GONNA STACK!!

rollinswole

Awards
Well boys and girls

i am gonna stack Stoked, Glycobol, and Formex!! I gotta do it. i have run 2 epi cycles, liked the results. was hunting around for something new, gotta keep motivated, sure cant run epi all year, so ill let u guys know how it goes down. i have run almost everything under the sun, but this will be differ ant in a few small ways, i'm pumped so we shall see. Let me know if u guys want updates.

Ps. Diet is clean and locked down

29yo 6" 200lbs

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sweet !!! Throw up a log here that way we can follow it.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's seriously gonna be an awesome stack bud !

I agree u should put a log too :D

rollinswole

Awards
All products are here! i am starting Monday, i take all the usual support supps, but 2 questions, should i only dose 50mg a day separated of formex? and i saw somewhere where it said take with 5g of fish oil?? and i will log the entire run, pics from start to finish. thanks for the support!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All products are here! i am starting Monday, i take all the usual support supps, but 2 questions, should i only dose 50mg a day separated of formex? and i saw somewhere where it said take with 5g of fish oil?? and i will log the entire run, pics from start to finish. thanks for the support!!
50 mg (one cap in the morning, one cap at night) a day is great. You can even try doing 25 mg on non-lifting days and 50 mg on lifting. My husband has been using this protocol while also taking Glycobol and Reverse, and he has really enjoyed it. It will also make your bottle last longer.

People like to take their fish oil with Formex because the fat helps aid in absorption. But taking Formex during a meal with some form of fat is fine too.

rollinswole

Awards
THANKS

gonna go with 50mg a day for the first week, most likely the max will be 75mg a day evenly spread out.

ill keep u posted

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
THANKS

gonna go with 50mg a day for the first week, most likely the max will be 75mg a day evenly spread out.

ill keep u posted
Iron Lungz has a few people on a dosing protocol of 25mg one day and then 75mg the 2nd day and the same thing for the rest of the cycle
25/75/25/75/25/75 etc..

Give that a shot for the first week or so to see how that works for you !

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungz has a few people on a dosing protocol of 25mg one day and then 75mg the 2nd day and the same thing for the rest of the cycle
25/75/25/75/25/75 etc..

interesting, indeed...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
interesting, indeed...
Jay, you could also give that a shot when you get back in Texas !

I haven't tried it yet but I'm willing to bet is awesome :thumbsup:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I might just do that AK! Do you think this dosing protocol has significant advantages to just 2 caps a day?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I might just do that AK! Do you think this dosing protocol has significant advantages to just 2 caps a day?
This dosing method I think would allow the Formex to get into your system faster since every other day you spike the levels of Formestane you're putting into your body. I'm going to give it a shot this up coming week and at the end of the week I'll report in my log if I feel or see any further changes in body composition, libido increases, pumps, and leaning out effects.

I have a feeling this will only kick-start the Formex again since I'm going onto my 3rd bottle soon, so it'll be like I'm just starting it from scratch again

:thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is correct.
The Hybrid Method will blow you away. Try it and see the results for yourself.

25/75/25/75/25/75 etc..

rollinswole

Awards
I did read about the 25/75, and someone said u can do that for a good long time, so we shall see!

thanks again

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25/75/25/75/25/75 etc..

This is a great idea! I'm looking forward to what feedback we get from those trying this protocol. I think I should get Resolve to try it out! ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is a great idea! I'm looking forward to what feedback we get from those trying this protocol. I think I should get Resolve to try it out! ;)
Your intentions are obvious for you wanting to get Formex for Resolve to try it..

:hump:

:lol: He would love Formex though so that's a great idea !

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your intentions are obvious for you wanting to get Formex for Resolve to try it..

:hump:

:lol: He would love Formex though so that's a great idea !

He has tried Formex and has been using it for around a month now. I really want him to try the 25/75 dosing protocol.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He will enjoy the results. It's the preferred dosing regimen in my eyes.
He has tried Formex and has been using it for around a month now. I really want him to try the 25/75 dosing protocol.

rollinswole

Awards
Well

today is only day 3 on the new stack, and i feel the same as i always do, except i have the green poo, that's the glycobol, but i sware i am a lil testy. I used to go off the handle when i was young, but ive been chill for a long time. i do have a stressful job, but last night i had to take a walk for a few min, that or choke someone out, so too early to tell. But i am gonna do the hybrid dose and keep u guys posted. i am excited to see whats up.

till next time

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
He will enjoy the results. It's the preferred dosing regimen in my eyes.
I like the Hybrid dosing. Personally, I'm doing 75mg on lifting days and either 25 or 50 on the 4 other days. I lift 3 days a week, So it goes 75/25/75/25/50/75/25. I've only been doing this for a little over a week, but so far I have no complaints. Strength continues to go up, aggression is up, libido is up, waist measurement is down....lovin it.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like the Hybrid dosing. Personally, I'm doing 75mg on lifting days and either 25 or 50 on the 4 other days. I lift 3 days a week, So it goes 75/25/75/25/50/75/25. I've only been doing this for a little over a week, but so far I have no complaints. Strength continues to go up, aggression is up, libido is up, waist measurement is down....lovin it.
Man that's awesome to hear :thumbsup:

I'm gonna be doing this as well starting Monday. I took this week off and only did 25 mg a day.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recommend that everyone that uses this as a staple to use only 25mg a day every fifth week. Then hit the IHP (Iron's Hybrid Protocol) up will fire! You'll feel like a million bucks. :D
Man that's awesome to hear :thumbsup:

I'm gonna be doing this as well starting Monday. I took this week off and only did 25 mg a day.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I recommend that everyone that uses this as a staple to use only 25mg a day every fifth week. Then hit the IHP (Iron's Hybrid Protocol) up will fire! You'll feel like a million bucks. :D
Formex IHP... that's what should be on the label :thumbsup:

haha.. I def. know what I'm in for on Monday with the IHP dosing, and I gotta tell ya.. I'm really excited :D

It'll feel like I've never used it before and it's gonna be kickin full throttle :cool:

rollinswole

Awards
Sorry i haven't been around in a while, had a last minute conference to attend, then went home for a week for a funeral. The stack is the poop!! I have done stoked for a while so it works but i wouldn't call the prez. But the kicker must be the formex? I have never taken the G-bol standalone, but i am stronger, still have some gas in the tank after killing drop sets and super sets, my lifting partner said yesterday whatever u r doing is impressive cause u r stronger, i didn't tell him i was on anything different than the usual support supps. So all is well and i am gonna IHP when i start the next bottle. Now the burning question is how do i fit Formex into my next EPI run????
ps. sex drive is like always 18yo :) so im pleased, even thou my schedual has been messed up for 2 weeks

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry i haven't been around in a while, had a last minute conference to attend, then went home for a week for a funeral. The stack is the poop!! I have done stoked for a while so it works but i wouldn't call the prez. But the kicker must be the formex? I have never taken the G-bol standalone, but i am stronger, still have some gas in the tank after killing drop sets and super sets, my lifting partner said yesterday whatever u r doing is impressive cause u r stronger, i didn't tell him i was on anything different than the usual support supps. So all is well and i am gonna IHP when i start the next bottle. Now the burning question is how do i fit Formex into my next EPI run????
ps. sex drive is like always 18yo :) so im pleased, even thou my schedual has been messed up for 2 weeks
Bumpin this for rollinswole :thumbsup: