Heart Help : Pharmecutical Grade Cholesterol, Triglyceride, and Blood Sugar support!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
solid argument, I'm sold. Any thoughts running the above protocol after a 12wk test only cycle? Pending blood work end of January I will be jumping to pinning.

I refrain from talking about AAS for obvious reasons. What i will say is,

Clomid (6-8 weeks) + Reversitol V.2 (8weeks)+ Testabolan V.2 (8weeks) + Intimidate (8weeks)+ Maca + Heart Help can and will help you recover from ANY cycle, big, short, complex, simple, etc. Take it how you want :)

Mike

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I refrain from talking about AAS for obvious reasons. What i will say is,

Clomid (6-8 weeks) + Reversitol V.2 (8weeks)+ Testabolan V.2 (8weeks) + Intimidate (8weeks)+ Maca + Heart Help can and will help you recover from ANY cycle, big, short, complex, simple, etc. Take it how you want :)

Mike
10-4 thx

xGenericx

Awards
Sry for the bump. Any reason this would cause muscle weakness or soreness? What about adding TTA, Niacin and Thiamine? I'm trying to get my levels down naturally. I have some insulin resistance issues and eye sight issues. I also have vertigo. The TTA seems to help with the cholesterol and insulin resistance and Thiamine seems to help with eye sight Motion sickness and can be depleted due to high cholesterol. Niacin to help with lowering cholesterol. This wouldn't be overkill would it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think it would be fine. perhaps spread the different stuff out through the day... take your heart help and then a few hrs later take some TTA and niacin.
or how ever , you get the idea. obviously if anything shows up as a side effect you can always re assess the dosing/timing/product layout.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sry for the bump. Any reason this would cause muscle weakness or soreness? What about adding TTA, Niacin and Thiamine? I'm trying to get my levels down naturally. I have some insulin resistance issues and eye sight issues. I also have vertigo. The TTA seems to help with the cholesterol and insulin resistance and Thiamine seems to help with eye sight Motion sickness and can be depleted due to high cholesterol. Niacin to help with lowering cholesterol. This wouldn't be overkill would it?

It should not be causing muscle pains. Muscle pains are common from statins, and heart help was designed to eliminate that effect while still having positive effects on lipid balance. Do you supplement with Coq10? TTA on the other hand can cause muscle pains, it does for me. Are you taking fish oil? Niacin I have never found that effective. Correcting your diet, and increasing cardio can have a positive effect. I take psyllium husk fiber, 4-5 tsp ED to help flush cholesterol out.

Mike

xGenericx

Awards
I haven't started the TTA yet, but was noticing some strange pain and soreness I don't normally get. It wasn't from my training, but its gone now. I do take coq10, fish oil, and I'm trying to get as much fiber as I can. From some of the studies I've read TTA seems to help. I have a huge stash of it and I'm wanting to try it. I also have lights out and lean extreme. I've read that 7-DHEA helps balance lipids and so does increasing HGH and IGF-1. I'm wanting to go as natural as I can and get rid of my stash at the same time. All of this should also help me get my ABS back. Or at least I hope it will.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wishing you the best bro!!

Mike