IBE Neuro Balance Q

heater1289

Awards
Any thoughts on dangerous associated with combining NEuro Balance with either Alcohol or marijuana? Not to say is it a good feeling what I mean is if I consume neuro balance if I'm going on a date or something of that nature because I have some jitters and then end up drinking 1-3 hours later would it a bad idea? thanks all comments welcome

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm not associated with IBE so this is just my uninformed opinion.....but I'm always a little concerned about mixing depressants/relaxants.

I LOVE Neuro-Balance but wouldn't mix it with alcohol just because alcohol has so many negative synergistic reactions with other compounds. As to pot, I think that would be less of a concern to me but it also seems unnecessary. If you've tried Neuro-Balance you've probably noticed that it mellows one out pretty darn good on its own.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I would be more concerned with mixing marijuana since Neuro contains an inhibitory analogue of a neurotransmitter (hence the calm feeling) and marijuana contains a compound that acts on those neurotransmitters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
Beowulf Supplement Logs 36
yeahright Supplement Logs 123