Abliderate Advanced vs Eviscerate Smoulder.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Try some OG Eviscerate or Smolder for those spot on reduction. Works wonders on arms and bit under the chesticles :D
Hmm i'll just add yohimbine hcl to my AA.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrong carrier. Yohimbine is water soluble and there is very little water in the Abliderate Advanced carrier.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm ill have to see how this eviscerate treats me before i try abliderate..
so far so good - i didnt really notice the burn everyone was talking about until today when i went to the gym..god damn that stuff puts off some heat..

gotta question tho - how well does this stuff wash out of fabric? i let it dry for about a half hour before i threw on my shirt (brand new and white) changed for the gym this afternoon and noticed some brown residue on my tee...pretty much kinda sucks cuz it was a damn near 40 dollar shirt
If I'm wearing a white shirt I usually wear an undershirt (wife beater though I don't currently beat wives) just in case. I also use a hair dryer to speed drying. Never had an issue with staining or at least staining not coming out.

I wouldn't worry about applying a ton to feel the burn. Generally don't feel much of one throughout the day, but trust me even 10, 12 hours later when you hit the gym (or the water from the shower) the burn will be there in full force!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm wearing a white shirt I usually wear an undershirt (wife beater though I don't currently beat wives) just in case. I also use a hair dryer to speed drying. Never had an issue with staining or at least staining not coming out.

I wouldn't worry about applying a ton to feel the burn. Generally don't feel much of one throughout the day, but trust me even 10, 12 hours later when you hit the gym (or the water from the shower) the burn will be there in full force!
The burn itself is from residual capsaicin being "stuck" in the dermal tissues where the surface nerves are anyway. The burn is secondary to the effects.

steppinRazor

Awards
Yeah for sure guys..I didn't necessarily want it to be burning, but I figured I wasn't putting enough on since I didn't feel it the first couple says..

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At MOST you can fit a couple of grams. I actually wanted to use 11-oxo in the formula, but it turned out to be too expensive to add. I would absolutely use it.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
...is AA supposed to be watery? i thought it was like a lotion....
and how much space is in the carrier to add in something along the lines of clen.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...is AA supposed to be watery? i thought it was like a lotion....
and how much space is in the carrier to add in something along the lines of clen.
Dsade can give a better answer on the clen.

My AA is a little watery. So was the original Abliderate. It isn't solid like lotion and maybe slightly less solid than eviscerate (which isn't quite like lotion either).

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
hmm how watery? sorry just my AA has very little viscosity, a tad more than water. Just wondering since the packaging on my shipment was wrecked so I'm not sure what could have happened on the way over.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm how watery? sorry just my AA has very little viscosity, a tad more than water. Just wondering since the packaging on my shipment was wrecked so I'm not sure what could have happened on the way over.
Mine's pretty watery. I know hard thing to describe, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm betting you're good to go.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, might start adding it to my pecs, although I doubt it would make much difference . hmm

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro, might start adding it to my pecs, although I doubt it would make much difference . hmm
I think Matt has said numerous times this is a waste of product. I run Eviscerate or Eviscerate Smolder over the ol pecs.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I think Matt has said numerous times this is a waste of product. I run Eviscerate or Eviscerate Smolder over the ol pecs.
This is correct, AA is more for the core as Eviscerate/Smolder is a spot reducer that can help pecs, shoulders, etc....

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
This is correct, AA is more for the core as Eviscerate/Smolder is a spot reducer that can help pecs, shoulders, etc....
I get that since cortisol is produced by the adrenal gland right above kidneys but since cortisol is systemic why wouldn't AA work on the chest?

And if it only works on the adrenal gland/kidneys wouldn't that make it inadvertently systemic?