Getting to know the iForce Minions

LivingStrongE

Awards
First off I want to thank every single one of you at iForce for giving me the opportunity to be apart of the team. I'm excited to be apart of a tremendous supplement company out there. I will be happy to help everyone out with question in regards to iForce supplements, training, diet ...etc I will be doing my first physique show in Oct in Brooklyn which I'm crazy nervous about. Not sure if I am ready to compete but I purchased the NPC registration card so I have no choice now since I am not wasting $100. Been a rough road and pretty sure it will continue but I will be glad to share my experiences on stage with everyone. Once again don't hesitate to shoot me a message in regards to anything. I'm here to help and I'm sure I will need help along the way myself with questions and I think this is a really good team to be apart of. Thank you Team iForce!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
welcome my man! Im glad to be here as well!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome guys, glad to have you. Feel free to come with me to anything :)

Mike

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Congratulations bro and good luck on your show!

... Now send me some IsoTean!

LivingStrongE

Awards
I'm competing brother. I might do the Brooklyn show and maybe the eastern this year. I'm not sure if I will be ready or not but I already purchased the NPC registration card so I'm not letting $100 go to waste. Whether I'm first or last... Physique btw

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm competing brother. I might do the Brooklyn show and maybe the eastern this year. I'm not sure if I will be ready or not but I already purchased the NPC registration card so I'm not letting $100 go to waste. Whether I'm first or last... Physique btw
Where do you live?? Im in pa right by jersey.. Born in staten island

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lehigh Valley PA, bout 20 mins west of Phillipsburg NJ.. So prolly like 1.5 hours from you.

Mike
living in leigh valley? i'm a quick turnpike ride away.....i used to love allentown and bethlehem

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I live in bethlehem, west side.. Close to the boarder of allentown lol.. Where are you from?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wilkes-barre/scranton
Ohhh sh*t really.. I use to go up there all the time. I went to ESU.. but I played hockey at the ice box in scranton.. and had clinicals in college at moses taylor hospital.

You're pretty freakin close.

Mike