Slin Sane Question

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Just a random question, but is it safe to take a dose of 1-2 caps with a meal pre-bed ? Thanks
    It depends on the individual, the odds of SS making you go hypo are pretty slim but people occasionally do report symptoms of it. Start with 1 cap and then if you think you need 2, do 2.

Or was your concern about it impacting sleep? It won't negatively impact your sleep, some people have actually found it to help them sleep better. Plus a pre-bed dose of any GDA will have you waking up leaner in the morning, I do this when cutting down.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It's in the write up on np lol.

Obviously if you eat 3000 over maintenance a day ur gonna blow up. It says on np to increase carbs by 20-30% n still lose bf n gain muscle
    I see that now, I'm not entirely sure where the 20-30% originates from but its likely a combination of the reduction in total sugars absorbed, improved absorption of carbs at the muscle cell, and maintaining lower levels of blood sugar(the less time spent in an elevated state of insulin the more potential there is for fat loss).

^Thats like really dumbed down tho lol, a lot more going on than that

2. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    Plus a pre-bed dose of any GDA will have you waking up leaner in the morning, I do this when cutting down.
    Really?? Just take it with no meal n fall asleep?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Really?? Just take it with no meal n fall asleep?
    Yerp, test the waters during the day, the odds of you going hypo are pretty rare but just in case I suggest trying a cap on an empty stomach during the day and see if you're good to go.

Also keep in mind of the GH pulse from depleted serum glucose How much that really impacts progress and training I'm unsure but being a natural athlete I keep things like that in mind, a nice thought but would likely need to be done long term to see real effects. Many people do the pre-bed GDAs in a cut to simply look leaner and drier in the AM though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

Yerp, test the waters during the day, the odds of you going hypo are pretty rare but just in case I suggest trying a cap on an empty stomach during the day and see if you're good to go.

Also keep in mind of the GH pulse from depleted serum glucose How much that really impacts progress and training I'm unsure but being a natural athlete I keep things like that in mind, a nice thought but would likely need to be done long term to see real effects. Many people do the pre-bed GDAs in a cut to simply look leaner and drier in the AM though.
    Cool. I mean there have been times I've taken AP and then ended up having to wait an hour/1.5 to eat and was fine.. So sounds good!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Just a random question, but is it safe to take a dose of 1-2 caps with a meal pre-bed ? Thanks
    Sure is. I used Slin-Sane pre-bed plenty of times (no meal though) and was ok. Depends on the individual though - as already pointed out - but with a meal should be fine for most.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    It depends on the individual, the odds of SS making you go hypo are pretty slim but people occasionally do report symptoms of it. Start with 1 cap and then if you think you need 2, do 2.

Or was your concern about it impacting sleep? It won't negatively impact your sleep, some people have actually found it to help them sleep better. Plus a pre-bed dose of any GDA will have you waking up leaner in the morning, I do this when cutting down.

I see that now, I'm not entirely sure where the 20-30% originates from but its likely a combination of the reduction in total sugars absorbed, improved absorption of carbs at the muscle cell, and maintaining lower levels of blood sugar(the less time spent in an elevated state of insulin the more potential there is for fat loss).

^Thats like really dumbed down tho lol, a lot more going on than that
    Easy to understand.
    Simple carbs think would elicit the same effects?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Damnit dodge your a slinsane question answering ninja!!

8. Does anyone know roughly the amount of gymnema extract In this product?
    Always willing to learn :D

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Does anyone know roughly the amount of gymnema extract In this product?
    Matt or Armando may let you know if you ask nicely

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

10. Hey all, back again. Quick ?

I'm switching from anabolic pump to ss today and want to dose it right. Bottle says 15 minutes prior to meals.. I was waiting 30 per some advice for anabolic pump. I guess it depends on the type of extract... Tannis versus corsolic acid, I believe, to determine how long it takes to reach effects. So what would you all say, for leaning purposes, how long should i wait between taking the pill and eating? I plan on using 2-3 a day. One cap I would like to dose intra workout, prior to my post workout cardio and post workout shake. Ive been doing this with ap and having good results, would this be a sensible thing to do with ss as well? Thanks

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    Does anyone know roughly the amount of gymnema extract In this product?
    I'd like to know this too, if possible, even thru a pm. Thanks !

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey all, back again. Quick ?

I'm switching from anabolic pump to ss today and want to dose it right. Bottle says 15 minutes prior to meals.. I was waiting 30 per some advice for anabolic pump. I guess it depends on the type of extract... Tannis versus corsolic acid, I believe, to determine how long it takes to reach effects. So what would you all say, for leaning purposes, how long should i wait between taking the pill and eating? I plan on using 2-3 a day. One cap I would like to dose intra workout, prior to my post workout cardio and post workout shake. Ive been doing this with ap and having good results, would this be a sensible thing to do with ss as well? Thanks
    Personally I wait about 20-30 mins after my SS dose before I eat. I think everyone needs to play around with the timing and find their sweet spot with GDAs.

As far as your intra work out if I understand correctly you want to take a cap 30 mins before you finish your work out and have your shake immediately after? I have never tried this but it if your goals are recomp / cut I could see this working very well. On a bulk I would move that dose to another meal.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

Personally I wait about 20-30 mins after my SS dose before I eat. I think everyone needs to play around with the timing and find their sweet spot with GDAs.

As far as your intra work out if I understand correctly you want to take a cap 30 mins before you finish your work out and have your shake immediately after? I have never tried this but it if your goals are recomp / cut I could see this working very well. On a bulk I would move that dose to another meal.
    Great thanks. Yes I'm always recomping or cutting since I'm a skinny fat ecto.. Bulks are bad news for me .. Too much fat accum.

The intra workout dose would be 30 mins prior to finishing, usually this is when I do abs n post workout cardio. Then immediately take a shake and or aminos

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey all, back again. Quick ?

15-20 minutes after dosing you want to have a meal, not too much longer than 20 minutes, but you can (if you have to) as early as 10 minutes afterwards. Yes, you can also dose pre-post-weights cardio before your post-training shake (I would only do a single cap though).

~Rosie~

15. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post

I usually take a carb protein drink after my workout roughly 35-50 grams of oat starch. Do you think this product would be beneficial in a lean bulk? I got zero out of anabolic pump. I did have some luck with straight berberine hydrochloride I capped myself(tried to take it without capping....I do not recommend). Will you be at the Arnold? it appears we will be next to your booth there.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

16. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I usually take a carb protein drink after my workout roughly 35-50 grams of oat starch. Do you think this product would be beneficial in a lean bulk? I got zero out of anabolic pump. I did have some luck with straight berberine hydrochloride I capped myself(tried to take it without capping....I do not recommend). Will you be at the Arnold? it appears we will be next to your booth there.
    I absolutely think that slinsane will be beneficial to you. I am just ending a lean bulk myself. I would recommend that you make your shake closer to 50g+ of carbs if your using slinsane.

I am trying to get out of working. Damn hospitals being open 24/7

17. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I'd say SS would be more of a pre workout carb sort of thing, or pre your big meals/cheat meals. Post workout your primed for nutrient partitioning already, theres only so much we could add to that. Gymnemic acid should reduce total dietary sugar intake somewhat so using SS before a big meal, or a cheat meal where you may be overdoing it a bit will help in keeping you modest. It's not gunna be magic but you can certainly put it to work for you on a lean bulk.

18. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    I'd say SS would be more of a pre workout carb sort of thing, or pre your big meals/cheat meals. Post workout your primed for nutrient partitioning already, theres only so much we could add to that. Gymnemic acid should reduce total dietary sugar intake somewhat so using SS before a big meal, or a cheat meal where you may be overdoing it a bit will help in keeping you modest. It's not gunna be magic but you can certainly put it to work for you on a lean bulk.
    Would u Recommend 2 caps pre cheat meal consisting of 50-100g carbs? I run a low carb diet so 100g in a day or meal is .very. high for me... I usually use anabolic pump before any ingestion of calories (3 max daily)

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would u Recommend 2 caps pre cheat meal consisting of 50-100g carbs? I run a low carb diet so 100g in a day or meal is .very. high for me... I usually use anabolic pump before any ingestion of calories (3 max daily)
    Before any meal containing 50-100 grams of carbohydrates, you should ideally be using two caps as it is.

~Rosie~

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Before any meal containing 50-100 grams of carbohydrates, you should ideally be using two caps as it is.

~Rosie~
    If its 50 just one would be fine, but any time you hit 100 you can certainly get more out of 2. This is really one of my favorite uses for it, I like to eat what I want.

21. Thanks, all

22. hope to one day pick up slin slane...loved gut health

23. Quote Originally Posted by Nychoopaholic View Post
    hope to one day pick up slin slane...loved gut health
    You'll love it I'm sure, everyone does. Some amazing deals out there!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    You'll love it I'm sure, everyone does. Some amazing deals out there!
    Right. I tried slinsane during a sale and was kicking myself for only getting one. I learned my lesson and have not made that mistake since!

25. Just wanted to say, 3 days into slin sane at 3 caps a day.. I took 2 prior to a cheat meal late Sunday night (I'm a nigh time binge eater, it's my drug of choice lol) n I must say I woke up with verrery little bloat n didn't have the noticeable swollen cell feeling I get after high carb meals.. Meal consisted of a good amount of fiber one cereal with kashi cinnamon crumble cereal, some Greek yogurt flavored w sugar free jello mix (delicious) brown rice spicy tuna rolls, a vitamuffin top and some sweet n salty trader joes nut mix washed down w protein

Do I recall talk of a ss version 2 btw??

26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just wanted to say, 3 days into slin sane at 3 caps a day.. I took 2 prior to a cheat meal late Sunday night (I'm a nigh time binge eater, it's my drug of choice lol) n I must say I woke up with verrery little bloat n didn't have the noticeable swollen cell feeling I get after high carb meals.. Meal consisted of a good amount of fiber one cereal with kashi cinnamon crumble cereal, some Greek yogurt flavored w sugar free jello mix (delicious) brown rice spicy tuna rolls, a vitamuffin top and some sweet n salty trader joes nut mix washed down w protein

Do I recall talk of a ss version 2 btw??
    Tasty meal and thank you for sharing your experience. And you may have heard some wispers about SSv2

27. Hey guys just reupped on my slin sane got another 3 bottles. My question is-

On most days, I dose it 3x a day. One cap 30 mins before fasted cardio, and one cap 30 minutes before two meals.

On cheat days, I like to double dose any gda before my cheat meal. Due to economics and since I have some extra anabolic pump lying around, I am wondering if for my double dose before a cheat meal, I could dose an anabolic pump AND a slin sane, or would this be not recommended?

As I was writin this, I realized I could just double dose the slin sane and subsitite the anabolic pump for the single dose of ss... Lol.. But still curious if the two can be mixed together for future reference/knowledge.

28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey guys just reupped on my slin sane got another 3 bottles. My question is-

On most days, I dose it 3x a day. One cap 30 mins before fasted cardio, and one cap 30 minutes before two meals.

On cheat days, I like to double dose any gda before my cheat meal. Due to economics and since I have some extra anabolic pump lying around, I am wondering if for my double dose before a cheat meal, I could dose an anabolic pump AND a slin sane, or would this be not recommended?

As I was writin this, I realized I could just double dose the slin sane and subsitite the anabolic pump for the single dose of ss... Lol.. But still curious if the two can be mixed together for future reference/knowledge.
    I never got anything out of anabolic pump. Tried Slin Sane at the Arnold and it works outstandingly well, I say it wouldn't hurt to stack the Anabolic pump with it I always do a double dose anyway

29. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I never got anything out of anabolic pump. Tried Slin Sane at the Arnold and it works outstandingly well, I say it wouldn't hurt to stack the Anabolic pump with it I always do a double dose anyway
    Good to hear from u, truth.

Yea ap really keeps me lean which is great for summer... It also seems to inhibit me from growing any lean mass (purely anecdotal) but definitely noticed better ability to grow on need2slin and slin sane. Im just wondering if they happen to be different extracts, would this cause any issues if taken together.

30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Good to hear from u, truth.

Yea ap really keeps me lean which is great for summer... It also seems to inhibit me from growing any lean mass (purely anecdotal) but definitely noticed better ability to grow on need2slin and slin sane. Im just wondering if they happen to be different extracts, would this cause any issues if taken together.
    I doubt it would cause issues but I am no expert on the subject. I took two Slin Sane yesterday prior to consuming 80 grams of oat starch. You know me, I am usually low carbing, OMG! I had energy to spare and my pump was amazing my arms looked liked Dsades's for a minute lol well close anyway, the pump was skin splitting, I love that, my arms looked like a couple of hams hanging there. LOVE IT!! Will be ordering more FO' SHO'

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another Question About Slin-Sane
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 11:15 AM