Heart Help : Pharmecutical Grade Cholesterol, Triglyceride, and Blood Sugar support!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why do you work out? Is it to get bigger? To get stronger? To lose fat? To become a better athlete? We each have our own specific reasons, however one unifying goal ties all of our plans together. This goal is of course for good health. As the old saying goes “Without health, you have nothing”, and iForce Nutrition couldn’t agree more. While many of us are predominantly concerned with getting bigger, faster, and stronger, none of that is possible unless we care for our bodies!
Are you aware that the most common health problem in America is that of heart disease? More men and women die from heart disease each year than any other ailment! Keeping our hearts healthy is the most important thing we can do to make sure we live happier, healthier lives. While we all know we have to keep our hearts healthy, many of us find it near impossible to accomplish without the use of dangerous prescription drugs such as Lipitor® or other statins. These drugs have shown an incredibly ability to control cholesterol, however they can bring with them harmful side effects such as:

In clinical studies, patients reported the following common side effects while taking LIPITOR:

Diarrhea
Upset stomach
Muscle and joint pain
Alterations in some laboratory tests

The following additional side effects have been reported with LIPITOR:

Tiredness
Tendon problems

Source: LIPITOR ® (atorvastatin calcium) Side Effects | Safety Info

IT’S TIME TO STOP POISONING OUR BODIES WITH DANGEROUS PRESCRIPTION DRUGS WHEN WE WANT TO BE HEALTHY!
iForce Nutrition proud presents the only clinically proven natural alternative to statins for complete cholesterol, triglyceride, and blood sugar support!

Clinically Proven Results
· 26.53% Reduction in Cholesterol
· 40.1% Increase in HDL(Good Cholesterol)
· 36% Reduction in LDL(Bad Cholesterol)
· 38.8% Reduction in Triglycerides
· 22.3% Reduction in Blood Sugar

Cholesterol is a naturally occurring compound within all of our bodies that is used to help our body make necessary hormones. While Cholesterol is necessary for us to remain healthy, too much Cholesterol in our blood can result in clogged and damaged arteries which in turn lead directly to heart disease. When looking at our Cholesterol levels it is important to realize however that there are two types of Cholesterol, one of which is good, and one of which is bad.

HDL(High Density Lipid): This form of Cholesterol is considered good due to its ability to recycle and reuse Cholesterol by passing it through the liver. Higher levels of HDL traditionally translate to a lesser chance of heart disease and heart attack(Heart.org)
LDL(Low Density Lipid): This form of Cholesterol is considered bad due to how it attaches itself to the insides of our arteries. As LDL Cholesterol builds up in our arteries, our hearts are forced to pump/push harder in order to get blood through the obstruction. By lowering LDL Cholesterol our arteries become more open, thus making it easier for our heart.

By using Heart-Help™, you will be able to better control not only your total Cholesterol, but will be able to alter the ratio of your HDL:LDL Cholesterol. By increasing your HDL while simultaneously lowering your LDL is the first step to getting your heart healthier than it has ever been!

While Cholesterol is one of the biggest factors for our hearts health, another extremely important aspect is our Triglyceride levels.

Triglycerides: Formed when we consume too many calories. Our body converts excess calories into Triglycerides for fat storage, however when our Triglyceride levels get too high our body is unable to store them for energy usage, and instead allows them to remain free floating in our blood. Just as LDL Cholesterol can, these excess Triglycerides can block/obstruct our arteries causing a dangerous environment for our heart.

While making sure our Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels are at optimum levels is paramount for having a healthy heart, one more factor plays a huge role that many people leave out of their everyday health routine. This factor is none other than how much fat each of us carry. The fatter we are, the harder our heart has to work in order to pump blood and nutrients to all of our body’s cells. One of the quickest ways to remove unwanted fat from our body is to lower our total Blood Glucose or Blood Sugar levels.

Blood Sugar: Blood sugar is simply that, sugars/glucose that are free floating in your blood stream. When our blood sugar levels go up our body naturally releases insulin which in turn takes those sugars and deposits them to be stored as fat/fuel. By removing excess blood sugar we can ensure that less calories will be stored as fat, and more calories are used as fuel! This means fat loss along with a healthier heart!​

GHO5T

Awards
Very excited about this product... everyone should make this a staple. There are many benefits to Citrus bergamia.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When can I get some Vaughn?. My Cholesterol is high and it seems to be genetic in my family. My last blood test,

Total Cholesterol 251 - Reference Range 120-200

HDLR 41 Reference Range 30-70

LDLR 171 Reference Range 0-129

Triglyceride 165 Reference Range 0-200

Fasting blood Glucose 82 Reference Range 74-106

My numbers were down this time. Glucose specifically. Plus HDL was up. The doc kept mentioning that my cholesterol was too high but I kept changing the subject. Now way am I going on medication for it. I don't believe high cholesterol actually causes heart disease anyway. Still though, maybe if I try your product and it works I will get the doctor of my back.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When can I get some Vaughn?. My Cholesterol is high and it seems to be genetic in my family. My last blood test,

Total Cholesterol 251 - Reference Range 120-200

HDLR 41 Reference Range 30-70

LDLR 171 Reference Range 0-129

Triglyceride 165 Reference Range 0-200

Fasting blood Glucose 82 Reference Range 74-106

My numbers were down this time. Glucose specifically. Plus HDL was up. The doc kept mentioning that my cholesterol was too high but I kept changing the subject. Now way am I going on medication for it. I don't believe high cholesterol actually causes heart disease anyway. Still though, maybe if I try your product and it works I will get the doctor of my back.
How long before I would start seeing results on blood work?.
Id get bloods prior to, and 1 month after starting use. Numbers will show a big change at that point, and will show additional changes for 2-3 months before they stabilize at their lower #'s(if you continue use)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id get bloods prior to, and 1 month after starting use. Numbers will show a big change at that point, and will show additional changes for 2-3 months before they stabilize at their lower #'s(if you continue use)
Will this product be at Nutraplanet?. When can I start taking it?. Reasonable price for something that should be taken long term?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this product be at Nutraplanet?. When can I start taking it?. Reasonable price for something that should be taken long term?
email them to pick it up! owners haven't hit me back yet on the purchase order ;)

should be available Jan 1st.

The price will be extremely reasonable. Wholesale is set at $34.99, so I'd expect NP to blow it out like all of our stuff for $25-$30/bottle.

Only 1 bottle/month is needed after the initial 2 week loading phase.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be doing this. I plan to use it in my contest prep pct when my lipids will be TRASHED!. I will do initial levels, 4 weeks, and 8 weeks. Typically takes me 4-6 weeks to recover with 40mg of Zocor after 4 prior experiences. If this gets me back to normal in as long as 12 weeks, I will be extremely happy, because the muscle pains with statins are just not worth it if I have another alternative!

Mike

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn, If I was taking it because my cholesterol is slightly elevated and needed to lower it in 3 months, could I just use one bottle over a longer period. I'm obvious adjusting my diet to help. Basically I'm recovering from long term anemia. Ended up eating crap to try to feel better so I know I've not helped it via my diet. Just looking to take something to help my body recover but probably don't need to go too gung ho on it.

Could I use one bottle over 2 months or should I still get two bottles to load and then run for a month to get proper effect from the product?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn, If I was taking it because my cholesterol is slightly elevated and needed to lower it in 3 months, could I just use one bottle over a longer period. I'm obvious adjusting my diet to help. Basically I'm recovering from long term anemia. Ended up eating crap to try to feel better so I know I've not helped it via my diet. Just looking to take something to help my body recover but probably don't need to go too gung ho on it.

Could I use one bottle over 2 months or should I still get two bottles to load and then run for a month to get proper effect from the product?
The loading dose is essential for this from what I understand, so i don't think 1 bottle will stretch 2 months.

Mike

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed np a bit earlier and they said that they will most likely order as iforce products are really good sellers on np. :)

Good job guys!
I'll be picking one up soon.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I emailed np a bit earlier and they said that they will most likely order as iforce products are really good sellers on np. :)

Good job guys!
I'll be picking one up soon.
sweet man, thats awesome news!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
email them to pick it up! owners haven't hit me back yet on the purchase order ;)

should be available Jan 1st.

The price will be extremely reasonable. Wholesale is set at $34.99, so I'd expect NP to blow it out like all of our stuff for $25-$30/bottle.

Only 1 bottle/month is needed after the initial 2 week loading phase.

Price at Nutraplanet $54.99!!!. Wow that is expensive especially when you consider the dosing,

[h=3]Heart Help Directions:[/h]During first 30 days of use, consume 1-2 capsules 2 times (morning & night) a day. Thereafter, consume 1 capsule 2 times (morning & night) a day.

So that is 4 caps a day for the first 30 days so you would need 120 caps(two bottles, costing you $109.98 plus shipping and that is only for the first month.)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this stuff really safe long term though?. I'm having second thoughts about this. Will lowering my "bad" cholesterol actually help me or could it cause other problems. I mean what if I don't have the money one month after taking it for so long and then I have to go off...What kind of backlash could that cause in my body?. I've read more people die of heart disease with low cholesterol than people with high cholesterol. Sorry I just worry a lot, especially about things like this and when using a new supplement.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nevermind!. Price was just updated to $23.99!. Great deal!
glad they fixed it :)

Is this stuff really safe long term though?. I'm having second thoughts about this. Will lowering my "bad" cholesterol actually help me or could it cause other problems. I mean what if I don't have the money one month after taking it for so long and then I have to go off...What kind of backlash could that cause in my body?. I've read more people die of heart disease with low cholesterol than people with high cholesterol. Sorry I just worry a lot, especially about things like this and when using a new supplement.
Want to answer each question, so I itemized them in bold above.

1. This stuff really is safe long term. The studies were conducted on adult males for both short term and long term. ZERO side effects have been reported.
2. Lowering your bad cholesterol is good for you 99% of the time. The only time it could be bad is if you lower it to a point where your body doesn't have enough cholesterol to perform its daily routine. This is impossible with Heart-Help as it works through inhibition of a specific enzyme(HMG-CoA reducatse enzyme), that cannot be fully inhibited. Heart-Help will get your bad cholesterol to the lowest safe level, while simultaneously increasing your good cholesterol to the highest level possible.
3. No backlash. You will simply slowly return to your bodies natural cholesterol levels.

Please let me know what else you have questions on. I am a 100% believer in heart help.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid introduction, very excited for this! Def a must in any pct.. i typically use zocor, but will be trying this now!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is gonna be a staple for my girl and I. she was ease dropping on the call last night and told me she wants me to get her heart help, lol

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
Damn this product looks nice,

Good stuff iForce.

How this product will work with someone who already has healthy cholesterol levels? Would it be no use for them ?

GTB

Awards
I have bloodwork coming up next week. I think I will get the Heart Health and do a little study myself. My cholesterol was on the high side last time. Maybe it is something Iforce would like to help me out with. Just saying

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im grabbing numerous bottles of this just for the lowered blood sugar aspect.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have my most recent blood work posted in this thread and as you can say I need some heart help...Just saying.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn this product looks nice,

Good stuff iForce.

How this product will work with someone who already has healthy cholesterol levels? Would it be no use for them ?

Would theoretically make your hdl/LDL ratios better.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have bloodwork coming up next week. I think I will get the Heart Health and do a little study myself. My cholesterol was on the high side last time. Maybe it is something Iforce would like to help me out with. Just saying

Make sure to dose it as the bottle describes.

Cheap cholesterol tests out there with mail in samples

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be getting some and will post bloods when everything is said and done. I'm always looking for cholesterol support supps, my only question is what are the long-term benefits in using this ingredient, does it have curative properties or will it need to be used consistently?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be getting some and will post bloods when everything is said and done. I'm always looking for cholesterol support supps, my only question is what are the long-term benefits in using this ingredient, does it have curative properties or will it need to be used consistently?
I would not classify it as a curative effect since cholesterol can only be managed, not all together prevented.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike is correct. No way to "cure" cholesterol issues, simply treat them.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike is correct. No way to "cure" cholesterol issues, simply treat them.
I've also found through my physician of course, that if i cycle statins year round, I have been able to manage my cholesterol much better so I don't have to take it everyday and deal with muscle pains. Every 3 months, I will run a 1 month course of 20mg of zocor. I plan to try this with heart help!

Mike

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn is there any studies on
Bergamonte Citrus Bergamia Risso? If so i would love to read them! Every studied ive seen is for people that have obsessively high cholesterol, as for me i have 135, with HDL 62, LDL 73. Im just worried that if i did take something like this could actually hurt me since my ratios are really good for my age.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn is there any studies on
Bergamonte Citrus Bergamia Risso? If so i would love to read them! Every studied ive seen is for people that have obsessively high cholesterol, as for me i have 135, with HDL 62, LDL 73. Im just worried that if i did take something like this could actually hurt me since my ratios are really good for my age.
The studies performed on Bergamonte used people with higher cholesterol levels, however they do touch on slightly that even poeple with low cholesterol can benefit from this compound as it helps to increase HDL. If youre LDL levels are naturally low, I wouldn't expect this to lower them that much.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The studies performed on Bergamonte used people with higher cholesterol levels, however they do touch on slightly that even poeple with low cholesterol can benefit from this compound as it helps to increase HDL. If youre LDL levels are naturally low, I wouldn't expect this to lower them that much.
I could only dream of having chronically low ldl!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
only 1 bottle left on NP :eek:

looks like everyone took advantage of that awesome intro price :D

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's not naturally low, 2 years ago I was 290 with around 22% BF, with around 250 cholesterol, and now I am 6' 4", 186, around 5.7% BF on Monday according to. My nutritionist.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's not naturally low, 2 years ago I was 290 with around 22% BF, with around 250 cholesterol, and now I am 6' 4", 186, around 5.7% BF on Monday according to. My nutritionist.
Hey man congratulations on those stats. Very impressive. When all is gone, all we have is our health.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Just snagged a bottle I understand that its one dose in the morning and at night but can it be taken with food?

lmessi

Awards
Any recent blood tests?
Just bought a bottle of this,any reason not to use it with AI or SERM?
Safe on the liver?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any recent blood tests?
Safe on the liver?
What so you mean not use it with a seem? If you are asking.. yea u can use it during a pct. Yep safe on liver!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What so you mean not use it with a seem? If you are asking.. yea u can use it during a pct. Yep safe on liver!
Damn spell check on my phone auto corrects stuff.. sorry about the bad grammes haha

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Any recent blood tests?
Safe on the liver?
this. Any blood work one on this product by users? I know there were clinical studies, I would be interested in specific blood work on tbis product.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The clinical studies INCLUDE bloodwork on 200+ people.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this. Any blood work one on this product by users? I know there were clinical studies, I would be interested in specific blood work on tbis product.
i'll be posting my mom's blood work sometime in the beginning of April, will be after about ~1month of Heart Help :D

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
i'll be posting my mom's blood work sometime in the beginning of April, will be after about ~1month of Heart Help :D
Very interested to see the results. This seems like a very good product that the market hasn't grasped all that well yet.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Very interested to see the results. This seems like a very good product that the market hasn't grasped all that well yet.
The market will grasp it if there are blood work results released other than the original study. I'm very interested in the product myself but I will need to plan blood work before I take it to see if it will make a difference.