dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed that I have to constantly add water to it while using it intra-WO or the consistency gets very thick.

Any idea on price for this yet?
We're still looking for retail under $20.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I've noticed that I have to constantly add water to it while using it intra-WO or the consistency gets very thick.

Any idea on price for this yet?
Still trying to push for the price around $20-25

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Does the glucomannan have any effect aesthetically? What I mean is I have noticed I am looking leaner and dry. I am lean bulking and my muscles have been very full and I have almost no bloat. But my skin looks tight. I actually look better than when I started the bulking.

This is something I would love to use during a cut. I would like to see some one who carb cycles use this as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What quantity at that price?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 lbs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the glucomannan have any effect aesthetically? What I mean is I have noticed I am looking leaner and dry. I am lean bulking and my muscles have been very full and I have almost no bloat. But my skin looks tight. I actually look better than when I started the bulking.

This is something I would love to use during a cut. I would like to see some one who carb cycles use this as well.
Yes, but what is your normal fiber intake?

Sometimes just the increase in fiber can have dramatic effects.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Hm I did not think about that. I eat about half a bag of Baby spinach a day. Lots of oats but I wasn't keeping track of fiber well enough to have an exact number.

I know that the leaning out can be due to the replacing less healthy carbs with Glycemyx. The muscle fullness is obvious. I just have been so dry lately. Wondering how I could replicate it. Good call on the fiber increase.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
BAM!!!shipping today....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember, these first units are just to get them into the hands of customers. The Abliderate Advanced and Glycemyx are beta....and the price is discounted to reflect that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just stocked up with 6lbs of my usual carb source but this will be purchased.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The betas will be listed for under $17.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Works for me!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oh lawd can't wait to go broke.... just gotta keep telling myself, broke but sexy...broke but sexy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh lawd can't wait to go broke.... just gotta keep telling myself, broke but sexy...broke but sexy
Comfort yourself with the fact that when Clear Edge Renewed comes out you will be so badass intelligent, creative, and motivated that you will reap rewards exponentially higher than the cost of the product.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Comfort yourself with the fact that when Clear Edge Renewed comes out you will be so badass intelligent, creative, and motivated that you will reap rewards exponentially higher than the cost of the product.

You make for a great salesman haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You make for a great salesman haha
I never sell...I just share my experiences. I can also feel another childrens book or two starting to claw its way outta my head.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember, these first units are just to get them into the hands of customers. The Abliderate Advanced and Glycemyx are beta....and the price is discounted to reflect that.
Going to NP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP has the AA in stock already. They will have Glycemyx by Tuesday or Wednesday.
I'll hold off on my order then. I loved the Glycemyx around training. My training sessions would fly by and I'd have to stop myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll hold off on my order then. I loved the Glycemyx around training. My training sessions would fly by and I'd have to stop myself.
Rodja getting down with the G-Myx!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja getting down with the G-Myx!
I went through the bag in about 18 days. I'm hitting a deload this next week, but the following week is when I start to really ramp up the routine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing preworkout still and lovin it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing preworkout still and lovin it.
I did a split dose: 1/2 pre and 1/2 intra. I'd have to keep adding water to it, but it's already hot here in TX and I lift/work in a warehouse gym with limited AC. I need all the water I can get.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I never sell...I just share my experiences. I can also feel another childrens book or two starting to claw its way outta my head.
well I love supps that help me focus on work so I will be stocking up.

edit: How would Gly be coupled with glycobol to shred up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use the GLycemyx to replace your carbs for one meal, preceded by a dose of Glycobol 30 minutes prior.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet stock will be up any time.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Use the GLycemyx to replace your carbs for one meal, preceded by a dose of Glycobol 30 minutes prior.
I sent you a PM! What's the best way to take it? Water, juice? What ratio?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish I would've seen this sooner so I can have a chance at logging. I'm a collegiate sprinter so I need all the carbs i can get!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent you a PM! What's the best way to take it? Water, juice? What ratio?
Sorry..been going balls out this week.

Depends on purpose.

Morning - 2:1 protein: Glycemyx with some olive oil makes for a perfect MRP

Preworkout, 1/2-1 scoop with your PWO (Protocol is extra tasty)

Postworkout - 1:1 protein:Glycemyx

Water is bland, but fine. Fruit flavored crystal light is yummy. Juice? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (why? just why??)

Now, Glycemyx DOES absorb liquid pretty fast. Try at least 16oz liquid per scoop, and drink it quickly.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry..been going balls out this week.

Depends on purpose.

Morning - 2:1 protein: Glycemyx with some olive oil makes for a perfect MRP

Preworkout, 1/2-1 scoop with your PWO (Protocol is extra tasty)

Postworkout - 1:1 protein:Glycemyx

Water is bland, but fine. Fruit flavored crystal light is yummy. Juice? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (why? just why??)

Now, Glycemyx DOES absorb liquid pretty fast. Try at least 16oz liquid per scoop, and drink it quickly.
I've tried it with water but it doesn't seem to mix very easily. I find it taste longer to absorb? Maybe I'm using too much, but I'm using a 70cc scooper.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried it with water but it doesn't seem to mix very easily. I find it taste longer to absorb? Maybe I'm using too much, but I'm using a 70cc scooper.
How much water? Also, you have to have a shaker cup.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
How much water? Also, you have to have a shaker cup.
Yeah, using a shaker cup, 20oz with 1 scoop. The reason I asked about juice is because it tastes very... whole foods ish :p