Heart Help : Pharmecutical Grade Cholesterol, Triglyceride, and Blood Sugar support! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Heart Help : Pharmecutical Grade Cholesterol, Triglyceride, and Blood Sugar support!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

absolutely
    Roger that, thanks
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    absolutely
    Good to know.. I didnt feel 100% sure answering that question!
  3. New Member

Any recent blood tests?
    Just bought a bottle of this,any reason not to use it with AI or SERM?
    Safe on the liver?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lmessi
    Any recent blood tests?
    Safe on the liver?
    What so you mean not use it with a seem? If you are asking.. yea u can use it during a pct. Yep safe on liver!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

What so you mean not use it with a seem? If you are asking.. yea u can use it during a pct. Yep safe on liver!
    Damn spell check on my phone auto corrects stuff.. sorry about the bad grammes haha
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lmessi View Post
    Any recent blood tests?
    Safe on the liver?
    this. Any blood work one on this product by users? I know there were clinical studies, I would be interested in specific blood work on tbis product.
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The clinical studies INCLUDE bloodwork on 200+ people.
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    this. Any blood work one on this product by users? I know there were clinical studies, I would be interested in specific blood work on tbis product.
    i'll be posting my mom's blood work sometime in the beginning of April, will be after about ~1month of Heart Help
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    i'll be posting my mom's blood work sometime in the beginning of April, will be after about ~1month of Heart Help
    Very interested to see the results. This seems like a very good product that the market hasn't grasped all that well yet.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Very interested to see the results. This seems like a very good product that the market hasn't grasped all that well yet.
    The market will grasp it if there are blood work results released other than the original study. I'm very interested in the product myself but I will need to plan blood work before I take it to see if it will make a difference.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    The market will grasp it if there are blood work results released other than the original study. I'm very interested in the product myself but I will need to plan blood work before I take it to see if it will make a difference.

That is what I am doing . Well, will be doing!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    That is what I am doing . Well, will be doing!
    When can we expect results?
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.

t-bone any updates?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    My pct runs for 8 weeks

Mike
  15. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    i SHOULD have my mom's to post up *about 1 month of using the product* within a week/week and a half
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

i SHOULD have my mom's to post up *about 1 month of using the product* within a week/week and a half
    Good stuff man.. looking forward to it! Do you have a baseline before starting?
  17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Good stuff man.. looking forward to it! Do you have a baseline before starting?
    yup, blood was drawn about a week prior to starting Heart Help
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

yup, blood was drawn about a week prior to starting Heart Help
    OO sick man.. is her doctor interested in this as well? My doctor could give a damn.. hes like keep taking your zocor, that is all.
  19. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

OO sick man.. is her doctor interested in this as well? My doctor could give a damn.. hes like keep taking your zocor, that is all.
    yup. her doc was close to putting her on statin's! i printed out some of the studies from the patent holder for her to bring in, doc was more than happy to have her try something like this before going on a statin
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

yup. her doc was close to putting her on statin's! i printed out some of the studies from the patent holder for her to bring in, doc was more than happy to have her try something like this before going on a statin
    Thats awesome man. I take my zocor more as a prophylactic measure in PCT for 8 weeks. My doctor was unwilling to risk it, but little does he know I am using both .

Mike
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.

would love to see a 19.99 sale
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    would love to see a 19.99 sale
    Me2, i would seriously buy some extra stock for that price!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.

Me2, i would seriously buy some extra stock for that price!
    yeah, man. for sure!!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Vaughn please do not take what I am about to say in the wrong way. I am an iforce fan and think intimidate is a great product. However, I feel that this information can be misinforming to some people.

I currently work in pharmaceutical industry, and believe it or not statins including, lipitor, crestor, and vytorin are important medications that save the lives of many people. A lot of the side effects are exaggerated due to the rigorous guidelines of FDA reporting.

I believe in going the holistic route first, always have and always will. However someone with a total cholesterol of 250 with an LDL of 150+ should be on a statin. As well as people with any previous heart problems or surgeries such as MIs or ARPs.

Once again this is probably going to be an excellent product, just remember that statins do many great things.
  25. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

My mom had her bloodwork yesterday *first bloodwork was 1 week prior to starting HH and second is after 1 month into HH* just waiting for her to get me copies so i can post em up
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. New Member

In for info. Why aren't there any reviews on NP? A few years back my levels came in at 261. So, I got off my getting a pot belly behind and started exercising and dropped soda, chips, etc from my diet. After a couple of months, levels were down to 186 total. I would love to add this product to my daily arsenal. My mom also has high levels and high blood pressure(drinks coffee like it's water). Both she and I are not overweight but, my wife is and her levels are great. Go figure!
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Waiting for before and after blood work.
  28. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Vaughn please do not take what I am about to say in the wrong way. I am an iforce fan and think intimidate is a great product. However, I feel that this information can be misinforming to some people.

I currently work in pharmaceutical industry, and believe it or not statins including, lipitor, crestor, and vytorin are important medications that save the lives of many people. A lot of the side effects are exaggerated due to the rigorous guidelines of FDA reporting.

I believe in going the holistic route first, always have and always will. However someone with a total cholesterol of 250 with an LDL of 150+ should be on a statin. As well as people with any previous heart problems or surgeries such as MIs or ARPs.

Once again this is probably going to be an excellent product, just remember that statins do many great things.

Strong first post.

#1 : I'm not suggesting anyone stop taking a statin and use this.
    #2: statins are carcinogenic
    #3: statins bring with them HUGE side effects
    #4: the active in heart hhelp was shown to be more effective.

If you NEED a statin...use it.
  29. Professional Member

Josh,

How did ur mom dose the heart help?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Just a quick question..how large was the patient population for your products trial?
  31. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Just a quick question..how large was the patient population for your products trial?

it was a clinical trial performed on the active in Heart-Help, Bergamonte. There were 250 participants in each study.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

it was a clinical trial performed on the active in Heart-Help, Bergamonte. There were 250 participants in each study.
    Vaughn do you happen to have a reprint of this trial that you could maybe email me? Im very interested in it only because of my past history selling statins and viewing those trials. Once again dude I was not knocking iforce whatsoever. I just got my Hemavol on Monday and I can honestly say it's given me the best pumps I've ever had. Thanks again man
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

My mom had her bloodwork yesterday *first bloodwork was 1 week prior to starting HH and second is after 1 month into HH* just waiting for her to get me copies so i can post em up
    Interested...
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  34. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still looking for blood work..........
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Don't you trust bro science?
  36. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    appt. with her doc to go over the results is monday, i'll be able to post up the copies then. *blood was drawn at the hospital blood drawing center, sent out to be tested, then information gets sent to her doc* my mom works 2 jobs, can be hard to fit in time to get an appt, hence why this is taking a little longer than expected

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Don't you trust bro science?
    lmfao. yup, using a patented ingredient with human clinical trials is straight broscience.

im not on my main comp where i have the PDF's saved........but in the meantime anyone looking for the clinical studies can simply e-mail HP http://www.hplifescience.com/index.p...esearchRequest and ask for it
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by av6258

Statins do have there place and anyone being physician monitored with statins should not stop and switch to heart help without consulting there prescribing physician first. The numbers you stated.. nobody should be self medicating for.

Heart help does have its place.. a rather large place here in the bodybuilding and fitness community that many people can wreap the benefits of.

Mike
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

appt. with her doc to go over the results is monday, i'll be able to post up the copies then. *blood was drawn at the hospital blood drawing center, sent out to be tested, then information gets sent to her doc* my mom works 2 jobs, can be hard to fit in time to get an appt, hence why this is taking a little longer than expected

lmfao. yup, using a patented ingredient with human clinical trials is straight broscience.

im not on my main comp where i have the PDF's saved........but in the meantime anyone looking for the clinical studies can simply e-mail HP http://www.hplifescience.com/index.p...esearchRequest and ask for it
    Even without a busy schedule.. getting a physician appt can be a pain! Looking forward to it! My levels will come soon.. I think 4 more weeks.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

Keep in mind that the ingredient was out way before you brought it to market! There you go again.
  40. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Keep in mind that the ingredient was out way before you brought it to market! There you go again.

Lol so first it's bro science...but now it isn't?

LOL mission1, always providing the retarded lulz

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:59 PM
  2. Cholesterol in foods not affecting blood cholesterol?
    By Jayhawkk in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 12:03 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 03:06 AM
  4. New Cholesterol/Triglyceride Drug
    By jonny21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 12:38 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 01:29 PM