Just bought 2 bottles of R4W

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm really excited to use R4W sometime this week. I assume that it will be similar to RPM? That's sort of my impression of what it seems to be equivalent to, but I may be wrong? I hope it delivers a better pump than RPM, though...

I am going to stack R4W with Leviathan Reloaded, but I am unsure about how to best go about doing that. I also have Palo Alto Labs' Incarnate to stack, but I assume that will be fine to stack with just about anything since it is a non-stim Cissus/beta-alanine product.

I also have Anabolic Xtreme's Rampage on-hand, because it contains Forskolin...as does Leviathan.

Since those are 3 strong stims, I figure that I'll take 3 R4W and 1 Leviathan pre-workout.

I may take a Leviathan Reloaded pill in the morning. When Leviathan runs out, I'll replace it with the Rampage, since I have 2 bottles of R4W, the stack should run for a while.

How does that fat-loss, strength retention stack sound?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm really excited to use R4W sometime this week. I assume that it will be similar to RPM? That's sort of my impression of what it seems to be equivalent to, but I may be wrong? I hope it delivers a better pump than RPM, though...

I am going to stack R4W with Leviathan Reloaded, but I am unsure about how to best go about doing that. I also have Palo Alto Labs' Incarnate to stack, but I assume that will be fine to stack with just about anything since it is a non-stim Cissus/beta-alanine product.

I also have Anabolic Xtreme's Rampage on-hand, because it contains Forskolin...as does Leviathan.

Since those are 3 strong stims, I figure that I'll take 3 R4W and 1 Leviathan pre-workout.

I may take a Leviathan Reloaded pill in the morning. When Leviathan runs out, I'll replace it with the Rampage, since I have 2 bottles of R4W, the stack should run for a while.

How does that fat-loss, strength retention stack sound?

i would use leviathan as directed except pre-workout and use R4W 3-5 caps pre-workout.