Abliderate Advanced vs Eviscerate Smoulder.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    hmm how watery? sorry just my AA has very little viscosity, a tad more than water. Just wondering since the packaging on my shipment was wrecked so I'm not sure what could have happened on the way over.
    Mine's pretty watery. I know hard thing to describe, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm betting you're good to go.

2. thanks bro, might start adding it to my pecs, although I doubt it would make much difference . hmm
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    thanks bro, might start adding it to my pecs, although I doubt it would make much difference . hmm
    I think Matt has said numerous times this is a waste of product. I run Eviscerate or Eviscerate Smolder over the ol pecs.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think Matt has said numerous times this is a waste of product. I run Eviscerate or Eviscerate Smolder over the ol pecs.
    This is correct, AA is more for the core as Eviscerate/Smolder is a spot reducer that can help pecs, shoulders, etc....
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

5. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

This is correct, AA is more for the core as Eviscerate/Smolder is a spot reducer that can help pecs, shoulders, etc....
    I get that since cortisol is produced by the adrenal gland right above kidneys but since cortisol is systemic why wouldn't AA work on the chest?

And if it only works on the adrenal gland/kidneys wouldn't that make it inadvertently systemic?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eviscerate Smoulder
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 06:14 PM