Need your guys advice - should we alter HemaVol?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

wanted to come get AM's opinion on a product we have been thinking about messing with.

As you all know, HemaVol is without a doubt the best N.O. product on the market and it delivers INSANE pumps. However, due to some new possibilities, I have been toying around the idea of updating the formula.

I was hoping I could get your opinions on the following:

1) Is there any reason you think we should just leave it alone since it rocks?
2) If we did change it, what changes would you want to see?
3) Would you like to see the inclusion of GPLC/Nitrates/any other "new" compounds?
4) Would you like to see us remove anything?
5) Would you be opposed to it containing a small amount of creatine(form is irrelevant for now)
6) any comments/questions concerns

lets hear it!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow! tons of views in only 2 minutes! lol not just views guys, comment!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
If it doesn't impede anything and actually adds benefits without a large increase in price then why not try a small beta batch and have those who've run it, do a comparison.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it doesn't impede anything and actually adds benefits without a large increase in price then why not try a small beta batch and have those who've run it, do a comparison.
this was the plan if we do decide to alter it. The price will remain unchanged either way :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping I could get your opinions on the following:

1) Is there any reason you think we should just leave it alone since it rocks?
2) If we did change it, what changes would you want to see?
3) Would you like to see the inclusion of GPLC/Nitrates/any other "new" compounds?
4) Would you like to see us remove anything?
5) Would you be opposed to it containing a small amount of creatine(form is irrelevant for now)
6) any comments/questions concerns

lets hear it!
1) Worth looking at considering in respect to new compounds that have come out,sure!
2) Possibly if you removed Glycerol Monosterate it could be in powder. Very impressed with the new maximize flavour ( Samples with tropinol :) )
3) GPLC seems to need a big dose and is expensive, would be interested in nitrates and others!
4) Swapping Glycerol Monosterate or Citrulline Malate for GPLC, but figure thats pricy.
5) Depends how much is in Maximize V2, if there is any need to add compared whats in a good pre. Obviously if you think more would produce better results for the price the sure.
6) Disclaimer, I haven't used it, but have had experience with the doses of those ingredients together, just not from hemavol. It being 10 caps pre-workout has also put me off, but thats a personal choice.

I guess if it was a powder that could drop price overall and allow for GPLC :)

Hope that helps!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the comments so far fellas, keep 'em coming. I might be interested in the nitrates but definitely not on the creatine. Sure it's great but it's in EVERYTHING! Why add to the volume that we'd have to consume? I'm still pulling for the powder form!

lina

Awards
I'd add Creatine Nitrate ( and maybe Beta Alanine Nitrate ) , add GPLC and leave GMS out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see you guys take out Glycerol, add GPLC and turn it into a powder. Also they just had a study with gplc showing 1.5g a day is very beneficial.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments so far fellas, keep 'em coming. I might be interested in the nitrates but definitely not on the creatine. Sure it's great but it's in EVERYTHING! Why add to the volume that we'd have to consume? I'm still pulling for the powder form!
Agreed on creatine, brings up the price (not by much I'm sure but it all adds up) and makes it harder to cycle it out. More focus on innovation then on what everything else has :).

Actually been dosing stoked pre workout, mostly for epimedium, for pumps, but flavouring that would be a pain.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
haven't tried the product VT but if you would send me a bottle for a sponsered run i then can answer the question. so what do you say buddy ol' pal?

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
When's Hemavol powder coming out?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still want the powder!!! Aside from that, the formula is solid as I use it daily and really find it effective. Maybe some form of creatine nitrate would be my suggestion, but even then its no huge deal.

Mike

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Great formula already....maybe add some form of Nitrate other than creatine (beta-alanine maybe) nitrate and gplc....add creatine nitrate to maximize v3 LOL

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great formula already....maybe add some form of Nitrate other than creatine (beta-alanine maybe) nitrate and gplc....add creatine nitrate to maximize v3 LOL
No BA, I hate that stuff! :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established