My Epistane/Havoc blog

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Epistane/Havoc for 8 weeks. Havoc for the first 4 weeks, and then a bottle of Epistane.

Here's the blog: Havoc Blog

I start tomorrow!!!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sweet mang, let us know

Antonek

Awards
great connection man

I'm going mo make the same in septemper, let us know about progress

good luck

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
great connection man

I'm going mo make the same in septemper, let us know about progress

good luck
Thank you and I'll keep you updated.

I took my first dose today (10 mg), just 8 minute ago, actually. I'll go through a workout here in a bit, and I'll probably have little to report until later in the week or next week.

Most people say they don't feel "on" until they hit a 30 or 40 mg dose, around the beginning of week 3.

I'll be in touch!

Dhuge:clean:

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
http://web.mac.com/chrisd7

Second day - not too much to report except that the workout I had was pretty nice. I took my first dose at 20 mg, about an hour before I lifted, had 5-8 grams of creatine in my post workout drink.

I'm using one of Boris Sheiko's programs. Taxing stuff but very promising, I think.

extremefitness.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-20790.html

Today was day one on that program:

In base (preparation) period by coach Boris Sheiko (Russia)

(50% 5X1 ??? where: 50% - percentage of maximum; 5 ??? reps; 1 - sets)

1 WEEK

1 day (Monday)

1.Bench press 50% 5?1,60% 4?2,70% 3?2,75% 3?5.(34)
2.Squat 50% 5?1,60% 5?2,70% 5?5.(40)
3.Bench press 50% 6?1,60% 6?2,65% 6?4.(42)
4.Flat dumbbells ???flies???10?5.
5.???Good mornings??? (standing) 5?5.
Total: 116 lifts

triggerman

Awards
Whats your dosage for this cycle going to be like?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I find it funny people are still writing Epistane/Havoc lol.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 update

http://web.mac.com/chrisd7

Important note (179 lbs or +4 lbs in 10 days)
Just wondering why you are/were taking doses immediately after your workout? Has this proven to be effective for you?I always assumed it was kinda pointless. ne way good log so far.keep it up:head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

doluseb

Awards
I assume you're dosing ED? Also, have you noticed any warm feeling or almost flush feeling after your dose?
I may be sensative to this compound but I noticed a warm feeling about 45 min to 1h after dose, and accelerated sweating off days (currently doing pulse cycle).

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I assume you're dosing ED? Also, have you noticed any warm feeling or almost flush feeling after your dose?
I may be sensative to this compound but I noticed a warm feeling about 45 min to 1h after dose, and accelerated sweating off days (currently doing pulse cycle).
I have not had any such feelings. Maybe you're extra sensitive to it in some way? And yes, I am dosing every day.

I'm not dosing post workout, unless I work out in the middle of the day. Since the half life of the compound is 5-6 hours, I take 20mg pre workout and then 10 or 20 post.

Since I bumped to 40mg just for one day (to test how it felt), I took 20mg in the morning, then 20mg about 4-5 hours later, and then worked out. I think it's best to have your full daily dose prior to the workout, if possible.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I'm not dosing post workout, unless I work out in the middle of the day. Since the half life of the compound is 5-6 hours, I take 20mg pre workout and then 10 or 20 post.

Since I bumped to 40mg just for one day (to test how it felt), I took 20mg in the morning, then 20mg about 4-5 hours later, and then worked out. I think it's best to have your full daily dose prior to the workout, if possible.
I see, my mistake. I just thought you were taking it right before and right after.:confused:

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I see, my mistake. I just thought you were taking it right before and right after.:confused:
I was taking it pre and post, but that was only on the days where my workout fell in the middle of the day.

To clarify, from now on, I'm going to take 20mg at 10 A.M. and 10 or 20 mg at 3:30 P.M. and work out from about 5-6:30.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:
I was taking it pre and post, but that was only on the days where my workout fell in the middle of the day.

To clarify, from now on, I'm going to take 20mg at 10 A.M. and 10 or 20 mg at 3:30 P.M. and work out from about 5-6:30.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
-http://web.mac.com/chrisd7/iWeb/Site/Havoc%20Blog/94861D8F-A105-4194-9808-95261D575DF3.html

Day 12 - Update

I’m writing this entry to track the fact that I have had some lethargy in the past couple days, with minor headaches too, especially at night. Now, I don’t know if I can attribute this to Havoc or to 11-oxo (which I added in to my cycle at 3 caps per day). I would have to think that 11-oxo is the culprit, since Havoc didn’t cause lethargy prior to my supplementation of 11-oxo.

It’s nothing that’s so bad that I feel like stopping the cycle, but it is annoying. What I’m going to do now is test the supplements by taking them at different times; Havoc in the A.M., prior to working out, and 11-oxo around 6 P.M. This should reveal which supplement is responsible for the headaches, lethargy, or both.

I’ll be adding in RPM by Applied Nutraceuticals to battle the lethargy.

That’s all for today, a ball-busting workout is planned for tomorrow (DEADLIFTS!!!).

Chris

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 - end of week two

Weight: 182 lbs! (up 7lbs in just less than 2 weeks!)

Workout was lighter than yesterday’s, which was a 5x5 routine that included deadlifts, chest supported rows, weighted dips (75lb added to dip belt!), lunges, and leg press.

Today’s workout (being lighter, and sort of a “feeder workout” for tomorrow’s heavy session) was bicep-focused, with some shoulder work, rehab, traps, and stretching.

Towel-grip pull ups
Chin Ups
Barbell Curls
Cable Curls
Lateral and front raises
Band pull-aparts
Snatches
Farmer Carries

Tomorrow marks the beginning of week 3 on Havoc, and my dosage will go to 40mg a day from here on out. I’m excited about it and really think that if the first two weeks are any indication of how this cycle is going to go, then I’m in for some real changes in the coming 2-4 weeks. Most people’s Havoc logs talk about the 3rd and 4th week being the best as far as strength and body weight gains. I’ve already gained 7 lbs in the first two weeks, so if I can put on another 10, I’d be thrilled.

Aesthetically, I’m looking alright. Definitely not as lean as I was, but part of that is my lack of cardio. However, I know I’m gaining some good muscle, since my strength is going up. I’m much harder and more dense than I was prior to the cycle. I also realize that to obtain my ideal physique, I must first obtain a not-so-pleasing physique, but then I’ll simply cut down and should look pretty good in the 180 range. My previous highest weight was 215 and it wasn’t a good 215. I lost 50 lbs to get to 165, and have been as low as 155. I know how to lose weight. So, worrying about a little fat accrual is not a big deal, since mentally, I know that I have the willpower to lose the fat if I need to.

But for right now, a lot of this weight seems to be some quality muscle mass. I’m noticing it in my chest, back, and arms. What little fat I have gained is on my lower abs (oh well).

So far, so good!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Mods, is there any way to move this into the Logs section? It seems out of place here....

Thank you,

Chris

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
On day 16 of Havoc use and yesterday’s workout was chest, grip, and abs. I actually bumped to 50mg and there were no issues with the significant increase. I’ll keep it at 40mg most of the time and may bump it to 50mg depending on how I feel. No side effects besides LBM gain and strength increases, so far.

Flat BB Bench - 5x3 with 225 lbs
Incline DB Bench - 3x8 (120, 150, 180)
Pec Dec - 3x8 (180, 195, 225)
Tricep Dips - 3x8 (bodyweight + 30, 40, 50)
Decline Sit Ups - 3x25
Ab-Wheel (barbell with weights as makeshift abwheel) - 3x10
Grip exercises

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Deadlift day, a day to rejoice, if for only a moment upon waking. For anyone who has a deadlift day knows that whatever kind of reverence one might have for the hallowed powerlift, it is only a short time away from that point when they will be doubled over in exhaustion. Maybe this is why we like deadlift day, if for only that moment. It never seems so bad in hindsight, but I secretly thank God that today is just a 75% of my 1RM....

Weight: 181
Havoc: 40 mg

Deadlifts - 3x5 at 315, 3x3 at 315
Weighted Pull Ups - Bodyweight 10, 8, 8, +20 lbs for 5x5
Hamstring Curls - 3x8
Reverse Hyperextensions - 3x8
Shrugs
Grip Work

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Uhm, today I went into the gym for a second time with my little brother to take him through his beginner routine and I set up a bench and began to warm up. I felt good and I figured, "what the hell" and decided to work up to a 1RM. lol

I put up 245 with ease. I stopped, even though I know I could have put up 265. Went into the locker room to check my bodyweight and the scale read 181.

This compound works. I'm pretty impressed, especially given the price of it.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sounds like things are working out. thats great hopefully my epi run with phera will be just as good

doluseb

Awards
What's the lot number on your Havoc? Just wanna check.
Also, are you noticing any signs of shutdown yet?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
What's the lot number on your Havoc? Just wanna check.
Also, are you noticing any signs of shutdown yet?
Lot number?

No signs of shutdown yet, as far as I can tell...i mean, my bits and pieces still work...

doluseb

Awards
Lot: 23D307

Why do you ask?
Just checkin. I seem to be overly sensitive to this compound. Just wanted to check to see if it might just be a more potent batch, but mine is the same lot num.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Just checkin. I seem to be overly sensitive to this compound. Just wanted to check to see if it might just be a more potent batch, but mine is the same lot num.
What's it doing to you?

doluseb

Awards
What's it doing to you?
Get crazy sweats and body-temp changes. Though I don't get any of the other sides like back pumps or dry joints. Only other side I can say I noticed was some oily skin and a couple more zits.
Also I should note that those "bad sides" come at 20mg doses. I can't even go up to 30mg

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Get crazy sweats and body-temp changes. Though I don't get any of the other sides like back pumps or dry joints. Only other side I can say I noticed was some oily skin and a couple more zits.
Also I should note that those "bad sides" come at 20mg doses. I can't even go up to 30mg
Wow, I've gotten away with 50 mg without problems...

I do get some back pumps, but I kind of like them.

The best side for me so far has been the ability to bench 275.

A freaking 70 lb increase....:think:

doluseb

Awards
Wow, I've gotten away with 50 mg without problems...

I do get some back pumps, but I kind of like them.

The best side for me so far has been the ability to bench 275.

A freaking 70 lb increase....:think:
The strength gains on it are def. sick. went up 40lbs in rows the first week. Next time though I think i might stack it with phera for some size since I can't go very high on the havoc anyways.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Squat day was yesterday:

245x5x5 (coming back from an injury)
Lunges with 60s in each hand x12 steps by 5 sets
Step-ups x10 steps each leg with a 35 lb plate held above head
Hamstring curls
Beach work to finish

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Deadlifts tomorrow
5x3 then 3x3 for the heaviest sets
Hamstring work
Abs
Shoulders

I'll weigh in again too. I'm now onto my bottle of Epidrol, still at 40 mg a day. I'll do this for UP TO 4 more weeks, but might cut it short. I am kinda shut down, I think. No sex drive at all. My balls are fine though, lol, but I can tell that I'm just...let's just say that I'm glad I don't have a girlfriend right now.

For PCT, I have Nolvadex on hand, as well as Retain 2 by Anabolic Xtreme, Carbolin-19 by Biotest, and IGF-2 by AN. I think I'll use IGF-2 in PCT, if that's okay.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Great progress man. Keep it up.
Thanks buddy.

Only problem I noticed today was insane back-pumps during deadlifts. I did 3 sets of 5 reps at 365 and then 9 singles (30 seconds of rest between them) at 385.

After deadlifting (which took about 25-30 minutes), I didn't have much left, so I just did one ab exercise and glute-ham raises.

Edit: took 50 mg again today (20mg an hour before workout, 20mg half hour before workout, 10 mg after dinner). I'm a damn horse, as I don't have any sides other than a lack of sex drive. Does this mean I am effectively "shut down?

I still have morning...err....morning wood. lol

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

DB Shoulder Press - 5x75s, (one set like this followed by sets with 1-2 minute rest in between) 5x65s pause 10 seconds then 4x65s, 5x75s, 3x80s, 5x75s

Machine Press - 6x120 immediately followed by 12x60 immediately followed by 25 repsx30lbs

Bicep Cable Curls - Same protocol as above 6x40, 12x20s, 25x10s.

BB Curl - Same protocol 6x30lbs each side plus bar, 12x15lbs each side plus bar, 25x5 lbs each sode plus bar

Dips - 5x5x80 lbs then 1x8 at 80 lbs

Cable raises at light weight both lateral and front

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

post cycle therapy will begin as soon as I have all of the products. I've got Nolva here now, more liver support stuff, as well as Carbolin-19 and a natural test booster...however, I ordered Retain 2 and 6-oxo to clamp down on cortisol and recover the HPTA.

So I should get to PCT by the end of the week (Friday) or I might continue to dose at 40 mg a day until day 35 to make it a full 5 weeks on. I'll just go by how I feel.

doluseb

Awards
Day 28

post cycle therapy will begin as soon as I have all of the products. I've got Nolva here now, more liver support stuff, as well as Carbolin-19 and a natural test booster...however, I ordered Retain 2 and 6-oxo to clamp down on cortisol and recover the HPTA.

So I should get to post cycle therapy by the end of the week (Friday) or I might continue to dose at 40 mg a day until day 35 to make it a full 5 weeks on. I'll just go by how I feel.
If you feel fine, go for it. 5-6 weeks is a pretty long standard cycle, but it has been done before. Nolva should bring everything back for you. I wouldn't be too worried about significant shutdown unless you start feeling emotionally/physically funny. If you do go for 5 or 6 weeks nolva should probably be 40/40/20/20.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Chest and some Back

225x5x5 flat BB bench
160x3x8 incline DB bench
Towel-grip pull ups 5-8 x bodyweight
Chest Supported Rows (drop sets) 160x6 then 100x12 (repeat 2x)
Flat DB Bench 180x6x2 followed by 15 decline bodyweight push ups

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
One thing is for sure; I have not lost fat while taking this compound.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I should also report that I am more aggressive than usual, but it only comes out when I'm irritated. Lately, that hasn't happened except for some heated MLB 2007 The Show games on the PS2. Other than that, no bad issues with rage or any such bunk that you hear about.

I think it just has me irritable because my sleep hasn't been the best lately...

Also, my parents have asked me how i'm getting so big so fast (living at home for my senior year at Penn State to save some money - yeah, I don't know how i'm gonna do it). I just tell them I cut out my cardio, which is true...And I also said that I'm doing powerlifting (which sounds hardcore to people who don't know anything about lifting, I think).

But I was asked if I was "on something" which must be a good sign. A few guys at the gym have also told me that I'm "looking big." The one guy asked, "eating like a horse?" I just replied, "like two horses."

;)

It's just not worth it to tell anyone that "I'm on steroids." It's not going to impress anyone and it's not going to make anyone comfortable, so I might as well just keep it between all of us at AM.

doluseb

Awards
One thing is for sure; I have not lost fat while taking this compound.
Really? I'm comin up on 3rd week and I can tell some definite bf loss. What was your starting bf%?
Was your goal to bulk on this cycle?

anatolian

Awards
Have you decided to just take Havoc for the 5 weeks and save the Epistane for another time?...sorry just a little confused. Your progress looks great, and this log has helped answer alot of questions so far, thanks.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Have you decided to just take Havoc for the 5 weeks and save the Epistane for another time?...sorry just a little confused. Your progress looks great, and this log has helped answer alot of questions so far, thanks.
I just named this a Havoc/Epistane blog because at the time, I was going to use Epistane but ended up buying Havoc and Epidrol instead. If I run this compound again, I'm going to go with Epistane next time.

Progress has been great in size and strength, and I did intend to bulk on the cycle, I do feel that I gained a little too much fat even though my diet has been pretty good. Maybe just too many overall calories.

I do have shutdown right now, but I'm going to begin my PCT as soon as the Retain arrives (got Nolva and 6-oxo ready to go).

I'll post final weight on day one of PCT, and I'll update it through week 3 or 4 (however long it takes to recover).

DaBull

DaBull

Awards
Hello everyone I am new here, but I have read these posts and followed ur progress. Then I decided to buy some Havoc for myself. I am 21 years old. I am 6 feet tall. I weigh 188 pounds and have a max bench of 265. I am going to start this product in about 4 days, but I need to know how to take it. I have experience with products like this. I have taken Superdrol in the past. I work out everyday at 11 so when should I take the first dosage and when should i take the second one? Also would it be a good idea to take a supplement like Clout(creatine)? Thanks for ur help. I will keep u guys posted.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone I am new here, but I have read these posts and followed ur progress. Then I decided to buy some Havoc for myself. I am 21 years old. I am 6 feet tall. I weigh 188 pounds and have a max bench of 265. I am going to start this product in about 4 days, but I need to know how to take it. I have experience with products like this. I have taken Superdrol in the past. I work out everyday at 11 so when should I take the first dosage and when should i take the second one? Thanks for ur help. I will keep u guys posted.
I would dose everything pre-workout. I felt the best when I did that and combined it with 3 caps of RPM, pre-workout. When I went up to 30 and 40 mg, I did 20 mg about an hour pre workout, and then the rest half an hour later (half hour, pwo).

So if you train at 11 AM, you would take 10 or 20 mg at 10:00 and then 10 or 20 mg at 10:30.