How the Tropins really work

TheGame46

Awards
SO HERE IT IS WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

HOW DO THE TROPINS ACTUALLY WORK??
Until now this information has been kept secret because the manufacturer was pending a patent on the delivery system. So you can scratch all the buccal absorption, under the tongue crap that may have been mentioned here or there. This was just a way to try and keep people from falling into the pool of morons that think we are selling peptides that you digest. The tropins work by using peptides to deliver peptides. They utilize special peptides that adhere to the epithelial cells in the mucosa. These peptides are very important because not only do they adhere, they signal the lipid membrane to open protein channels that actually take the peptide into the cell. Once in the epithelial cells the mucosal adhesion peptides are broken off from the peptide we added whether it be IGF, GHRP-6 or whatever. The peptide is now free to be release through the lymphatic system in its biological active form. This means it is carried throughout the blood stream directly from the cells in your mouth. It never reaches any digestive enzymes or acids beyond that of the mucus in your moth which is actually at about the same pH used to store IGF in acetic acid, so claiming that it’s broken down here is ridiculous. The transport of the peptide to the lymphatic system is what results in a slower more controlled release of the peptide over time.
So I can anticipate the coming questions of how well this actually works. Well this drug delivery system was actually developed for insulin at first as an alternative means to injection. The company that manufacturers the tropins has achieved almost 100% bioavailability in their clinical trials of insulin delivery.
If someone is not getting the results they expect from the tropins user error may be involved. The mucosa cells are mainly in the cheeks so if you are storing it under the tongue, back of the throat, then you are not efficiently using the supplement. Please follow the directions, they are there for a reason. It is not orally taken as in going down the oral cavity. The oral reference is simply because you place it in your mouth.

So for those of you are eating your words now about the tropins. I’m sure you will try and find some other way to discredit good science. But I will be waiting.

Oh and for those of you thinking you received bad delivery. The tropins are stable in the heat for quite some time, they have been tested. IGF itself is stable for several weeks at room temperature. In a lot of cases some peptides are shipped with cold packs just because it makes people feel better. Some peptides are more fragile than others.

As far as the reponses to the MGF. Yes IBE sold MGF and so did many other companies. Did we sell the MGF knowing it didn’t work? NO, some people said it worked some didn’t see the results they wanted. From and IBE standpoint we were not happy with the results but made ti available cheaper for those who still wanted to try it of thought it was working. From my personal experience, I think the MGF did work, just not good enough, I think the PEG will solve the problem because the MGF seemed to work but it just couldn’t work enough so a longer acting more stable version should so 10X the results IMO.

The PT-141, was a great product idea, and we had the correct sequence that every pharmaceutical company also did. And we ran into the same problem that they did as well. No one and I mean no one has been able to get this peptide deliver correctly. It is a shame that the peptide is not usable in its current form, but as soon as a problem was found it was taken off the site. You want the newest things out there and IBE is the most cutting edge company out there. Unfortunately sometimes the first guy in the room is the first guy to take a blow, but only a coward is going to let that keep them from making progress. That’s why its called “Innovative” Body Enhancement.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO HERE IT IS WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

HOW DO THE TROPINS ACTUALLY WORK??
Until now this information has been kept secret because the manufacturer was pending a patent on the delivery system. So you can scratch all the buccal absorption, under the tongue crap that may have been mentioned here or there. This was just a way to try and keep people from falling into the pool of morons that think we are selling peptides that you digest. The tropins work by using peptides to deliver peptides. They utilize special peptides that adhere to the epithelial cells in the mucosa. These peptides are very important because not only do they adhere, they signal the lipid membrane to open protein channels that actually take the peptide into the cell. Once in the epithelial cells the mucosal adhesion peptides are broken off from the peptide we added whether it be IGF, GHRP-6 or whatever. The peptide is now free to be release through the lymphatic system in its biological active form. This means it is carried throughout the blood stream directly from the cells in your mouth. It never reaches any digestive enzymes or acids beyond that of the mucus in your moth which is actually at about the same pH used to store IGF in acetic acid, so claiming that it’s broken down here is ridiculous. The transport of the peptide to the lymphatic system is what results in a slower more controlled release of the peptide over time.
So I can anticipate the coming questions of how well this actually works. Well this drug delivery system was actually developed for insulin at first as an alternative means to injection. The company that manufacturers the tropins has achieved almost 100% bioavailability in their clinical trials of insulin delivery.
If someone is not getting the results they expect from the tropins user error may be involved. The mucosa cells are mainly in the cheeks so if you are storing it under the tongue, back of the throat, then you are not efficiently using the supplement. Please follow the directions, they are there for a reason. It is not orally taken as in going down the oral cavity. The oral reference is simply because you place it in your mouth.

So for those of you are eating your words now about the tropins. I’m sure you will try and find some other way to discredit good science. But I will be waiting.

Oh and for those of you thinking you received bad delivery. The tropins are stable in the heat for quite some time, they have been tested. IGF itself is stable for several weeks at room temperature. In a lot of cases some peptides are shipped with cold packs just because it makes people feel better. Some peptides are more fragile than others.

As far as the reponses to the MGF. Yes IBE sold MGF and so did many other companies. Did we sell the MGF knowing it didn’t work? NO, some people said it worked some didn’t see the results they wanted. From and IBE standpoint we were not happy with the results but made ti available cheaper for those who still wanted to try it of thought it was working. From my personal experience, I think the MGF did work, just not good enough, I think the PEG will solve the problem because the MGF seemed to work but it just couldn’t work enough so a longer acting more stable version should so 10X the results IMO.

The PT-141, was a great product idea, and we had the correct sequence that every pharmaceutical company also did. And we ran into the same problem that they did as well. No one and I mean no one has been able to get this peptide deliver correctly. It is a shame that the peptide is not usable in its current form, but as soon as a problem was found it was taken off the site. You want the newest things out there and IBE is the most cutting edge company out there. Unfortunately sometimes the first guy in the room is the first guy to take a blow, but only a coward is going to let that keep them from making progress. That’s why its called “Innovative” Body Enhancement.
I would like to see a name to credit with these statements.

BTW...I editted the title of this thread. I also editted the post because issues associated with a certain person create unproductive drama.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man, I see those picture books I sent ya paid off! I expect royalties :)
And I don't think you'd find too many over here that would discredit IBE. They been a great company to do business with.

TheGame46

Awards
I know the bros here have been very good for IBE, but on more unfriendly territory there has been a lot of crap throwing by a select few.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I figured you guys were using the same technology that was developed for oral insulin. Didn't know how it worked exactly but knew it had to be something along those lines.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I figured you guys were using the same technology that was developed for oral insulin. Didn't know how it worked exactly but knew it had to be something along those lines.
Oral insulin? Wouldn't that be the use of cyclodextrin technology?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nope i was reading about a new type of delivery system a while back in Musclular Developement and they were just waiting for the oral insulin to be approved and now it is.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If someone is not getting the results they expect from the tropins user error may be involved.

From my personal experience, I think the MGF did work, just not good enough, I think the PEG will solve the problem because the MGF seemed to work but it just couldn’t work enough so a longer acting more stable version should so 10X the results IMO.
What sort of bloodwork have you guys done on users that may substantiate these claims indeed manifesting themselves in improvement or changes in body chemistry and or composition?

I am presently undertaking TRT and tuning in my dose. I have plans to address GH/IGF issues with my physician once this androgen issue is restored. I will be requesting bloodwork for baselines of IGF at my follow-up next week. I would welcome the opportunity to be a tester for an IBE sponsored run of a tropin (something GH/IGF related).

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey B, Im pretty sure that if you called up the warehouse and talked to John and let him know that you're a mod here, he would probably be very willing to hook you up with some stuff in order to run a log.

If you're a bit shy, you could also try sending Admin a PM over at the IBE forums. (pretty sure you're registered over there)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not shy, but I would not use my board position take advantage or it being mistaken for special privileges.

You and jmh80 are MOD's over there. Either one of you could pass this on. I'll wait for a reply either way.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok, Im probably gonna be calling the warehouse sometime this week. I'll drop it by them and see what they say.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not me I take advantage and get tons of free supps from everyone!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
And ya idunk when i get everything together i'll log on here as well as IBE's board. I intend on using it alone, as pct and during a cycle, so i can see the difference. The main thing i wanna use it for is for it's partioning effects.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Intresting and good read, i took my oratrophin under my tounge today and didnt feel nearly the effect when i swished it around my checks the previous day before. Defintly makes a huge diffrence, wanted everyone to pay attension to that part of his message.

Dr liftalot

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Intresting and good read, i took my oratrophin under my tounge today and didnt feel nearly the effect when i swished it around my checks the previous day before. Defintly makes a huge diffrence, wanted everyone to pay attension to that part of his message.

Dr liftalot
I followed the instructions in my ecto package to a T and beyond, kept swishing it in my cheeks for a while. Guess that's why it worked so damn good for me. I swear to God too, I somehow felt I knew the taste of the stuff. Tasted familiar, like I should know what it was. I remember in a PM one of the IBE guys said we'd be surprised what the carrier was in these products when it finally came out.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
im not saying tropins dont work, but your article doesnt prvide any scientific evidenece that explain how tropins are absorped.

Pharmacutical companies spend bilions of dollars on research and development, and if there any way for deliver peptides orally, we would have heard about that from Phizer, Bayer, or Roch. So i dont know how a small research chem company would beat all pharma industry to this discovery. But again, what do i know !

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read, as always, theGame.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Pharmacutical companies spend bilions of dollars on research and development, and if there any way for deliver peptides orally, we would have heard about that from Phizer, Bayer, or Roch. So i dont know how a small research chem company would beat all pharma industry to this discovery. But again, what do i know !
I wouldn't necessarily call it like that. The big pharma companies have a weird market to engage in. They get government protection in the form of patents and restricted entry, etc., but they also get screwed a lot too. It's anal rape with a reach around. One of the things that happens in a managed market though is interests get entrenched and have no need to come up with something new because the competition is limited. It isn't surprising to me that what innovation there is comes from a smaller company operating on the fringes of what could be called a grey market.

Think about it in these terms: steroids can be used for health reasons, that's why there's a plethora of them out there from the old school. Mods to hormones to keep their positive effects and minimize the negative effects. But now since they're looked on unfavorably, the availability of nonsteroidal treatments, etc., you don't see much new research into newer compounds or even older compounds that were abandoned except by the smaller companies who make the designers and bring them to market.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
For a while I was keeping my Oratrophin dose on the the headboard of my bed. The alarm would go off I would reach grab it while still laying on my side swish it and go back to sleep. It tended to stay in my lower cheek rather than go down the throat. Now I understand why it seem to have a extra kick that way.

TheGame46

Awards
No pharmeceutical company is going to release their delivery system to the public. But btw there are tons of peptide delivery systems used by pharmeceutical companies with very high success.

Keep in mind that they wont make a buzz about it untill its about to go to market which can be 7 years after its discovered.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I would also be willing to try out Oratropin-1 and make a detailed log, i think their is a lack of good logs on it. Possibly also get blood work done along with it as well.

TheGame46

Awards
Simple Definition, is just like a viral delivery.
The Peptide is bound to cells using adhesive technology in your cheeks, and signals the cell to take in the peptide.
Take this image for instance, The DNA the green strand here would represent the peptide we are delivering and the blue dots would represent the adhesive peptides that signal the cell to take in the peptide. One the peptide is inside the cell it is seperated from the adhesive part by the cell and your left with the Peptide you wanted.

The peptide can then leave the cell and go into the bloodstream through the lymphatic system and used by the rest of the body

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I tried out laying on my side like I used to when taking my oratrophin dose. I works very good. First lay on one side, insert and swish around. Let it lay in cheek for a while and then roll to other side (and swish). Finally roll to your back and let it go down the back of your throat. I know it sounds a little funny, but it works really good.

Work

Awards
What's the implication of having this peptide in your mouth while other substances are added at the same time? In other words can this delivery system deliver anything else at the time of absorption? I remember the advice to try some red wine and see how it puts you to sleep. What about a hormone?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
What's the implication of having this peptide in your mouth while other substances are added at the same time? In other words can this delivery system deliver anything else at the time of absorption? I remember the advice to try some red wine and see how it puts you to sleep. What about a hormone?
Alcohol will destroy the Oratrophin. This deliver method is actually attached to IGF-1R3 and will not help another hormone through. Most hormones can be done transdermally, but IGF-1R3 is too fragile for that. Go that route if need to get another hormone delivered.

TheGame46

Awards
No this delivery system only delivers the intended peptide b/c it acutally bound to the delivery system. it will not carry anything else through.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't doubt the tropins at all, but one thing I am wondering is how did IBE get a pharma company to show them how to do this, and let them have rights to use it as well, since it is patented? Just curious how they got the ins for that.

Either way, in a few months I would love to try this out. I have been debating it for a while and decided to try it out during the fall/winter time. Hope it helps out with my bulk.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I dont believe any of the any of the delivery systems in question are patented. If they were patented, then they would be forced to release it to the public.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont believe any of the any of the delivery systems in question are patented. If they were patented, then they would be forced to release it to the public.

So is it still a patent pending ordeal? Either way, how did IBE get a pharm company to release anything to them?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
IBE didnt get any pharm company to release it to them. Im pretty sure they were able to come up with the delivery system on their own.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
IBE didnt get any pharm company to release it to them. Im pretty sure they were able to come up with the delivery system on their own.
oh yah.....bunch of guys online with no science background are able to produce what multi billion research institutes couldnt do.........

:dump:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
oh yah.....bunch of guys online with no science background are able to produce what multi billion research institutes couldnt do.........

:dump:
Actually pharm companies have figured it out and who said that the guys that are developing products for IBE have no science background???

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn that when IBE first came out with this they said they were in connection with a pharma company that was working to patent this product. I may be off base, I just remember reading something like that from one of the reps when it first came out. Maybe someone from IBE could jump in and clear this up. Ive always been curious on how they got this delivery method.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn that when IBE first came out with this they said they were in connection with a pharma company that was working to patent this product. I may be off base, I just remember reading something like that from one of the reps when it first came out. Maybe someone from IBE could jump in and clear this up. Ive always been curious on how they got this delivery method.
yep they did claim that......but i yet to see evidense to support that.

TheGame46

Awards
Actually IBE worked with a private company that was dealing with insulin delivery to engineer it for IGF. The delivery technology was not developed by IBE itself.