Genomyx Basyx Salvia

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Salvia?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    the health benefits look great. Its fat loss benefits would come from inhibiting DGAT, which in turn would mean more free fatty acids to be used for energy, and in return also be glycogen sparing, correct?

it seems to also inhibit α-glucosidase which would mean stopping breakdown of glycogen, another sparing effect? Please drop knowledge on me .

Always been intrigued by this, will definitely be picking up for heart benefits. It shipped to NP today?
    Yes it shipped on Thur.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Salvia?

Wrong one.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Wrong one.
    Looks like I am canceling my pre order then

5. Lmao that's the Lindsey Lohan version.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Bump!
    Shipped to NP either Friday or yesterday, so it should be available this week.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

7. I have searched high and low for this raw powder FOREVER with now luck, unless buying an unrealistic amount for one person. THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! This works amazing in pct! This plus slin sane.. will fat gain be possible on a bulk!?!?!?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

8. No problem bro. The demand was strong for this product. What better product than salvia to kick of the Basyx line.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    No problem bro. The demand was strong for this product. What better product than salvia to kick of the Basyx line.

I remember always hearing of alot of people trying to source raws for this, and never being about to. crazy.. glad to have it now tho!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. salvia?
    By MattMiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 08:24 PM
  2. Salvia Miltiorrhiza 40%
    By pmiller383 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 07:13 PM