Genomyx Basyx Salvia

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Still waiting on labels. This is the first run of these new labels, and it has been an extensive process. We put a lot into the new labels.

    Once the initial first runs have taken place things will move much quicker.

  2. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    775
    Rep Power
    330887
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    24.56%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Just saw shipping to retailers Friday! Hoping Protocol isn't far behind..
  3. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115217
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.79%

    Yup Protocol will follow the week after. The waiting list for Powder is a bit longer.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Powder obviously has to be mixed properly, flavoring has to be up to standards, correct serving scoop, and the labels..

    Waits can be annoying, but sub par products you spent hard earned money on is way worse.
  5. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966233
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    There is evidence that Salvia positively influences muscle contractability during exercise by virtue of more efficient ion transportation. Furthermore, salvia attenuates exercise-induced stresses placed on the body; the most notable effect from a BBers perspective is preservation of collagen and joint/bone health. I'd say potential performance enhancement + recovery from exercise would probably be among your biggest selling points
    So, Coop. Potential performance enhancement and recovery sound like two great effects from Salvia. However, why is it only touted for fat loss?

    I really am interested in the former two effects. Do you have any Pub med studies handy?
  6. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,614
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    So, Coop. Potential performance enhancement and recovery sound like two great effects from Salvia. However, why is it only touted for fat loss?

    I really am interested in the former two effects. Do you have any Pub med studies handy?
    Nothing handy but I'm sure they will come up with a basic search. The effects are in mice, and unfortunately, rodents are particularly fickle when it comes to extrapolating performance effects to humans (mostly due to the nature of the exercise and the concept of exertion). Nonetheless, salvia is a nice health aid.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966233
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nothing handy but I'm sure they will come up with a basic search. The effects are in mice, and unfortunately, rodents are particularly fickle when it comes to extrapolating performance effects to humans (mostly due to the nature of the exercise and the concept of exertion). Nonetheless, salvia is a nice health aid.
    Okay, thanks Coop. Right now, I do not have any goals or needs that would deem a fat loss product necessary. So, I am really not interested in those properties of Salvia, but I am interested in the ancillary effects of Salvia. Salvia as a health aid will continue to be my main interest.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Salvia as a health aid will continue to be my main interest.
    And honestly, it is mine, too... I'm not in the market to lose any fat or anything, but, at 35, I obviously can't put off attending to my health.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  9. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966233
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    And honestly, it is mine, too... I'm not in the market to lose any fat or anything, but, at 35, I obviously can't put off attending to my health.
    Maybe we can get a few others to jump on our boat

    Yes, I have an Olympic style program (with some push and pull mixed in), so I'm not looking to cut weight or fat.
  10. New Member
    Younglifter16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    164736
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    48.1%

    the health benefits look great. Its fat loss benefits would come from inhibiting DGAT, which in turn would mean more free fatty acids to be used for energy, and in return also be glycogen sparing, correct?

    it seems to also inhibit α-glucosidase which would mean stopping breakdown of glycogen, another sparing effect? Please drop knowledge on me .

    Always been intrigued by this, will definitely be picking up for heart benefits. It shipped to NP today?
  11. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,294
    Rep Power
    5577971
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Salvia?

  12. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115217
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    the health benefits look great. Its fat loss benefits would come from inhibiting DGAT, which in turn would mean more free fatty acids to be used for energy, and in return also be glycogen sparing, correct?

    it seems to also inhibit α-glucosidase which would mean stopping breakdown of glycogen, another sparing effect? Please drop knowledge on me .

    Always been intrigued by this, will definitely be picking up for heart benefits. It shipped to NP today?
    Yes it shipped on Thur.
  13. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115217
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Salvia?

    Wrong one.
  14. New Member
    dbone1026's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    1291
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    43.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Wrong one.
    Looks like I am canceling my pre order then
  15. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115217
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.79%

    Lmao that's the Lindsey Lohan version.
  16. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122081
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  17. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Bump!
    Shipped to NP either Friday or yesterday, so it should be available this week.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  18. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have searched high and low for this raw powder FOREVER with now luck, unless buying an unrealistic amount for one person. THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! This works amazing in pct! This plus slin sane.. will fat gain be possible on a bulk!?!?!?
  19. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115217
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.79%

    No problem bro. The demand was strong for this product. What better product than salvia to kick of the Basyx line.
  20. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    No problem bro. The demand was strong for this product. What better product than salvia to kick of the Basyx line.

    I remember always hearing of alot of people trying to source raws for this, and never being about to. crazy.. glad to have it now tho!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. salvia?
    By MattMiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 08:24 PM
  2. Salvia Miltiorrhiza 40%
    By pmiller383 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in