• Best Answer
Good Choice...Congratulations AE14

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thrilled to be a part of the diesel team. Big things are coming in the near future.

rose61

Awards
Its hard to find the reviews (I think) for a brand in the review section, so I'm linking them there:

:*RosE*:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I posted the link to the Reviews section here for GET DIESEL NUTRITION
No, what im saying is he wasn't asking, I wrote that in another thread, looks like he tried to quote it. The first post in the thread
I linked says the same thing.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will the new Procycle be Yohimbe free?
No procycle will always have yohimbe, if people cant have yohimbe they take DIESEL TEST Hardcore. I am also
eventually bringing back a product I use to make called Raw Test that people use with DTH bc neither of them have
Yohimbe, but thats not looking like before July-August.

Whats weird is beside DIESEL TEST Hardcore (Limited Edition), people do not like the yohimbe free version
of anything any company puts out. Take JP8x, I sell like 10x more JP8x Hardcore than JP8x.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No procycle will always have yohimbe, if people cant have yohimbe they take DIESEL TEST Hardcore. I am also
eventually bringing back a product I use to make called Raw Test that people use with DTH bc neither of them have
Yohimbe, but thats not looking like before July-August.

Whats weird is beside DIESEL TEST Hardcore (Limited Edition), people do not like the yohimbe free version
of anything any company puts out. Take JP8x, I sell like 10x more JP8x Hardcore than JP8x.
What will be the major difference betwwen DTP V1 and V2?I was going to p/u a bottle tomorrow of V1 but interested in hearing bout V2.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What will be the major difference betwwen DTP V1 and V2?I was going to p/u a bottle tomorrow of V1 but interested in hearing bout V2.
V2 has a much strong extract of Tribulus and Long Jack, but no HGW and is 128 Tabs, V1 is 160 Tabs and same formula since 2009. They both work good. I know this is late and you have V1, just wanted 2 reply encase someone else wanted to know.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I thought this would be a sticky but FYI E2-X, GET DIESEL's anti-aromatase, anti-estrogen will be avail. this week (by 13 July 2015)

A new flavor of NOS ETHER will be avail. this week also, Strawbamelon™

Last but not least....tomorrow, we are receiving DIESEL Warrior, the first high performance multi-vitamin pack in a pill format (no packs of random pills).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have been a busy man boss!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordering some warrior multi today :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed my order....couldnt help myself. through some DTP V2 in as well :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
from my east coast retailer? Well let me know how you like it. I also will have a box going your way around Monday next week.
Did you get the 10% off?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Shout out to reps (of any company) that purchase the products they rep for from retailers. That means a lot to me as I cant keep everyone
on a 24/7 365 GET DIESEL stack.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from my east coast retailer? Well let me know how you like it. I also will have a box going your way around Monday next week.
Did you get the 10% off?
thats the one. Its about an hour drive from me. The 10% was a good surprise

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shout out to reps (of any company) that purchase the products they rep for from retailers. That means a lot to me as I cant keep everyone
on a 24/7 365 GET DIESEL stack.

Honestly, I only buy stuff that works. I love DTPV2 so adding that with the multi was a no brainer....add in the 10% off, and a major win

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I only buy stuff that works. I love DTPV2 so adding that with the multi was a no brainer....add in the 10% off, and a major win
I think on the DTP V2, you might have got 10% plus another 5-10% because I'm doing a promo with that retailer on that product where you get almost double whatever the current discount is.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the code they provided. It covered the cost of shipping and then some

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel How's the Protein Coming ??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Its done and avail on Amazon. I have to add it 2 fefifo.com and get some out to you. Been so busy its rediculous. Havent even been on AM
The flavors didnt come out exactly as we tested but its a natural product so i hope ppl arent buying it based on flavor. Its better than mostly all natural vegan proteins tho

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't Wait to try it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought this would be a sticky but FYI E2-X, GET DIESEL's anti-aromatase, anti-estrogen will be avail. this week (by 13 July 2015)

A new flavor of NOS ETHER will be avail. this week also, Strawbamelon™

Last but not least....tomorrow, we are receiving DIESEL Warrior, the first high performance multi-vitamin pack in a pill format (no packs of random pills).
E2-X ranks up there with the best otc AI's I have tried...doing 2 months on it then getting bloods on oct 5th!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see the test results!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK Chuck Diesel I am leaving for Portland in the morning when I get back I'm am going to start the Over 40 Stack. What is the dosing protocol ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
OK Chuck Diesel I am leaving for Portland in the morning when I get back I'm am going to start the Over 40 Stack. What is the dosing protocol ?
Ill make one for you. Thats procycle and raw test or sunami? I,cant rem

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ill make one for you. Thats procycle and raw test or sunami? I,cant rem
I don't remember either, I know it was Sunami and Pro-Cylce or Raw Test. I have never tried Sunami.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't remember either, I know it was Sunami and Pro-Cylce or Raw Test. I have never tried Sunami.
sunami is aces in the hole for libido-a royal flush!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like a little libido increase to tell you the truth !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would like a little libido increase to tell you the truth !
well I can't say you will react the same, but sunami punches my ticket for libido!!!! I truly miss that stuff...gonna order more soon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
been hella busy but wanted to get this out:
now avail:

http://www.fefifo.com/GET-DIESEL-Barbell-Club-T-shirt-all-colors-and-sizes_p_178657.html

Black/Grey

Electric Pink

Red/Black

Recon Grey/Black

Also now avail. my NON-GMO vegan protein. I know this won't be a big hit with AM members
but just wanted people to know who are lactose intolerant or looking for something not
artificially sweetened and flavored like myself.

http://www.fefifo.com/NITROTEIN-Non-GMO-Protein-Strawberry-Banana_p_178658.html

The protein also comes in an Apple Pie Filling flavor which is like an Apple Cinnamon
http://www.fefifo.com/NITROTEIN-Non-GMO-Protein-Apple-Pie_p_178659.html

I will also set up a discount code where if you order over $80 (most direct customer orders
are like $250-$400) you get an additional $3 off a barbell club shirt.

As always retailers that sell GET DIESEL can be found at: http://www.getdiesel.com/#!order-now/c8e5

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Was sup 2 b done. Well it is done...but my manufacturer...a,new one fcked up the run. Used wrong batch sheet. Its a mess.
Sorry to hear about the mess.

Do we get a look at the profile before you get the shipment?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the mess.

Do we get a look at the profile before you get the shipment?
I got the shipment but its all fcked up. It all has to go back so I dont wanna post the profile because if it ends up being made at my regular manufacturer it wont be made until spring 2016 and would be slightly dif. Even if its re-ran by same manufacturer I woudnt expect to see it done for another 45 days or so anyway. The trials and tribulation of this industry. Stuff like this is also why over the next year Im going more mainstream w protein, hair and nails formula, drink mixes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Once again Chuck you sound like a busy man, at least you don't have time to get in to trouble!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got Mine !!!

Get D Apple Shirt (800x598).jpg

The Apple Pie Filling Protein is pretty good, I had a shake and like it a lot, I also mixed it with some oatmeal with a scoop of frozen yogurt on top, taste like apple pie alamode !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I got Mine !!!

View attachment 124259

The Apple Pie Filling Protein is pretty good, I had a shake and like it a lot, I also mixed it with some oatmeal with a scoop of frozen yogurt on top, taste like apple pie alamode !!
I miss w 50-50 milk/water. I should try the frozen yogurt. U used Vanilla?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cookie Dough....Yum !!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just placed my first Get Diesel purchase!! Got me some Nos ether and Procycle V2, should make a nice natty stack!!