from nutra for over 5 years, spent thousands of dollars there, and this is the first time I have ever had something underdosed. If you think I would make this up and waste all this time to get a $30 supplement fir free you are a fool. My time is more important to me and $30 is not that much to me. To accuse me of lying about all this after being a loyal np customer for all this time is offensive. Maybe if I had a track record of doing this I would understand. But this is my first time. It was also the first time I bought an ibe product, and because of you it will most certainly be the last.

ahendi

Awards
well you just lost business for a company you apparently don't even represent. Congrats

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well you just lost business for a company you apparently don't even represent. Congrats
There's my point. You make it out so that it sems companies have to bow to you - wrong. I could give two flips where you buy things from. If I have that much power over you, then you have more that just counting problems.

ahendi

Awards
Whatever you say bro. And you make no sense. You have no control over me. However how a company treats their customers has control over where I choose to take my business. Im done here have a wonderful day.

ahendi

Awards
I have never encountered a company who goes out of their way to argue with customers. But you do not represent the company so I'm not really sure who I'm dealing with. However, I would like to thank m16 for his help. That's all.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ahendi just try to understand that IL at one time did rep IBE and he is just looking at for the companies best interest...We just like the consumer have to protect ourselves, as you may or may not know the supplement market can be very political with customers, and other supp companies trying to ruin a companies rep, either to get free product or to try to slander them...Not saying this is the case with you but hopefully you see the point that IL is trying to make.

LMD is supposed to have me a DC# by early next week...I'll keep ya posted.
I have never encountered a company who goes out of their way to argue with customers. But you do not represent the company so I'm not really sure who I'm dealing with. However, I would like to thank m16 for his help. That's all.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Formex was supposed to be in today...I will email LMD tonight and see if he has it.