New Dexaprine - Full Unveiling + Write up!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    I think 1,3 was removed from the market for a reason so I dont plan to go backwards OR promote the stuff
    It's still widely available .. The FDA is dumb, I wouldn't listen to a thing they say. They should ban mcdonalds, Not 1,3 dime!!!

2. You thinking about trying one cap Whacked? If you do let us know the effects. I've got two bottles of Dex v 2 hanging around for running after E/C stack again.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. Just crushed 3 hours worth of yardwork in a flash with some Dex lol. Felt like it happened in 5 minutes.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Just crushed 3 hours worth of yardwork in a flash with some Dex lol. Felt like it happened in 5 minutes.
    damn.. I would have burned up, or had a heart attack lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Maybe. If I do, I will post up

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You thinking about trying one cap Whacked? If you do let us know the effects. I've got two bottles of Dex v 2 hanging around for running after E/C stack again.

Nice BP. That's what the old formula did for me

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Just crushed 3 hours worth of yardwork in a flash with some Dex lol. Felt like it happened in 5 minutes.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

6. Yea, if half a cap isn't doing much for you, try the full. And we really do appreciate the honest feedback. It's hard to improve if people hold back.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    Yea, if half a cap isn't doing much for you, try the full. And we really do appreciate the honest feedback. It's hard to improve if people hold back.
    Or try chewing it

8. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Or try chewing it
    I thought it was a suppository.... =X
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

9. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

I thought it was a suppository.... =X
    It's the newest most bio available form.. Right up the butt!

::not gay::

10. I never tried the original formula, but this is one of the weaker stims in the market. I take one and half caps in the morning and another half early afternoon. still not very strong effects. as far as how it has aided in fat loss, the jury is still out.

11. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420
    I never tried the original formula, but this is one of the weaker stims in the market. I take one and half caps in the morning and another half early afternoon. still not very strong effects. as far as how it has aided in fat loss, the jury is still out.
    The og was crack
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

12. See below: I Agree

I plan to take a FULL caplet this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I never tried the original formula, but this is one of the weaker stims in the market. I take one and half caps in the morning and another half early afternoon. still not very strong effects. as far as how it has aided in fat loss, the jury is still out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Just popped first dose (1/2 caplet) this AM (2 hours ago)

While is certainly cannot hang with the 1,3 version AT ALL IMHO(a 1/2 caplet sent me zinging, almost TOO much), it appears (so far) to be a clean-feeling stim. I'm definitely not jumping off my chair motivated to clean the house and take care of errands I put off as I did every time with the OG. Judst feels like caffeine so far to me. I can DEFINITELY eat too if I wanted to. Again, only a mild aneorectic effect noted similar to caffeine.

Will keep you all posted. I will of course also report my other experiences (appetite, energy, mood, etc) after today
    Sup Ched

I loved the OG and only needed 1/2 caplet to have a GREAT experience.

This stuff is definitely weaker.

Perhaps a full caplet isneeded (for me)

Sadly, 20 minutes after I originally posted above, I pigged out.

The appetite contreol is very MILD and VERY SHORT-LIVD imo.

1 cheap 200 mg caffeine pill *****s this stuff in every category

Energy-wise as well.

Sorry iForce.......just keeping it real.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    The og was crack
    haha this, I have some that I'm saving for days that EC isn't doing anything.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

14. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

Everyone raves about ec!! Is it really that effective.. Two simple substances ? I'm not being sarcastic, serious question..

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Everyone raves about ec!! Is it really that effective.. Two simple substances ? I'm not being sarcastic, serious question..
    Cooper can fill you in on the benefits. I do believe it is THE most effective fat burner available OTC.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

16. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Cooper can fill you in on the benefits. I do believe it is THE most effective fat burner available OTC.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    Lol he has! Wanted some other input even tho he Is the word of the lord

17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It's the newest most bio available form.. Right up the butt!

::not gay::
    Trying it tomorrow.. I'll report back!

haha it prolly works amazing that way

18. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

Add some regular Yoh at 10mg and wow
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. So I gotta tell ya. 1 caplet was great.

Energy Quality: Superior cleaner than original
    Energy Longevity: Slightly less time
    Appetite Suppresion: 1st version still better. I give the 1st version an 8/9. I'd give this one a 6.5/7

***It's important to note that I could not use the original with any consistency b/c even when I took it at 6am, I had sleep issues (beats me). With the new version, I slept just fine! So, overall, this product is superior for that reason alone (personally speaking).

See below: I Agree

I plan to take a FULL caplet this weekend

20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    So I gotta tell ya. 1 caplet was great.

Appetite Suppresion: 1st version still better. I give the 1st version an 8/9. I'd give this one a 6.5/7

***It's important to note that I could not use the original with any consistency b/c even when I took it at 6am, I had sleep issues (beats me). With the new version, I slept just fine! So, overall, this product is superior for that reason alone (personally speaking).
    This review is priceless. Very happy this meet your expectations Whacked! Thank you for the feedback.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

good to hear
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

Honestly man, I agree with appetite suppression. It was to strong with v1, even in a caloric deficit, I couldn't eat enough, I never wanted to eat which results in what I feel, some degree of muscle loss at times of catabolism. V2, I am def controlled away from cheating on my diet, but I still have the desire to eat my diet without having to force it down. I have just enough appetite to eat what I need to, but not go overboard.

V2 IMO, is freakin perfect.

Mike

23. Update

Still liking this stuff....and I'm picky!

Much more effective than Alphamine IMHO.

****Comparing 1 serving each******

24. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Update

Still liking this stuff....and I'm picky!

Much more effective than Alphamine IMHO.

****Comparing 1 serving each******
    Do you do half twice a day or 1 full cap?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

25. 1 caplet at 6am
    Excellent/Smooth energy
    no crash
    No crackhead feeling
    Decent appetitie suppression<------could be better but it's decent
    For me, the caplet "peters out" about the 5-7 hour mark

****I have no idea why but ANY stim always lasts LONGER when I workout in the am

When I train or do cardio: I get 7 hours out of Dexa
    When I DO NOT train or do cardio: Im lucky to get 5 hours out of it

26. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    1 caplet at 6am
    Excellent/Smooth energy
    no crash
    No crackhead feeling
    Decent appetitie suppression<------could be better but it's decent
    For me, the caplet "peters out" about the 5-7 hour mark

****I have no idea why but ANY stim always lasts LONGER when I workout in the am

When I train or do cardio: I get 7 hours out of Dexa
    When I DO NOT train or do cardio: Im lucky to get 5 hours out of it
    Haha im the same way bro.. Stims do nothing for me if i don't train! I've always said that!!! Well I can't say nothing, but the stim effect is much more pronounced later on in the day when i train.

Mike

27. But why is that? It makes no sense? I'd like to understand why? It's like the stims are inert unless I activate them by working out. Makes little sense.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Haha im the same way bro.. Stims do nothing for me if i don't train! I've always said that!!! Well I can't say nothing, but the stim effect is much more pronounced later on in the day when i train.

Mike

28. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    But why is that? It makes no sense? I'd like to understand why? It's like the stims are inert unless I activate them by working out. Makes little sense.
    Endorphins man... U always feel more energy after u workout regardless if you're on stims IMO

Just the way the body works.. 'The less u do the less you wanna do' my momma says lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    But why is that? It makes no sense? I'd like to understand why? It's like the stims are inert unless I activate them by working out. Makes little sense.
    I don't know 100%, but I'm sure increased blood flow from the training would contribute.

30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Endorphins man... U always feel more energy after u workout regardless if you're on stims IMO

Just the way the body works.. 'The less u do the less you wanna do' my momma says lol
    Ehhh. I agree with this but not from the a chemicals introduced-physiology perspective. The ingredients should not require a "launch-sequence" of sorts or specific environment to enable them to work. Ya know? The ingredients are not inert.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    I don't know 100%, but I'm sure increased blood flow from the training would contribute.
    Another interesting theory but ......beats me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 10:32 PM
  2. New Dexaprine - Full Unveiling + Write up!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 01:24 AM