Heart Help : Pharmecutical Grade Cholesterol, Triglyceride, and Blood Sugar support!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Keep in mind that the ingredient was out way before you brought it to market! There you go again.
    haha I LOVE YOU bro.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  2. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Keep in mind that the ingredient was out way before you brought it to market! There you go again.

    it may have been out, but undiscovered by many; I am struggled to find reviews on bodybuilding forums in regards to this selective ingredient. Can you please provide me with links bro, I can't wait to see the awesome success everyone has been having for years here on the boards with this ingredient!!!

    Mike
  3. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,148
    Rep Power
    5098783
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Still waiting to see before and after blood work....
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Still waiting to see before and after blood work....

    Still waiting for you to realize there were over 250 cases of before/after bloodwork in the CLINICAL STUDIES.


    The ingredient is proven to work. Why would I spend money to do the EXACT same tests that has already been done?



    Brb financing study on creatine monohydrate
  5. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yet again, here is a link to view the results from the CLINICAL STUDY

    http://tools.expoeast.com/Pdfs/1962.pdf
  6. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Yet again, here is a link to view the results from the CLINICAL STUDY

    http://tools.expoeast.com/Pdfs/1962.pdf

    Thanks for posting that.. Im favoriting it!
  7. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4892
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    23.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Yet again, here is a link to view the results from the CLINICAL STUDY

    http://tools.expoeast.com/Pdfs/1962.pdf
    So it's a clinical study? Right.....(runs into closet avoiding face palm)
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    So it's a clinical study? Right.....(runs into closet avoiding face palm)
    nah man.. all bro science!!!
  9. New Member
    sirlordford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    74%

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    appt. with her doc to go over the results is monday, i'll be able to post up the copies then. *blood was drawn at the hospital blood drawing center, sent out to be tested, then information gets sent to her doc* my mom works 2 jobs, can be hard to fit in time to get an appt, hence why this is taking a little longer than expected
    Did this blood work report ever get posted?
  10. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,914
    Rep Power
    1018911
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sirlordford View Post
    Did this blood work report ever get posted?
    I'm trying to get bloodwork from my father. He's has some pretty incredible results so far, even his doctor is impressed
  11. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    117598
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.96%

    running it currently in PCT will get pre and post labs up for everyone in about a month. I know it won't show directly heart help benefit since I'm not taking this solo, but it will be at least a reference.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  12. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    running it currently in PCT will get pre and post labs up for everyone in about a month. I know it won't show directly heart help benefit since I'm not taking this solo, but it will be at least a reference.
    What else are you using?
  13. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409378
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    running it currently in PCT will get pre and post labs up for everyone in about a month. I know it won't show directly heart help benefit since I'm not taking this solo, but it will be at least a reference.
    Should be interesting to see nevertheless.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    117598
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What else are you using?
    Torem, 4g of fish oil ED, ai post cycle, about 2 weeks of cycle support, daa 3 g ed, and erase @ 2 caps ED.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  15. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath

    Torem, 4g of fish oil ED, ai post cycle, about 2 weeks of cycle support, daa 3 g ed, and erase @ 2 caps ED.
    Bro.. the point of serms is to eliminate all else essentially. Torem fish oil and heart help are all you need. Save erase and daa for an extended natty bulk immediately following your pct so ideally your pct natty stack should run a min of 8 to 12 weeks. You will be much happier.

    Mike
  16. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    117598
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Bro.. the point of serms is to eliminate all else essentially. Torem fish oil and heart help are all you need. Save erase and daa for an extended natty bulk immediately following your pct so ideally your pct natty stack should run a min of 8 to 12 weeks. You will be much happier.

    Mike
    I've read a lot of your stuff so your oppinion is highly reguarded. That beign said, I thought while there are many of benifits indirectly to using an SERM I didn't think they covered everything. The erase is coming in at week 3 of PCT for any estro rebound from coming of the torem. Also DAA is just to boost natural test production while returning to normal. I also had a bottle of Post cycle so figured I'd toss it in as well.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    I've read a lot of your stuff so your oppinion is highly reguarded. That beign said, I thought while there are many of benifits indirectly to using an SERM I didn't think they covered everything. The erase is coming in at week 3 of PCT for any estro rebound from coming of the torem. Also DAA is just to boost natural test production while returning to normal. I also had a bottle of Post cycle so figured I'd toss it in as well.
    I've read and experimented with so much, and made so many mistakes in my day, I don't want others to do the same. I've ran just nolva, and then some super pct and saw no difference, confirmed with bloods. I wasted so much money in my day.

    1. Your rebound with torem should be non-existant if you run it right. Always straight your serm 6-8 weeks, going down to EOD dosing towards the end.

    2. Erase is a better natural bulker, rather than using to recover. Its far to expensive to run to recover, the only recover supps you should be using with your serm are very cheap, basic herbs and such.

    3. Daa, again save for the later weeks of your pct.

    4. Always always always turn your pcts into continued, natural bulk stacks coming off of pro-hormones. 4 weeks of strict serm use to recover, then 4-8 weeks of natural muscle builders like daa, erase, etc.

    5. Additions to your serm
    -Heart Help (your heart is much more important to recover then your nuts)
    -Maca (Crazy good for libido purposes, dirt cheap)
    -Lean Xtreme for cortisol rebound (I prefer abliterate as my fat rebound is specific to my abd)
    -Nutrient Paritioner to get your body use to handling carbs naturally again

    6. NEVER EVER EVER throw something in just because you have it, save your post cycle for your natty bulk or another time.

    I'm glad you respect what I write, I only ever try to help, and if you choose, would love to help you more. I would love to see you experience the difference of a pct like most people suggest of 4 weeks of several supplements vs a drawn out pct like ive found so much success in. My best ever pcts have involved the combination of,

    Clomid, maca, intimidate (previously daa before intimidate came out), Reversitol V.2, Testabolan V.2 over 12 weeks.

    I use Kidney Health Supplements to recover and detox along with some liver detox and heart help to recover my body.

    Mike
  18. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409378
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just started taking Heart Help, should be a staple of mine
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo
    Just started taking Heart Help, should be a staple of mine
    Ive been off and on with it but made it a staple last month!

    Mike
  20. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    117598
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I've read and experimented with so much, and made so many mistakes in my day, I don't want others to do the same. I've ran just nolva, and then some super pct and saw no difference, confirmed with bloods. I wasted so much money in my day.

    1. Your rebound with torem should be non-existant if you run it right. Always straight your serm 6-8 weeks, going down to EOD dosing towards the end.

    2. Erase is a better natural bulker, rather than using to recover. Its far to expensive to run to recover, the only recover supps you should be using with your serm are very cheap, basic herbs and such.

    3. Daa, again save for the later weeks of your pct.

    4. Always always always turn your pcts into continued, natural bulk stacks coming off of pro-hormones. 4 weeks of strict serm use to recover, then 4-8 weeks of natural muscle builders like daa, erase, etc.

    5. Additions to your serm
    -Heart Help (your heart is much more important to recover then your nuts)
    -Maca (Crazy good for libido purposes, dirt cheap)
    -Lean Xtreme for cortisol rebound (I prefer abliterate as my fat rebound is specific to my abd)
    -Nutrient Paritioner to get your body use to handling carbs naturally again

    6. NEVER EVER EVER throw something in just because you have it, save your post cycle for your natty bulk or another time.

    I'm glad you respect what I write, I only ever try to help, and if you choose, would love to help you more. I would love to see you experience the difference of a pct like most people suggest of 4 weeks of several supplements vs a drawn out pct like ive found so much success in. My best ever pcts have involved the combination of,

    Clomid, maca, intimidate (previously daa before intimidate came out), Reversitol V.2, Testabolan V.2 over 12 weeks.

    I use Kidney Health Supplements to recover and detox along with some liver detox and heart help to recover my body.

    Mike
    solid argument, I'm sold. Any thoughts running the above protocol after a 12wk test only cycle? Pending blood work end of January I will be jumping to pinning.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  21. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    solid argument, I'm sold. Any thoughts running the above protocol after a 12wk test only cycle? Pending blood work end of January I will be jumping to pinning.

    I refrain from talking about AAS for obvious reasons. What i will say is,

    Clomid (6-8 weeks) + Reversitol V.2 (8weeks)+ Testabolan V.2 (8weeks) + Intimidate (8weeks)+ Maca + Heart Help can and will help you recover from ANY cycle, big, short, complex, simple, etc. Take it how you want

    Mike
  22. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    117598
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    65.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I refrain from talking about AAS for obvious reasons. What i will say is,

    Clomid (6-8 weeks) + Reversitol V.2 (8weeks)+ Testabolan V.2 (8weeks) + Intimidate (8weeks)+ Maca + Heart Help can and will help you recover from ANY cycle, big, short, complex, simple, etc. Take it how you want

    Mike
    10-4 thx
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  23. New Member
    xGenericx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    449
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Sry for the bump. Any reason this would cause muscle weakness or soreness? What about adding TTA, Niacin and Thiamine? I'm trying to get my levels down naturally. I have some insulin resistance issues and eye sight issues. I also have vertigo. The TTA seems to help with the cholesterol and insulin resistance and Thiamine seems to help with eye sight Motion sickness and can be depleted due to high cholesterol. Niacin to help with lowering cholesterol. This wouldn't be overkill would it?
  24. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1145865
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    47.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i think it would be fine. perhaps spread the different stuff out through the day... take your heart help and then a few hrs later take some TTA and niacin.
    or how ever , you get the idea. obviously if anything shows up as a side effect you can always re assess the dosing/timing/product layout.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  25. New Member
    xGenericx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    449
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Thank you very much!
  26. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    Sry for the bump. Any reason this would cause muscle weakness or soreness? What about adding TTA, Niacin and Thiamine? I'm trying to get my levels down naturally. I have some insulin resistance issues and eye sight issues. I also have vertigo. The TTA seems to help with the cholesterol and insulin resistance and Thiamine seems to help with eye sight Motion sickness and can be depleted due to high cholesterol. Niacin to help with lowering cholesterol. This wouldn't be overkill would it?

    It should not be causing muscle pains. Muscle pains are common from statins, and heart help was designed to eliminate that effect while still having positive effects on lipid balance. Do you supplement with Coq10? TTA on the other hand can cause muscle pains, it does for me. Are you taking fish oil? Niacin I have never found that effective. Correcting your diet, and increasing cardio can have a positive effect. I take psyllium husk fiber, 4-5 tsp ED to help flush cholesterol out.

    Mike
  27. New Member
    xGenericx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    449
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    I haven't started the TTA yet, but was noticing some strange pain and soreness I don't normally get. It wasn't from my training, but its gone now. I do take coq10, fish oil, and I'm trying to get as much fiber as I can. From some of the studies I've read TTA seems to help. I have a huge stash of it and I'm wanting to try it. I also have lights out and lean extreme. I've read that 7-DHEA helps balance lipids and so does increasing HGH and IGF-1. I'm wanting to go as natural as I can and get rid of my stash at the same time. All of this should also help me get my ABS back. Or at least I hope it will.
  28. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wishing you the best bro!!

    Mike
  29. New Member
    xGenericx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    449
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Thanks I appreciate it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:59 PM
  2. Cholesterol in foods not affecting blood cholesterol?
    By Jayhawkk in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 01:03 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:06 AM
  4. New Cholesterol/Triglyceride Drug
    By jonny21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 01:38 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in