dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prepare yourselves for the 2012 apocalypse....

WE're going to be looking for a handful of loyal, thorough, and dedicated testers to help spread the word about Glycemyx's sheer awesomeness. It's going to take between 2-3 weeks for me to get these out, but it should be perfect to get them into testers' hands at the beginning of January.

We'll be looking for a nice distribution of Bulkers and Cutters, as the product is versatile.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always game to be a guinea pig for Dsade.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is this a carb? I would be down to test it if so. I have been using Karbolyn, and Swedish Oat starch for some time now, so it would be a nice comparo.

Got an ass-ton of SS to run with it, if that is allowed..:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes...Glycemyx Advanced is primarily a carb source.
Sounds good. Tester or not this is a product I will be interested to see. Especially in terms of bloat, GI distress, etc.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My body sucks at utilizing carbs and in january ill be cutting again so id def love to give this a go if its as good as you say it is, which im sure it is.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the beta logs

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I start contest prep 1/1, and need to drop probably 25 lbs. and 10%. I'm currently 250 and 14%.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to this!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
In to be a lab rat :)

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I'd give it a go. I am also extremely carb sensitive and keep most carbs, with the exception of veggies, out of my diet. I am not a bodybuilder, I just look to maintain a very slim, athletically muscular physique. Right now I am sitting at 180 and about 8% bf.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm lookin to drop a few lbs and would love to test this! I basically carb backload. Had worked well for me in the past. Never tried any Genomyx products before. Very carb sensitive myself. Get all my carbs from veggies and some rice every now and then.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I would very much appreciate an opportunity to test this product for Genomyx. I believe in giving extremely detailed feedback since that is the only way to fully categorize how a product does what it does. I would be using Glycemyx during my cut and would give an honest review.

Either that, or a blue t-shirt will do :)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Matt I'm in if you need me....is this something that can be incorporated with slin sane ?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Some good bros already applying I see, excited to see their reviews :D

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
What's the word on Glycemyx?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Here if you need someone who is bulking

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man. Carbs... I'm on sdrol and I bloat from too much potatoes... Sweet potatoes. Hopefully this will help lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for the logs.....good luck fellas

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like we have an ETA for the beta batch of 2 weeks.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
sounds cool, whats in it? (formula?)
Id give it a go, im bulking right now and could use this with my Post workout drink. ;-)
id make a 3-4 weeks log and update it a couple times a week then end it with the review.

anyway look foward to hearing whats in it. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds cool, whats in it? (formula?)
Id give it a go, im bulking right now and could use this with my Post workout drink. ;-)
id make a 3-4 weeks log and update it a couple times a week then end it with the review.

anyway look foward to hearing whats in it. :)
The formula will be released on the same day as the betas ship. For those NOT selected, Nutraplanet and Lockout Supplements (with a few heading off to Predator Nutrition for our EU fans) will have a few beta units for sale.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love carb powders. Gluten free?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
The formula will be released on the same day as the betas ship. For those NOT selected, Nutraplanet and Lockout Supplements (with a few heading off to Predator Nutrition for our EU fans) will have a few beta units for sale.
Either or its going to be killer to have it in my arsenal

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know you can count on me D if you need another tester

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE, good luck to applicants.
I want to try this but won't have the time to put in to a detailed log any time soon. I will definitely post a review if I end up purchasing though.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
bumpity

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're just waiting on the 2lb jugs to arrive. Testers will be chosen very soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be picking testers today and shipping this week. Reps will be receiving "No-Frills" ziploc bags of product. You will all need to supply your own 70cc scooper, as they have not arrived in time.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'll be picking testers today and shipping this week. Reps will be receiving "No-Frills" ziploc bags of product. You will all need to supply your own 70cc scooper, as they have not arrived in time.
Mystery bag FTW

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool stuff; glad things are coming along.

I've been following all the info about this on fb, so I'm looking forward to the ingredient release and what the logs show.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More like fun bags!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Mystery bag FTW
Mystery bags of powder sent by strangers to me in the mail... I CAANT WAIT!

But to be serious glycemic advance will be another wonderfully simple and effective contribution to out line up and should fit right in with our other products.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Awaiting ingredient profile :) haven't found a carb source that agrees with me quite yet

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Great news, Everyone like zip-lock bags. We don't need no stinkin jugs!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@firedrake - I know you are in contest prep. Would you be able to incorporate this, or are you severely carb restricting?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While awaiting reply from FireDrake, the following testers have been chosen. If circumstances have changed for anyone and you think you are unable to keep a decent log (update at least 4 times a week), then please let me know. We also might allow reps to choose a few more.

Rodja
EV52
ViceSoldier
Puzo
ryanP81
tnubs (hopefully still bulking)
AE14

Again, we will give the reps (who have had a better idea of feedback quality) a few votes as well. Please PM your addresses.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
While awaiting reply from FireDrake, the following testers have been chosen. If circumstances have changed for anyone and you think you are unable to keep a decent log (update at least 4 times a week), then please let me know. We also might allow reps to choose a few more.

Rodja
EV52
ViceSoldier
Puzo
ryanP81
tnubs (hopefully still bulking)
AE14

Again, we will give the reps (who have had a better idea of feedback quality) a few votes as well. Please PM your addresses.
Would you like my Canadian or American address? And thanks for selecting me. Very excited to try this product out!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you like my Canadian or American address? And thanks for selecting me. Very excited to try this product out!
American address would be preferred. Not sure how Canadian customs would react.