Abliderate Advanced vs Eviscerate Smoulder.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Your joints likely hurt due to the estrogen control to be honest.

    And I guess it depends where you apply the abliderate.
    I have run 6 bromo at high doses and felt nothing so i doubt it is due to estrogen suppression. Im up for trial and error though, just waiting until its for sale
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    evidence? idunno maybe shoot natty a pm but those are the claims.. and with how dry my joints get id have to back them up.
    that being said the abliderate doesnt effect cort systemically, correct? anyways i just wasnt sure if id would be a wise combo..might just go with eviscerate
    correct. 7-oxo "occupies" the 11b-HSD enzyme locally expressed in adipose tissue which makes it unable to convert cortisone to cortisol. It does not affect systemic cortisol levels.
    •   
       


  3. Something in Abliderate Advanced vs. Abliderate that might cause it to "stick" to my shirts? Been applying Abliderate Advanced followed by Eviscerate and it seem to be "catching" my shirt and sticking to it a bit. Not really a big deal in the least bit, just curious.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Something in Abliderate Advanced vs. Abliderate that might cause it to "stick" to my shirts? Been applying Abliderate Advanced followed by Eviscerate and it seem to be "catching" my shirt and sticking to it a bit. Not really a big deal in the least bit, just curious.
    I haven't really noticed that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I haven't really noticed that.
    Hmm, two days in and noticing it. You've mentioned before about a hair dryer helping to speed absorption, think I should give this a shot?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Hmm, two days in and noticing it. You've mentioned before about a hair dryer helping to speed absorption, think I should give this a shot?
    are you using the eviscerate smolder? hows the burn?? i read a couple reviews saying its pretty bad

  7. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    are you using the eviscerate smolder? hows the burn?? i read a couple reviews saying its pretty bad
    I'm using Eviscerate OG which is supposed to burn a bit more. The burn is noticeable on both versions, but it is not that bad to just wear throughout the day in my opinion. It flares up mostly during workouts, on the drive home from the gym, and ironically in the shower after the gym while washing the applied area.

    Important things to consider are: Possibly using gloves for the application of eviscerate. Making sure you are completely showered before engaging in sexual activity (my partner isn't big on kissing eviscerate). Using a different towel for body than face.

    The burn can be considerable, but the stuff flat works. A trade off I'm willing to make until Dsade unleashes burn free eviscerate on the world.

  8. good info here..thanks bro

  9. If only there were a package deal, can't wait till it's back in stock...
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  10. Make sure to snatch it when it gets up, the last stock sold out extremely quickly!

  11. I love the smell of Abliderate Advanced in the morning. Such a heavy box, though.

  12. Well my eviscerate smolder just shipped out..can't wait to give this a go
    Cultivating Mass.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Well my eviscerate smolder just shipped out..can't wait to give this a go
    Let us know how it treats you.

  14. Most def
    Cultivating Mass.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Make sure to snatch it when it gets up, the last stock sold out extremely quickly!
    Definitely will
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I love the smell of Abliderate Advanced in the morning. Such a heavy box, though.
    Whens this baby getting stocked up? Im very impatient
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Whens this baby getting stocked up? Im very impatient
    You have to be very SMART to find this shipment.

    Nutraplanet shipment going out next week, though.

  18. Hope you all are stocking up.

  19. picked up a bottle, hopefully i will be able to perform an ab vacuum once again
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  20. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    picked up a bottle, hopefully i will be able to perform an ab vacuum once again
    If you really want a test, come over here and see if you can do a "vacuum my office".

  21. hmm ill have to see how this eviscerate treats me before i try abliderate..
    so far so good - i didnt really notice the burn everyone was talking about until today when i went to the gym..god damn that stuff puts off some heat..

    gotta question tho - how well does this stuff wash out of fabric? i let it dry for about a half hour before i threw on my shirt (brand new and white) changed for the gym this afternoon and noticed some brown residue on my tee...pretty much kinda sucks cuz it was a damn near 40 dollar shirt

  22. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    hmm ill have to see how this eviscerate treats me before i try abliderate..
    so far so good - i didnt really notice the burn everyone was talking about until today when i went to the gym..god damn that stuff puts off some heat..

    gotta question tho - how well does this stuff wash out of fabric? i let it dry for about a half hour before i threw on my shirt (brand new and white) changed for the gym this afternoon and noticed some brown residue on my tee...pretty much kinda sucks cuz it was a damn near 40 dollar shirt
    Should wash out fine, just make sure from now on you rub it in completely.

  23. good to know..also mighta used too much today trying to achieve that burn..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    If you really want a test, come over here and see if you can do a "vacuum my office".
    Those are pecs not tits bro!

    By the way any tips on getting rid of that ex fat kid pec/armpit skin flap?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Those are pecs not tits bro!

    By the way any tips on getting rid of that ex fat kid pec/armpit skin flap?
    Try some OG Eviscerate or Smolder for those spot on reduction. Works wonders on arms and bit under the chesticles
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eviscerate Smoulder
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Log in
Log in