Glycemyx Advanced testers wanted. Prep
- 12-20-2011, 11:32 AM
- 12-20-2011, 12:18 PM
12-29-2011, 05:42 PM
NICE, good luck to applicants.
I want to try this but won't have the time to put in to a detailed log any time soon. I will definitely post a review if I end up purchasing though.
Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
01-04-2012, 12:03 AM
01-04-2012, 12:11 AM
01-08-2012, 02:43 PM
01-19-2012, 02:28 PM
01-19-2012, 02:35 PM
01-19-2012, 03:24 PM
01-23-2012, 12:03 PM
I'll be picking testers today and shipping this week. Reps will be receiving "No-Frills" ziploc bags of product. You will all need to supply your own 70cc scooper, as they have not arrived in time.
01-23-2012, 12:30 PM
01-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Very cool stuff; glad things are coming along.
I've been following all the info about this on fb, so I'm looking forward to the ingredient release and what the logs show.
01-23-2012, 02:09 PM
More like fun bags!
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
01-23-2012, 02:24 PM
01-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Awaiting ingredient profile haven't found a carb source that agrees with me quite yet
Always willing to learn :D
01-23-2012, 03:28 PM
01-23-2012, 05:29 PM
@firedrake - I know you are in contest prep. Would you be able to incorporate this, or are you severely carb restricting?
01-23-2012, 05:34 PM
While awaiting reply from FireDrake, the following testers have been chosen. If circumstances have changed for anyone and you think you are unable to keep a decent log (update at least 4 times a week), then please let me know. We also might allow reps to choose a few more.
tnubs (hopefully still bulking)
Again, we will give the reps (who have had a better idea of feedback quality) a few votes as well. Please PM your addresses.
01-23-2012, 05:55 PM
01-23-2012, 05:58 PM
01-23-2012, 06:12 PM
01-23-2012, 07:17 PM
01-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Any word on whether this is gluten free yet?
01-23-2012, 07:52 PM
01-23-2012, 08:22 PM
01-23-2012, 08:28 PM
01-23-2012, 08:36 PM
01-23-2012, 08:37 PM
01-23-2012, 09:26 PM
01-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Initial feedback from my first (local) tester.
Initial thoughts on the Glycemyx (1st serving)-
1. Mixed well in a Blender bottle, no clumping at all.
2. Combined with a whey/casein blend protein powder, made for a light milkshake consistency, not much thicker than just the protein alone
3. Did not add an overpowering taste, had a very very light aftertaste reminiscent of the main ingredient.
4. I will definitely keep using this, and seeing how I can fit it into my eating during the day and around my workouts
He used 1 scoop with 1 scoop of C and C myofusion (not my first choice). I prefer 2:1 protein to Glycemyx to maintain a better macro profile.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 47Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:55 AM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 97Last Post: 05-11-2008, 05:33 PM
- By JBlaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2006, 02:10 PM
- By Robboe in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 06-09-2005, 03:37 PM