xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hello everyone! ole rippy here, i wanted to (re)introduce myself as im sure there are many new folks for me to meet! Im a new member of the iforce minions group so i figured the best way for me to reacquaint myself with the latest i-Force line would be to open up a discussion about our new products as well as the rest. Feel free to ask me anything about i-force products and i will do the follow up and get you your answers. you can also ask questions about me, training, nutrition, nudez, ect... what eva.
i love to share my experiences and even speculate stuff from time to time! :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see somebody snagged you! Congrats bud.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have you on board :) If you need anything at all, please feel free to let me know!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanx mike , im really excited to see whats in store for us minions. i will certainly pm u if i have any questions.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanx mike , im really excited to see whats in store for us minions. i will certainly pm u if i have any questions.
Mehh.. when we get all set up, I'll give you more personal info. We at I-force, as reps and a company as a whole are a very close knit group compared to most other companies. We speak directly with one another, phone calls, texts, facebook, email, etc :) PMs are the slowest way to get in contact!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to be part of this team as well...can't wait to get in the full flow of things