epi cycle

ah0907

Awards
started my cycle on monday and im not sure if im doing something wrong or if i havent given it long enough to kick in, i worked out monday and tuesday today was my off day. monday i did chest and got burnt out really quick, although i only took epi and that was only 10mg, tuesday i did back, at 20 mg with cre, ba, and a stim and my workout was great but still got burnt out quick and ive been feeling kinda lethargic...how long after starting should the effects kick in?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
On 20mg I noticed in 3 days: increased energy, extremely good mood, better pumps. With 20mg I only gained 3 pounds in 14 days. 30mg was the best dose for me. 10mg 3 times a day spaced evenly.

This was with a batch of the first Epistane produced. I bought more later with the new labels and the gains were the same but I got no energy or mood boost from it. It was rumored to be contaminated with Tren. The caps had yellow specs in them. I still have 2 bottles left and want to sell them on ebay so i can buy the latest batch of Epi and see if it is the same product I used 3 years ago before all the controversy.

Are you getting a mood boost from Epi?

ah0907

Awards
ya thats what i was thinking, today i took one when i woke up at 8, if i take 2 before workout with all my other pre wo stuff, then should i take my other one post workout?