Glycemyx Advanced testers wanted. Prep
- 01-23-2012, 05:12 PM
- 01-23-2012, 06:17 PM
01-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Any word on whether this is gluten free yet?
01-23-2012, 06:52 PM
01-23-2012, 07:22 PM
01-23-2012, 07:28 PM
01-23-2012, 07:36 PM
01-23-2012, 07:37 PM
01-23-2012, 08:26 PM
01-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Initial feedback from my first (local) tester.
Initial thoughts on the Glycemyx (1st serving)-
1. Mixed well in a Blender bottle, no clumping at all.
2. Combined with a whey/casein blend protein powder, made for a light milkshake consistency, not much thicker than just the protein alone
3. Did not add an overpowering taste, had a very very light aftertaste reminiscent of the main ingredient.
4. I will definitely keep using this, and seeing how I can fit it into my eating during the day and around my workouts
He used 1 scoop with 1 scoop of C and C myofusion (not my first choice). I prefer 2:1 protein to Glycemyx to maintain a better macro profile.
01-23-2012, 08:29 PM
01-23-2012, 08:42 PM
01-24-2012, 01:13 PM
01-25-2012, 04:29 PM
01-25-2012, 04:37 PM
01-25-2012, 04:43 PM
01-25-2012, 04:53 PM
01-25-2012, 05:04 PM
01-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Well, I'm still up for it if you have room. I'm down 16 pounds from 251 since Christmas, just with more cardio and a bit of dietary control. I'm real carb-sensitive, so I'll be interested to see this stuff -- I've got 13 weeks from this coming Saturday for my show. (You have my address <grin>)
01-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Obviously you can take this as a straight carb, if your regimen allows it. I prefer to make more of a meal replacement.
01-26-2012, 02:01 AM
01-26-2012, 02:49 AM
01-26-2012, 01:39 PM
01-26-2012, 02:07 PM
01-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Protocol as I leave the gym - drive home and take out my dogs- shake - shower and get ready for work - meal (as I drive in to work) work...
Similar Forum Threads
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 47Last Post: 02-18-2009, 07:55 AM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 97Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:33 PM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2006, 01:10 PM
- By Robboe in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 06-09-2005, 02:37 PM