Get Diesel for Athletes

Mar430

Awards
Hey, like i've said before I'm stayin on the diesel for boxing. My only question and issue is, with the old (DTH, TTE, etc) and new products (JP8, Nos Ether) out and the others to comes (2010, Ether Tabs, etc). What do you think would be a good mix for an amateur boxer in training? So getting bulky is not my concern but its gettin lean muscle, being explosive, endurance, strength, aggression, stuff like that. And I'm not a big dude, no bigger than say Floyd Mayweather.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey, like i've said before I'm stayin on the diesel for boxing. My only question and issue is, with the old (DTH, TTE, etc) and new products (JP8, Nos Ether) out and the others to comes (2010, Ether Tabs, etc). What do you think would be a good mix for an amateur boxer in training? So getting bulky is not my concern but its gettin lean muscle, being explosive, endurance, strength, aggression, stuff like that. And I'm not a big dude, no bigger than say Floyd Mayweather.
I would put Mayweather on JP8 pre-workout and NOS ETHER or ETHER Tabs post workout and on non-workout days.

I think you will respond well to the endurance and strength from JP8 and the ETHER Tabs will give u good strength gains, and help prevent testosterone decline do to over training.

Now if you want the best stack for the buck/results, go with JP8, NOS ETHER and DIESEL TEST 2010.

The "poor man's" version of that above stack would be Ready4War, ETHER Tabs, Sunami.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
Would the testosterone benefits that accompany R4W alone be enough to prevent testosterone decline due to overtraining?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Would the testosterone benefits that accompany R4W alone be enough to prevent testosterone decline due to overtraining?
If you use it 5x a week at 4 or 5 pre-workout, yes. I know Sunami would do that, as well as with the DT's products (of course).

There are some younger strongman competitors I sponsor (19 to 21) and I don’t want them using the DTH products just because they've never used prohormones or anything hormone related, so I have them use the R4W pre-workout.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
Yeah, Im 22 and Ive never used anything hormone related except Halodrol before the banned it (I know, I shouldn't have...). Im training to join the military and I want to go into special operations. My training hours are long and grueling, and really defy many common sense laws of physiology. Its going well, but after about 3 weeks, I start to feel real lethargic, I push through another week or two and usually end up taking a week off. Then suddenly one day I wake up and am like "damn, why the hell haven't I worked out in a week?".

Part of the problem is my job and lifestyle. Im always busy, can't ever relax, and work late & wake up early. It was suggested to me that my problem might be test decline due to slightly overtraining, but i dont know, I never lose any libido. I was thinking of trying a ZMA product, but then I read about DTH.

My only concerns about DTH:
1. I have never used any hormone related product. Would it be too strong?
2. I need endurance, strength, and more endurance. Im not looking to pile on mounds of muscle. I CANT pile on mounds of muscle that would effect performance.
3. Would the strength, endurance gains be permanent (sort of speak)? I have friends who did steroids at one point and after they discontinued use they lost alot of the strength gains they gained. I cant use something that gives me a false sense of strength, just to discontinue use and plummet back to square one.
4. (at the risk of sounding braggadocios) I have a type A personality, or at the very least a type AB. I am already aggressive, already cant stand blind ignorance and incompetence, and already view the world as if I have it by the balls. Luckily I am disciplined enough control it. I treat people with respect, tend not to flip out on people (as much as I may like to sometimes), and don't act like I have a chip on my shoulder. Im concerned I might lose this control if I have something in my system making me more aggressive. Is this a reasonable concern? Ive read alot of these posts from guys saying they were never aggressive and now they feel like alpha males. I honestly wouldn't want to take a product that made me more aggressive. Or would I perhaps not have a problem since I am predisposed to controlling the aggression?

Thats why I was wondering about R4W. A good pre-W/O supplement to give me the energy to go at 830am when I never got out of work until 2am. And something to help with test decline. Or maybe test decline isn't my problem.

I apologize for slightly hijacking the thread...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Im 22 and Ive never used anything hormone related except Halodrol before the banned it (I know, I shouldn't have...). Im training to join the military and I want to go into special operations. My training hours are long and grueling, and really defy many common sense laws of physiology. Its going well, but after about 3 weeks, I start to feel real lethargic, I push through another week or two and usually end up taking a week off. Then suddenly one day I wake up and am like "damn, why the hell haven't I worked out in a week?".

Part of the problem is my job and lifestyle. Im always busy, can't ever relax, and work late & wake up early. It was suggested to me that my problem might be test decline due to slightly overtraining, but i dont know, I never lose any libido. I was thinking of trying a ZMA product, but then I read about DTH.

My only concerns about DTH:
1. I have never used any hormone related product. Would it be too strong?
2. I need endurance, strength, and more endurance. Im not looking to pile on mounds of muscle. I CANT pile on mounds of muscle that would effect performance.
3. Would the strength, endurance gains be permanent (sort of speak)? I have friends who did steroids at one point and after they discontinued use they lost alot of the strength gains they gained. I cant use something that gives me a false sense of strength, just to discontinue use and plummet back to square one.
4. (at the risk of sounding braggadocios) I have a type A personality, or at the very least a type AB. I am already aggressive, already cant stand blind ignorance and incompetence, and already view the world as if I have it by the balls. Luckily I am disciplined enough control it. I treat people with respect, tend not to flip out on people (as much as I may like to sometimes), and don't act like I have a chip on my shoulder. Im concerned I might lose this control if I have something in my system making me more aggressive. Is this a reasonable concern? Ive read alot of these posts from guys saying they were never aggressive and now they feel like alpha males. I honestly wouldn't want to take a product that made me more aggressive. Or would I perhaps not have a problem since I am predisposed to controlling the aggression?

Thats why I was wondering about R4W. A good pre-W/O supplement to give me the energy to go at 830am when I never got out of work until 2am. And something to help with test decline. Or maybe test decline isn't my problem.

I apologize for slightly hijacking the thread...

No thats cool, I would run Ready4War for sure, then when ETHER Tabs come out run those stacked with Sunami.

R4W will only make you aggressive in the gym, DTH on the other hand can/maybe will give u road rage type aggression.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
Thanks for the help.

I will definitely be placing an order for R4W within the next day or so.