Genomyx Basyx Salvia

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NEWS FLASH!!!! Genomyx is officaly launching its new division called GENOMYX BASYX. Weve hinted this was coming in the past and now were backing up our promise to bring some of the key ingredients that Genomyx uses in bulk. Our first product for this division will be SALVIA. We actually received a lot of interest in this through email and forums such as anabolicminds.com Keep checking back for more info on this exciting new development. We all start with the BASYX

Genomyx | Facebook

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbd!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
subbed for the info!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys as soon as testing results come back today or tomorrow well announce more details. As of right now this should be completed by fri or next week at the latest.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
any word on what the products will be, ie. pre workout, recovery etc....?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any word on what the products will be, ie. pre workout, recovery etc....?
The BASYX division will be simple one ingredient products that are either key ingredients that we use in our main products that some people also like to buy in bulk or that will create awesome stacks with products within out Main Genomyx line. We have a few Genomyx main line products that we will be bringing to the market before the end of June. SSV2 is one of them.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbage

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have been waiting for this way to long! I love that it's finially here!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sweet one of the main ingredients of DCP :)

D

domore

Awards
Is the Basyx line still going to include PLCAR?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the Basyx line still going to include PLCAR?
We've actually been discussing that recently... Frankly, I'd love to see a 50/50 ALCAR/PLCAR product. :D

D

domore

Awards
We've actually been discussing that recently... Frankly, I'd love to see a 50/50 ALCAR/PLCAR product. :D
I like the sound of that. PLCAR is difficult to find and expensive (luckily I bought 300 grams of it during a Nutra sale). After hearing what Dr. D. has to say about mitochondrial optimizers (specifically carnitine salts), a product like that is definitely on my radar.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that would be gone quickly if available.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of that. PLCAR is difficult to find and expensive (luckily I bought 300 grams of it during a Nutra sale). After hearing what Dr. D. has to say about mitochondrial optimizers (specifically carnitine salts), a product like that is definitely on my radar.
Wow, that would be gone quickly if available.
Very cool... We'll try and get some prices and see what we can do with this, then. I think a gram of each/serving, 2 servings/day would do the trick.

D

domore

Awards
Very cool... We'll try and get some prices and see what we can do with this, then. I think a gram of each/serving, 2 servings/day would do the trick.
That's awesome! I hope this comes to fruition.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have been wishing for a company to put this out for years. This would be so great with protocol!

D

domore

Awards
I have been wishing for a company to put this out for years. This would be so great with protocol!
Yes, definitely. You could hit three carnitines in efficacious doses with two products.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely. You could hit three carnitines in efficacious doses with two products.
1g PLCAR, alcar, and lclt. Twice a day sounds pretty good to me. The basyx line is going to make stacking and creating synergistic combinations very easy!

D

domore

Awards
1g PLCAR, alcar, and lclt. Twice a day sounds pretty good to me. The basyx line is going to make stacking and creating synergistic combinations very easy!
How much is the Basyx line going to expand?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We currently have a handful of ideas; nothing in the pipeline yet, though... But we'd like to pursue a number of single items that are outside the box, for lack of a better description.

D

domore

Awards
We currently have a handful of ideas; nothing in the pipeline yet, though... But we'd like to pursue a number of single items that are outside the box, for lack of a better description.
That's good to hear. I'm excited to see Genomyx continue to evolve.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
As mike said we basyx is just getting started. A lot of ideas are being discussed, but it's been in the works for a while and it's time to get the ball rolling.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so confused here lol

D

domore

Awards
As mike said we basyx is just getting started. A lot of ideas are being discussed, but it's been in the works for a while and it's time to get the ball rolling.
Glad to hear it!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of product will it be
The Basyx?

It will ultimately be a series of single ingredient items... Salvia will be the first, and we're constantly discussing other possibilities.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Production should be completed. Ill be touching base with the manufacture tomorrow.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Only hold up we have is labels which big boss had a meeting yesterday on and had some good news. SSv2 is first this upcoming week then our line up with protocol, deciMATE and salvia

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
So what exactly does Salvia do? I am a big DCP user so I know it is one of the main ingredients, but in the writeup on DCP I don't see (or I am blind) anything specific about Salvia.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what exactly does Salvia do? I am a big DCP user so I know it is one of the main ingredients, but in the writeup on DCP I don't see (or I am blind) anything specific about Salvia.
This is from the product description that'll be circulating to retailers... I've also included a number of PubMed IDs below, if you'd like to browse through some of the research:

Salvia miltiorrhiza
Genomyx Basyx: Salvia is an extremely versatile herb that can be used in concert with numerous other products or ingredients to improve and optimize performance and general health.

Salvia’s fat-loss properties, by disallowing triglycerides to form, have been documented. But, what many do not consider, however, is how important the ancient Chinese herb is in relation to a variety of other biological processes.

It is easy to underestimate exactly how powerful an antioxidant agent can be in a world and at a time when oxidative stresses are so prominent.

Peroxides and free radicals are damaging to cells (and more specifically, their mitochondria) and their functionality; allowing these oxidative stresses to toxify these cells can result in systemic harm. And that is counterproductive to a healthful lifestyle.

If we look beyond Salvia miltiorrhiza’s ability to aid in fat loss, beyond its ability to aid in cellular health and restoration, and beyond its anti-oxidative effects, we find that it has a slew of benefits not commonly offered in one single, basic source:

• Anti-diabetic (improved insulin sensitivity)
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Anti-osteoporotic
  • Cardioprotective
  • Renoprotective
  • Neuroprotective
PMID:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aid lipolysis via improved liver lipid metabolism.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Excited for the new products to be released!

Only hold up we have is labels which big boss had a meeting yesterday on and had some good news. SSv2 is first this upcoming week then our line up with protocol, deciMATE and salvia

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Should be out in 2-3 weeks without a doubt just waiting on their labels too now that SSv2 is set to go

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dare I say that arguably the best use for Salvia is excluded from that writeup :eek:

Will this be standardized for anything or simply the full-spectrum herb?