Abliderate Advanced vs Eviscerate Smoulder.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
If you had to choose between the two, which would you use to unsheathe abs. I understand that one is for subcutaneous fat while the other is for VAT but how would you discern? I have read that not being able to perform an ab vacuum indicates VAT, is that true? I'm under the impression that at one point I was pre-diabetic (faaaaat kid).

Would you say I have VAT? I will be doing a log after acquiring either or.

CameraZOOM-201201151411.jpg

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Eviscerate will theoretically help reveal your abdominal muscles more, BUT I would opt for abliderate advanced. It is, in my opinion, a superior formula, and anecdotally, I've noticed better benefits with the AA. Also, weirdly enough, I feel that AA didn't affect my VAT too greatly but decreased subcutaneous fat quite a bit.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to use both. Application of Abliderate Advanced first with Eviscerate on immediately following, actually hoping the Abliderate carrier helps absorption of the Evisc a bit, but who knows (also applying the Evisc to pecs).

I haven't got a chance to use AA yet, but I'm a huge fan of Abliderate and Eviscerate. VAT is the underneath fat while SAT is the stuff you can pinch.

From the picture I'd say Eviscerate, but Coop's used both and is quite knowledgeable so his words mean quite a bit here. I haven't had a chance to use the AA yet (just getting ready to).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm going to use both. Application of Abliderate Advanced first with Eviscerate on immediately following, actually hoping the Abliderate carrier helps absorption of the Evisc a bit, but who knows (also applying the Evisc to pecs).

I haven't got a chance to use AA yet, but I'm a huge fan of Abliderate and Eviscerate. VAT is the underneath fat while SAT is the stuff you can pinch.

From the picture I'd say Eviscerate, but Coop's used both and is quite knowledgeable so his words mean quite a bit here. I haven't had a chance to use the AA yet (just getting ready to).
You will really enjoy it. It is so much more than just topical 7-keto.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will really enjoy it. It is so much more than just topical 7-keto.
Yeah I'm pretty much starting this Monday. I'm also interested to see how the combination of the two every morning works (AA and Evisc). I know Dsade has said he has used them both before to great results.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks ill be picking up a bottle of AA this week

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Additional question if you can, what's your take on tta + fish oil, and would it have any negative sides with glycobol? Concerns being with tta I'd assume i should have more fats but with glycobol i shouldn't?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Additional question if you can, what's your take on tta + fish oil, and would it have any negative sides with glycobol? Concerns being with tta I'd assume i should have more fats but with glycobol i shouldn't?
I'm not sure what you're getting at. There's no negative interaction.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what you're getting at. There's no negative interaction.
I was just under the impression that tta worked better in an omega 3/6 rich environment

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I'm currently using both -- 26 days out from my show. The AA REALLY helped get the waistline down (see my earlier posts), and I love the E. as I get further toward my goal.

4-2-Abs-2-Crop-SmW.jpg
4-2-Side-Abs-Crop-SmW.jpg

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
. . . as you see, I have some issues with excess skin left over from when I was obese, but things are coming in.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what fantastic results! Anything you can do about the excess skin or is surgery pretty much the only option?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Im amazed, great work. Thank you i will definitely be picking up AA and e later when i have more money

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what fantastic results! Anything you can do about the excess skin or is surgery pretty much the only option?
I'm working on the problem. I have some promising directions.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn.. if he can do something about that.. that would be unreal!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn.. if he can do something about that.. that would be unreal!
Completely agree. My older brother (and a friend) both lost a lot of fat before and struggled with some hanging skin issues. Sucks to see people dominate fat loss and have something like that going on that may require surgery. I wouldn't put much past Matt given his results so interested to see what he has cooking!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade when will AA be shipping out.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I noticed a skin-tightening effect during both my abliderate advanced runs so I have a feeling dsade will have this taken care of.

steppinRazor

Awards
any other feedback on which would be better?
also doesnt abliderate lower cortisol? would it make a difference if im already using a sup that controls cort such as erase/erase pro?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
any other feedback on which would be better?
also doesnt abliderate lower cortisol? would it make a difference if im already using a sup that controls cort such as erase/erase pro?
Is there any evidence that erase/pro control cortisol? I'd much rather go with a dedicated transdermal aid. The only overlap I see is effects on estrogen, as topical 7-keto has been demonstrated to lower estrogen quite significantly (~60% if my memory serves me correctly).

steppinRazor

Awards
evidence? idunno maybe shoot natty a pm but those are the claims.. and with how dry my joints get id have to back them up.
that being said the abliderate doesnt effect cort systemically, correct? anyways i just wasnt sure if id would be a wise combo..might just go with eviscerate

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
i personally feel that erase is better at its cortisol suppression than it is as an AI. But that's on personal experience.

Now i wonder if both products used together would stunt estrogen too much in a PCT

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
evidence? idunno maybe shoot natty a pm but those are the claims.. and with how dry my joints get id have to back them up.
that being said the abliderate doesnt effect cort systemically, correct? anyways i just wasnt sure if id would be a wise combo..might just go with eviscerate
Your joints likely hurt due to the estrogen control to be honest.

And I guess it depends where you apply the abliderate.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Your joints likely hurt due to the estrogen control to be honest.

And I guess it depends where you apply the abliderate.
I have run 6 bromo at high doses and felt nothing so i doubt it is due to estrogen suppression. Im up for trial and error though, just waiting until its for sale

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correct. 7-oxo "occupies" the 11b-HSD enzyme locally expressed in adipose tissue which makes it unable to convert cortisone to cortisol. It does not affect systemic cortisol levels.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something in Abliderate Advanced vs. Abliderate that might cause it to "stick" to my shirts? Been applying Abliderate Advanced followed by Eviscerate and it seem to be "catching" my shirt and sticking to it a bit. Not really a big deal in the least bit, just curious.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something in Abliderate Advanced vs. Abliderate that might cause it to "stick" to my shirts? Been applying Abliderate Advanced followed by Eviscerate and it seem to be "catching" my shirt and sticking to it a bit. Not really a big deal in the least bit, just curious.
I haven't really noticed that.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't really noticed that.
Hmm, two days in and noticing it. You've mentioned before about a hair dryer helping to speed absorption, think I should give this a shot?

steppinRazor

Awards
Hmm, two days in and noticing it. You've mentioned before about a hair dryer helping to speed absorption, think I should give this a shot?
are you using the eviscerate smolder? hows the burn?? i read a couple reviews saying its pretty bad

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you using the eviscerate smolder? hows the burn?? i read a couple reviews saying its pretty bad
I'm using Eviscerate OG which is supposed to burn a bit more. The burn is noticeable on both versions, but it is not that bad to just wear throughout the day in my opinion. It flares up mostly during workouts, on the drive home from the gym, and ironically in the shower after the gym while washing the applied area.

Important things to consider are: Possibly using gloves for the application of eviscerate. Making sure you are completely showered before engaging in sexual activity (my partner isn't big on kissing eviscerate). Using a different towel for body than face.

The burn can be considerable, but the stuff flat works. A trade off I'm willing to make until Dsade unleashes burn free eviscerate on the world.

steppinRazor

Awards
good info here..thanks bro

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
If only there were a package deal, can't wait till it's back in stock...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure to snatch it when it gets up, the last stock sold out extremely quickly!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the smell of Abliderate Advanced in the morning. Such a heavy box, though.

steppinRazor

Awards
Well my eviscerate smolder just shipped out..can't wait to give this a go

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I love the smell of Abliderate Advanced in the morning. Such a heavy box, though.
Whens this baby getting stocked up? Im very impatient

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whens this baby getting stocked up? Im very impatient
You have to be very SMART to find this shipment.

Nutraplanet shipment going out next week, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you all are stocking up.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
picked up a bottle, hopefully i will be able to perform an ab vacuum once again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
picked up a bottle, hopefully i will be able to perform an ab vacuum once again
If you really want a test, come over here and see if you can do a "vacuum my office".

steppinRazor

Awards
hmm ill have to see how this eviscerate treats me before i try abliderate..
so far so good - i didnt really notice the burn everyone was talking about until today when i went to the gym..god damn that stuff puts off some heat..

gotta question tho - how well does this stuff wash out of fabric? i let it dry for about a half hour before i threw on my shirt (brand new and white) changed for the gym this afternoon and noticed some brown residue on my tee...pretty much kinda sucks cuz it was a damn near 40 dollar shirt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm ill have to see how this eviscerate treats me before i try abliderate..
so far so good - i didnt really notice the burn everyone was talking about until today when i went to the gym..god damn that stuff puts off some heat..

gotta question tho - how well does this stuff wash out of fabric? i let it dry for about a half hour before i threw on my shirt (brand new and white) changed for the gym this afternoon and noticed some brown residue on my tee...pretty much kinda sucks cuz it was a damn near 40 dollar shirt
Should wash out fine, just make sure from now on you rub it in completely.

steppinRazor

Awards
good to know..also mighta used too much today trying to achieve that burn..

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
If you really want a test, come over here and see if you can do a "vacuum my office".
Those are pecs not tits bro!

By the way any tips on getting rid of that ex fat kid pec/armpit skin flap?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Those are pecs not tits bro!

By the way any tips on getting rid of that ex fat kid pec/armpit skin flap?
Try some OG Eviscerate or Smolder for those spot on reduction. Works wonders on arms and bit under the chesticles :D