Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, all
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Registered User
    Answers

hope to one day pick up slin slane...loved gut health
  3. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nychoopaholic View Post
    hope to one day pick up slin slane...loved gut health
    You'll love it I'm sure, everyone does. Some amazing deals out there!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    You'll love it I'm sure, everyone does. Some amazing deals out there!
    Right. I tried slinsane during a sale and was kicking myself for only getting one. I learned my lesson and have not made that mistake since!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Just wanted to say, 3 days into slin sane at 3 caps a day.. I took 2 prior to a cheat meal late Sunday night (I'm a nigh time binge eater, it's my drug of choice lol) n I must say I woke up with verrery little bloat n didn't have the noticeable swollen cell feeling I get after high carb meals.. Meal consisted of a good amount of fiber one cereal with kashi cinnamon crumble cereal, some Greek yogurt flavored w sugar free jello mix (delicious) brown rice spicy tuna rolls, a vitamuffin top and some sweet n salty trader joes nut mix washed down w protein

Do I recall talk of a ss version 2 btw??
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just wanted to say, 3 days into slin sane at 3 caps a day.. I took 2 prior to a cheat meal late Sunday night (I'm a nigh time binge eater, it's my drug of choice lol) n I must say I woke up with verrery little bloat n didn't have the noticeable swollen cell feeling I get after high carb meals.. Meal consisted of a good amount of fiber one cereal with kashi cinnamon crumble cereal, some Greek yogurt flavored w sugar free jello mix (delicious) brown rice spicy tuna rolls, a vitamuffin top and some sweet n salty trader joes nut mix washed down w protein

Do I recall talk of a ss version 2 btw??
    Tasty meal and thank you for sharing your experience. And you may have heard some wispers about SSv2
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys just reupped on my slin sane got another 3 bottles. My question is-

On most days, I dose it 3x a day. One cap 30 mins before fasted cardio, and one cap 30 minutes before two meals.

On cheat days, I like to double dose any gda before my cheat meal. Due to economics and since I have some extra anabolic pump lying around, I am wondering if for my double dose before a cheat meal, I could dose an anabolic pump AND a slin sane, or would this be not recommended?

As I was writin this, I realized I could just double dose the slin sane and subsitite the anabolic pump for the single dose of ss... Lol.. But still curious if the two can be mixed together for future reference/knowledge.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys just reupped on my slin sane got another 3 bottles. My question is-

On most days, I dose it 3x a day. One cap 30 mins before fasted cardio, and one cap 30 minutes before two meals.

On cheat days, I like to double dose any gda before my cheat meal. Due to economics and since I have some extra anabolic pump lying around, I am wondering if for my double dose before a cheat meal, I could dose an anabolic pump AND a slin sane, or would this be not recommended?

As I was writin this, I realized I could just double dose the slin sane and subsitite the anabolic pump for the single dose of ss... Lol.. But still curious if the two can be mixed together for future reference/knowledge.
    I never got anything out of anabolic pump. Tried Slin Sane at the Arnold and it works outstandingly well, I say it wouldn't hurt to stack the Anabolic pump with it I always do a double dose anyway
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I never got anything out of anabolic pump. Tried Slin Sane at the Arnold and it works outstandingly well, I say it wouldn't hurt to stack the Anabolic pump with it I always do a double dose anyway
    Good to hear from u, truth.

Yea ap really keeps me lean which is great for summer... It also seems to inhibit me from growing any lean mass (purely anecdotal) but definitely noticed better ability to grow on need2slin and slin sane. Im just wondering if they happen to be different extracts, would this cause any issues if taken together.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yea ap really keeps me lean which is great for summer... It also seems to inhibit me from growing any lean mass (purely anecdotal) but definitely noticed better ability to grow on need2slin and slin sane. Im just wondering if they happen to be different extracts, would this cause any issues if taken together.
    I doubt it would cause issues but I am no expert on the subject. I took two Slin Sane yesterday prior to consuming 80 grams of oat starch. You know me, I am usually low carbing, OMG! I had energy to spare and my pump was amazing my arms looked liked Dsades's for a minute lol well close anyway, the pump was skin splitting, I love that, my arms looked like a couple of hams hanging there. LOVE IT!! Will be ordering more FO' SHO'

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I doubt it would cause issues but I am no expert on the subject. I took two Slin Sane yesterday prior to consuming 80 grams of oat starch. You know me, I am usually low carbing, OMG! I had energy to spare and my pump was amazing my arms looked liked Dsades's for a minute lol well close anyway, the pump was skin splitting, I love that, my arms looked like a couple of hams hanging there. LOVE IT!! Will be ordering more FO' SHO'

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Lol very nice!
  13. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    From now on we'll be comparing our pumps in reference to dsades arm size. 'Had about 3/4 dsade goin today, ladies were miron'

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

From now on we'll be comparing our pumps in reference to dsades arm size. 'Had about 3/4 dsade goin today, ladies were miron'
    HAHAHA awesome. I need more SS bad, waiting for a sale so I can buy alot. I was sad to hear that they had it for 10$ at the arnold. I WANT THAT!!
    Always willing to learn :D
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg

HAHAHA awesome. I need more SS bad, waiting for a sale so I can buy alot. I was sad to hear that they had it for 10$ at the arnold. I WANT THAT!!
    Possibly ppl will post some on auction then.. Thsts a hell of a deal. Best I've seen is 3 for 40
  16. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Lettuce be cereal who doesn't want their favorite supps on sale 24/7

It goes on sale pretty frequently and I know more just went through production.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

Lettuce be cereal who doesn't want their favorite supps on sale 24/7

It goes on sale pretty frequently and I know more just went through production.
    I pretty much only buy from NP but i haven't seen it on sale for a while, I missed the 2 for 26 bc money was pretty tight. i guess i could check around though.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg

I pretty much only buy from NP but i haven't seen it on sale for a while, I missed the 2 for 26 bc money was pretty tight. i guess i could check around though.
    Shouldve seen how people reacted at the Arnold when we told them that SS was only $10
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

Shouldve seen how people reacted at the Arnold when we told them that SS was only $10
    I'd punch you in the face, out of excitement then buy about 10 of em, I always miss the good deals
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    I use his shoulders as a reference.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I use his shoulders as a reference.
    I am still loving the Slin-Sane even if Dsade won't return my pm's lol I have been using it this week and the results are consistently good. I even placebo checked it by taking the same amount of carbs sans Slin-Sane and the results were not at all the same here is a pic keep in mind that I was working chest, shoulders, and tris but my bi's are swole

Name:  bench day.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  129.3 KB

22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Your a beast!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slin Sane and R-ALA
    By WittyName in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. About to start up Slin Sane! Question??
    By MorningMetal in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 01:16 PM
  3. Quick question on Slin-Sane dosing on low carb
    By AutoKal47 in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:24 PM
  4. Another Question About Slin-Sane
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:15 AM
  5. Slin-Sane Question