X-Lean

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Is it hepatotoxic (17-aa or other?)

2) Why is not for sale anywhere? I've been hearing about it for months.

3) Is it important to cycle it?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im not a rep or know much about this product
acording to their website IBE :: Innovative Body Enhancement it should be realesed this month soo it can come out any day soon but sometimes things happen that can delay the realease of a product

i dont think that its hepatoxic since its something to reduce cortisol

and like every supp its a good idea to cycle out to clean up the reseptors and give your body a break.

Im no expert im just telling you what i think.

X-Lean

Decreases Cortisol Significantly
Strong Immune System Booster
Anti-Inflammatory

IBE is proud to announce the formulation of the strongest anti-cortisol supplement to hit the bodybuilding community in years. We set out to find the best ingredients to reduce cortisol levels better than any supplement to date, while adding other important benefits that are essential in PCT and non-PCT situations. X-Lean’s synergistic formula packs a 1-2 punch in that it suppresses cortisol through two different pathways. Although we are keeping the structures and pathways secret for now, we can tell you that you no longer have to think about the days where you lost pound after pound of muscle while trying to shred the fat or where you lost a large percentage of your muscle gains after your bulking cycle.

Cortisol does have its advantages as an anti-inflammatory and suppressing it too much can, in many cases, cause inflammation that can eventually lead to injury. With X-Lean this is not a problem! X-Lean’s main ingredient also acts an anti-inflammatory at the same time as it is suppressing cortisol. X-Lean isn’t just an anti-inflammatory either. Our secret ingredient has been found, in clinical studies, to be a very potent anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial compound. Much of the research shows how it is gaining interest and respect in the medical community and is being reviewed as a possible treatment for a multitude of diseases! X-Lean works on your immune system by significantly increasing various interleukins from cells, such as T-Cells and macrophages that attack foreign particles, without raising interleukins that cause defenses such as fever.

So if you are looking to prevent loss of hard-earned muscle, prevent damaging inflammation, or to boost your immune system to a level it has never achieved, get ready for X-Lean!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
1. Even i can't answer this as i don't know yet

2. It should be out soon i believe it's still be tweaked a little

3. Yes i would cycle it as your don't want to keep cortisol squashed for too too long, i'd say 8 weeks tops. I"m currently using this and i can honestly say it's everything IBE has claimed, i know cortisol is low from the fatloss and specifically where the fat is coming from and i'm not having any joint soreness as experienced with high doses of other cortisol suppressors. I'm currently using 2 caps 3times a day.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
We had to put it off for a couple of months since we were focused on other things such as Epistane. X-Dream and X-Lean are next up though :D