Genomyx Basyx Salvia

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dare I say that arguably the best use for Salvia is excluded from that writeup :eek:

Will this be standardized for anything or simply the full-spectrum herb?
If I'm not mistaken, it's full spectrum.

What's missing, if you would share? That had to be thrown together quickly for an advertisement, so it's not really a write-up, per say.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's missing, if you would share? That had to be thrown together quickly for an advertisement, so it's not really a write-up, per say.
I think is he`s refer to Hydrophilic compounds (ursolic acid too) and Lipophilic chemicals (tanshinones) and the others ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

There is evidence that Salvia positively influences muscle contractability during exercise by virtue of more efficient ion transportation. Furthermore, salvia attenuates exercise-induced stresses placed on the body; the most notable effect from a BBers perspective is preservation of collagen and joint/bone health. I'd say potential performance enhancement + recovery from exercise would probably be among your biggest selling points ;)

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Salvia labels will be completed next week. Getting closer to completing this product

domore

Awards
There is evidence that Salvia positively influences muscle contractability during exercise by virtue of more efficient ion transportation. Furthermore, salvia attenuates exercise-induced stresses placed on the body; the most notable effect from a BBers perspective is preservation of collagen and joint/bone health. I'd say potential performance enhancement + recovery from exercise would probably be among your biggest selling points ;)
I didn't know this about Salvia. I always wrote it off as just a (good) inclusion in fat burners. However, potential performance enhancement and recovery will suit me well.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I didn't know this about Salvia. I always wrote it off as just a (good) inclusion in fat burners. However, potential performance enhancement and recovery will suit me well.
Just trying to make everyone better, stronger, and way way faster one ingredient at a time :)

domore

Awards
Just trying to make everyone better, stronger, and way way faster one ingredient at a time :)
Nice! By being around intelligent posters, I continue to learn (and spend more money on quality stuff)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should have the Salvia label tomorrow and then the labels will go into production. About a week out. Trust me the manufacture is on me as well to get this product out of there facility lol.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price???

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Bump!

Big boss has the call today to say yay or nay on the label so if he approves then it's on. Give or take 2 weeks

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Salvia labels are done. Ill post it up on FB and in here tomorrow morning. I apologize for the wait. Were sort of re creating a company here so everything had to be just right.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro actually pretty expensive and flashy for a basyx product but go big or go home right ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro actually pretty expensive and flashy for a basyx product but go big or go home right ;)
Indeed...but the ingredient isn't cheap to begin with. Any news on decimate?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks sick! And the empty stomach dosing indicates the presence of a stimulant (likely rauswolscine). Am I warm?
You're red hot actually, but that's all I'll say.

I think you'll like this formula a lot, actually. It's rather simple, but no one can say it won't work. ;)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Oh my oh my

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are really stepping things up!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The results are showing! Look forward to the releases.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on labels. This is the first run of these new labels, and it has been an extensive process. We put a lot into the new labels.

Once the initial first runs have taken place things will move much quicker.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw shipping to retailers Friday! Hoping Protocol isn't far behind..

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup Protocol will follow the week after. The waiting list for Powder is a bit longer.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Powder obviously has to be mixed properly, flavoring has to be up to standards, correct serving scoop, and the labels..

Waits can be annoying, but sub par products you spent hard earned money on is way worse.

domore

Awards
So, Coop. Potential performance enhancement and recovery sound like two great effects from Salvia. However, why is it only touted for fat loss?

I really am interested in the former two effects. Do you have any Pub med studies handy?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So, Coop. Potential performance enhancement and recovery sound like two great effects from Salvia. However, why is it only touted for fat loss?

I really am interested in the former two effects. Do you have any Pub med studies handy?
Nothing handy but I'm sure they will come up with a basic search. The effects are in mice, and unfortunately, rodents are particularly fickle when it comes to extrapolating performance effects to humans (mostly due to the nature of the exercise and the concept of exertion). Nonetheless, salvia is a nice health aid.

domore

Awards
Nothing handy but I'm sure they will come up with a basic search. The effects are in mice, and unfortunately, rodents are particularly fickle when it comes to extrapolating performance effects to humans (mostly due to the nature of the exercise and the concept of exertion). Nonetheless, salvia is a nice health aid.
Okay, thanks Coop. Right now, I do not have any goals or needs that would deem a fat loss product necessary. So, I am really not interested in those properties of Salvia, but I am interested in the ancillary effects of Salvia. Salvia as a health aid will continue to be my main interest.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Salvia as a health aid will continue to be my main interest.
And honestly, it is mine, too... I'm not in the market to lose any fat or anything, but, at 35, I obviously can't put off attending to my health. :D

domore

Awards
And honestly, it is mine, too... I'm not in the market to lose any fat or anything, but, at 35, I obviously can't put off attending to my health. :D
Maybe we can get a few others to jump on our boat :)

Yes, I have an Olympic style program (with some push and pull mixed in), so I'm not looking to cut weight or fat.

Younglifter16

Awards
the health benefits look great. Its fat loss benefits would come from inhibiting DGAT, which in turn would mean more free fatty acids to be used for energy, and in return also be glycogen sparing, correct?

it seems to also inhibit α-glucosidase which would mean stopping breakdown of glycogen, another sparing effect? Please drop knowledge on me :).

Always been intrigued by this, will definitely be picking up for heart benefits. It shipped to NP today?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the health benefits look great. Its fat loss benefits would come from inhibiting DGAT, which in turn would mean more free fatty acids to be used for energy, and in return also be glycogen sparing, correct?

it seems to also inhibit α-glucosidase which would mean stopping breakdown of glycogen, another sparing effect? Please drop knowledge on me :).

Always been intrigued by this, will definitely be picking up for heart benefits. It shipped to NP today?
Yes it shipped on Thur.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have searched high and low for this raw powder FOREVER with now luck, unless buying an unrealistic amount for one person. THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! This works amazing in pct! This plus slin sane.. will fat gain be possible on a bulk!?!?!? :p

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem bro. The demand was strong for this product. What better product than salvia to kick of the Basyx line.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem bro. The demand was strong for this product. What better product than salvia to kick of the Basyx line.

I remember always hearing of alot of people trying to source raws for this, and never being about to. crazy.. glad to have it now tho!