- 05-07-2009, 06:06 AM
started my cycle on monday and im not sure if im doing something wrong or if i havent given it long enough to kick in, i worked out monday and tuesday today was my off day. monday i did chest and got burnt out really quick, although i only took epi and that was only 10mg, tuesday i did back, at 20 mg with cre, ba, and a stim and my workout was great but still got burnt out quick and ive been feeling kinda lethargic...how long after starting should the effects kick in?
- 05-07-2009, 12:53 PM
On 20mg I noticed in 3 days: increased energy, extremely good mood, better pumps. With 20mg I only gained 3 pounds in 14 days. 30mg was the best dose for me. 10mg 3 times a day spaced evenly.
This was with a batch of the first Epistane produced. I bought more later with the new labels and the gains were the same but I got no energy or mood boost from it. It was rumored to be contaminated with Tren. The caps had yellow specs in them. I still have 2 bottles left and want to sell them on ebay so i can buy the latest batch of Epi and see if it is the same product I used 3 years ago before all the controversy.
Are you getting a mood boost from Epi?
- 05-07-2009, 01:18 PM
05-07-2009, 06:03 PM
ya thats what i was thinking, today i took one when i woke up at 8, if i take 2 before workout with all my other pre wo stuff, then should i take my other one post workout?
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM