Underdosed Formex Bottle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    We can't just give out bottles of supplements to just anyone and everyone that says they have an under dosed bottle...For all we know you never even purchased the bottle and just want a freebie{Not saying that is the case here}...See what I'm saying ??? These things have to be looked into and at this point it seems you are the only one that has had this problem{Out of ALL the retailers}...As stated before these are not bottled by people, but by computers/machines so this is something we have to look deeper into...Sorry you don't understand that, however IBE has to protect itself as well.

    Tell you what if IL gives me the green light I'll send you one of my own...Unopened.
    I gotta agree here with M16..


    EDIT: The lot# on the bottle will be able to specify exactly where it was bottled/counted/etc.. if something happened to that particular machine the computer would have made a note of it so that any incidents can be addressed directly.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!


  2. You guys are swell.

    Takin care of a customer like that.

    Funny thing though, my friends got a crazy dirtbag aunt who does that kind of **** all the time, she writes letters to business to get free stuff, she returns stuff half eaten or half used up and she used to return stuff to costco after months of use and get something new. Real scumbag, but not everybody is honest, thats just the way the some people are, hopefully, karma will catch up to people like her, in this world or the next.



    PHF Rep

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    You guys are swell.

    Takin care of a customer like that.

    Funny thing though, my friends got a crazy dirtbag aunt who does that kind of **** all the time, she writes letters to business to get free stuff, she returns stuff half eaten or half used up and she used to return stuff to costco after months of use and get something new. Real scumbag, but not everybody is honest, thats just the way the some people are, hopefully, karma will catch up to people like her, in this world or the next.



    Lol that's messed up. Thats almost as bad as those kids who buy supplements from GNC and return the empty bottle because they didnt work
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Lol that's messed up. Thats almost as bad as those kids who buy supplements from GNC and return them empty bottle because they didnt work

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  5. You can't ask for anything better. Props to IBE
    •   
       


  6. Respect, IBE!

  7. Ahendi keep me posted on the arrival of the new bottle.

    Thanks.

  8. Thanks for all the help m16. I will let you know when the formex comes, nothing as of today

  9. Ahendi we are out of Formex at the time, we can't keep this stuff in stock...Just got word today. Would a bottle of Epistane be worth your trouble ? Let me know ASAP.

  10. Do you know when you'll have it in stock. Would not mind waiting a little while. If not I guess the epi would work. Thanks

  11. let me check for ya man...I'll let you know asap.

  12. Should be by early next week Ahendi...will that work ?

  13. Perfect. Thanks

  14. I'm sure it is.

    Did you provide a proof of purchase?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahendi View Post
    Perfect. Thanks

  15. It was part of a $300 order from nutra on 5/4 you can email them to confirm

  16. I will not email them to confirm something of this nature on your behalf; however, because of the tone of your posts, I do think you are only after free products. One bottle out of a million being under-count is hard to digest, especially with the way you brought it to light.

    Enjoy your free supplements.

    EDIT: * My views do not represent that of IBE's - I do not represent IBE.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahendi View Post
    It was part of a $300 order from nutra on 5/4 you can email them to confirm

  17. I don't care what you think. I have been buying from nutra for over 5 years, spent thousands of dollars there, and this is the first time I have ever had something underdosed. If you think I would make this up and waste all this time to get a $30 supplement fir free you are a fool. My time is more important to me and $30 is not that much to me. To accuse me of lying about all this after being a loyal np customer for all this time is offensive. Maybe if I had a track record of doing this I would understand. But this is my first time. It was also the first time I bought an ibe product, and because of you it will most certainly be the last.


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I will not email them to confirm something of this nature on your behalf; however, because of the tone of your posts, I do think you are only after free products. One bottle out of a million being under-count is hard to digest, especially with the way you brought it to light.

    Enjoy your free supplements.

    EDIT: * My views do not represent that of IBE's - I do not represent IBE.

  18. I'm no fool. A quick overview of your posts in this thread, and the way you spoke with me in a PM, tells me that my assumption is correct, in my opinion.
    If you didn't make the comment about going with another Formestane product because things were not going at your speed, I would more than likely think otherwise; however, with that post in my mind, I have to lean toward the latter.
    Regardless, enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahendi View Post
    I don't care what you think. I have been buying from nutra for over 5 years, spent thousands of dollars there, and this is the first time I have ever had something underdosed. If you think I would make this up and waste all this time to get a $30 supplement fir free you are a fool. My time is more important to me and $30 is not that much to me. To accuse me of lying about all this after being a loyal np customer for all this time is offensive. Maybe if I had a track record of doing this I would understand. But this is my first time. It was also the first time I bought an ibe product, and because of you it will most certainly be the last.

  19. well you just lost business for a company you apparently don't even represent. Congrats

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ahendi View Post
    well you just lost business for a company you apparently don't even represent. Congrats
    There's my point. You make it out so that it sems companies have to bow to you - wrong. I could give two flips where you buy things from. If I have that much power over you, then you have more that just counting problems.

  21. Whatever you say bro. And you make no sense. You have no control over me. However how a company treats their customers has control over where I choose to take my business. Im done here have a wonderful day.

  22. I have never encountered a company who goes out of their way to argue with customers. But you do not represent the company so I'm not really sure who I'm dealing with. However, I would like to thank m16 for his help. That's all.

  23. Ahendi just try to understand that IL at one time did rep IBE and he is just looking at for the companies best interest...We just like the consumer have to protect ourselves, as you may or may not know the supplement market can be very political with customers, and other supp companies trying to ruin a companies rep, either to get free product or to try to slander them...Not saying this is the case with you but hopefully you see the point that IL is trying to make.

    LMD is supposed to have me a DC# by early next week...I'll keep ya posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahendi View Post
    I have never encountered a company who goes out of their way to argue with customers. But you do not represent the company so I'm not really sure who I'm dealing with. However, I would like to thank m16 for his help. That's all.

  24. Hey do you have the DC# m16? Thanks a lot bro!

  25. Formex was supposed to be in today...I will email LMD tonight and see if he has it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:05 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 12:53 PM
  3. figuring out how much is left in a bottle
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 12:09 PM
Log in
Log in