wanted to come get AM's opinion on a product we have been thinking about messing with.
As you all know, HemaVol is without a doubt the best N.O. product on the market and it delivers INSANE pumps. However, due to some new possibilities, I have been toying around the idea of updating the formula.
I was hoping I could get your opinions on the following:
1) Is there any reason you think we should just leave it alone since it rocks?
2) If we did change it, what changes would you want to see?
3) Would you like to see the inclusion of GPLC/Nitrates/any other "new" compounds?
4) Would you like to see us remove anything?
5) Would you be opposed to it containing a small amount of creatine(form is irrelevant for now)
6) any comments/questions concerns
lets hear it!