Need your guys advice - should we alter HemaVol? - AnabolicMinds.com

Need your guys advice - should we alter HemaVol?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Need your guys advice - should we alter HemaVol?

Hey guys,

wanted to come get AM's opinion on a product we have been thinking about messing with.

As you all know, HemaVol is without a doubt the best N.O. product on the market and it delivers INSANE pumps. However, due to some new possibilities, I have been toying around the idea of updating the formula.

I was hoping I could get your opinions on the following:

1) Is there any reason you think we should just leave it alone since it rocks?
    2) If we did change it, what changes would you want to see?
    3) Would you like to see the inclusion of GPLC/Nitrates/any other "new" compounds?
    4) Would you like to see us remove anything?
    5) Would you be opposed to it containing a small amount of creatine(form is irrelevant for now)
    6) any comments/questions concerns

lets hear it!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wow! tons of views in only 2 minutes! lol not just views guys, comment!
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If it doesn't impede anything and actually adds benefits without a large increase in price then why not try a small beta batch and have those who've run it, do a comparison.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    If it doesn't impede anything and actually adds benefits without a large increase in price then why not try a small beta batch and have those who've run it, do a comparison.
    this was the plan if we do decide to alter it. The price will remain unchanged either way

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I was hoping I could get your opinions on the following:

1) Is there any reason you think we should just leave it alone since it rocks?
    2) If we did change it, what changes would you want to see?
    3) Would you like to see the inclusion of GPLC/Nitrates/any other "new" compounds?
    4) Would you like to see us remove anything?
    5) Would you be opposed to it containing a small amount of creatine(form is irrelevant for now)
    6) any comments/questions concerns

lets hear it!
    1) Worth looking at considering in respect to new compounds that have come out,sure!
    2) Possibly if you removed Glycerol Monosterate it could be in powder. Very impressed with the new maximize flavour ( Samples with tropinol )
    3) GPLC seems to need a big dose and is expensive, would be interested in nitrates and others!
    4) Swapping Glycerol Monosterate or Citrulline Malate for GPLC, but figure thats pricy.
    5) Depends how much is in Maximize V2, if there is any need to add compared whats in a good pre. Obviously if you think more would produce better results for the price the sure.
    6) Disclaimer, I haven't used it, but have had experience with the doses of those ingredients together, just not from hemavol. It being 10 caps pre-workout has also put me off, but thats a personal choice.

I guess if it was a powder that could drop price overall and allow for GPLC

Hope that helps!
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the comments so far fellas, keep 'em coming. I might be interested in the nitrates but definitely not on the creatine. Sure it's great but it's in EVERYTHING! Why add to the volume that we'd have to consume? I'm still pulling for the powder form!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

I'd add Creatine Nitrate ( and maybe Beta Alanine Nitrate ) , add GPLC and leave GMS out.
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd like to see you guys take out Glycerol, add GPLC and turn it into a powder. Also they just had a study with gplc showing 1.5g a day is very beneficial.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Thanks for the comments so far fellas, keep 'em coming. I might be interested in the nitrates but definitely not on the creatine. Sure it's great but it's in EVERYTHING! Why add to the volume that we'd have to consume? I'm still pulling for the powder form!
    Agreed on creatine, brings up the price (not by much I'm sure but it all adds up) and makes it harder to cycle it out. More focus on innovation then on what everything else has .

Actually been dosing stoked pre workout, mostly for epimedium, for pumps, but flavouring that would be a pain.
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

haven't tried the product VT but if you would send me a bottle for a sponsered run i then can answer the question. so what do you say buddy ol' pal?
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

When's Hemavol powder coming out?
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I still want the powder!!! Aside from that, the formula is solid as I use it daily and really find it effective. Maybe some form of creatine nitrate would be my suggestion, but even then its no huge deal.

Mike
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Great formula already....maybe add some form of Nitrate other than creatine (beta-alanine maybe) nitrate and gplc....add creatine nitrate to maximize v3 LOL
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRAND View Post
    Great formula already....maybe add some form of Nitrate other than creatine (beta-alanine maybe) nitrate and gplc....add creatine nitrate to maximize v3 LOL
    No BA, I hate that stuff!
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    No BA, I hate that stuff!
    It makes you feel good!
    Haha..
    But yeah I like hemavol the way it is, it's always worked well for me.
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It makes you feel good!
    Haha..
    But yeah I like hemavol the way it is, it's always worked well for me.
    It makes my damn forehead itchy haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help and advice here guys =)
    By nickvtec1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 05:36 PM
  2. Need advice guys
    By maxxx88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 04:22 AM
  3. I need some TRT advice, guys...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 10:28 AM
  4. Guys i need advice on my cycle!