Underdosed Formex Bottle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Answers

I will not email them to confirm something of this nature on your behalf; however, because of the tone of your posts, I do think you are only after free products. One bottle out of a million being under-count is hard to digest, especially with the way you brought it to light.

Enjoy your free supplements.

EDIT: * My views do not represent that of IBE's - I do not represent IBE.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahendi View Post
    It was part of a $300 order from nutra on 5/4 you can email them to confirm

2. Registered User
    Answers

I don't care what you think. I have been buying from nutra for over 5 years, spent thousands of dollars there, and this is the first time I have ever had something underdosed. If you think I would make this up and waste all this time to get a $30 supplement fir free you are a fool. My time is more important to me and $30 is not that much to me. To accuse me of lying about all this after being a loyal np customer for all this time is offensive. Maybe if I had a track record of doing this I would understand. But this is my first time. It was also the first time I bought an ibe product, and because of you it will most certainly be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I will not email them to confirm something of this nature on your behalf; however, because of the tone of your posts, I do think you are only after free products. One bottle out of a million being under-count is hard to digest, especially with the way you brought it to light.

Enjoy your free supplements.

EDIT: * My views do not represent that of IBE's - I do not represent IBE.
  3. Banned
    Answers

I'm no fool. A quick overview of your posts in this thread, and the way you spoke with me in a PM, tells me that my assumption is correct, in my opinion.
    If you didn't make the comment about going with another Formestane product because things were not going at your speed, I would more than likely think otherwise; however, with that post in my mind, I have to lean toward the latter.
    Regardless, enjoy.

I don't care what you think. I have been buying from nutra for over 5 years, spent thousands of dollars there, and this is the first time I have ever had something underdosed. If you think I would make this up and waste all this time to get a $30 supplement fir free you are a fool. My time is more important to me and $30 is not that much to me. To accuse me of lying about all this after being a loyal np customer for all this time is offensive. Maybe if I had a track record of doing this I would understand. But this is my first time. It was also the first time I bought an ibe product, and because of you it will most certainly be the last.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

well you just lost business for a company you apparently don't even represent. Congrats
  5. Banned
    Answers

well you just lost business for a company you apparently don't even represent. Congrats
    There's my point. You make it out so that it sems companies have to bow to you - wrong. I could give two flips where you buy things from. If I have that much power over you, then you have more that just counting problems.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Whatever you say bro. And you make no sense. You have no control over me. However how a company treats their customers has control over where I choose to take my business. Im done here have a wonderful day.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I have never encountered a company who goes out of their way to argue with customers. But you do not represent the company so I'm not really sure who I'm dealing with. However, I would like to thank m16 for his help. That's all.
  8. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Ahendi just try to understand that IL at one time did rep IBE and he is just looking at for the companies best interest...We just like the consumer have to protect ourselves, as you may or may not know the supplement market can be very political with customers, and other supp companies trying to ruin a companies rep, either to get free product or to try to slander them...Not saying this is the case with you but hopefully you see the point that IL is trying to make.

LMD is supposed to have me a DC# by early next week...I'll keep ya posted.
    I have never encountered a company who goes out of their way to argue with customers. But you do not represent the company so I'm not really sure who I'm dealing with. However, I would like to thank m16 for his help. That's all.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Hey do you have the DC# m16? Thanks a lot bro!
  10. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Formex was supposed to be in today...I will email LMD tonight and see if he has it.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Any info as to when I should be expecting the formex? Thanks
  12. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

We had a set back with some damaged bottles...It should hopefully be within the next 7-10 days.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Good customer service, can't argue with that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:13 PM
  2. 90 count bottle of Formex ??
    By AK32408 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 06:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Diesel Test Hardcore: White bottle vs. Red bottle
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs