Slin Sane Question

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

Yah long after dosing SS, my first guess would just be that blood sugar dropped too low. It doesn't happen often but its why me and Mike generally say you're good up to 150g of CHO, everyone is different but no sense in overdoing it if you don't have to. Any time I go over 100 I like 2 caps but everyone's different and you have to find what suits you best. I also IF so my meal over 100G CHO is well well over 100 lol
    Yeah see I didn't think of taking two caps because it said 60-100g of carbs. Guess I may try 2 with my next shake and do it as I start drinking my shake.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah see I didn't think of taking two caps because it said 60-100g of carbs. Guess I may try 2 with my next shake and do it as I start drinking my shake.
    No, I think you misinterpreted what I said. Many people do try 2 caps and 2 caps is a lot, my point was its good you didn't do 2 caps lol. The issue was that your blood sugar got to low and SS will lower your blood sugar thats the idea. You took longer than expected to consume carbs after taking it so there was not enough being added to your blood to counter the effects the SS. You want SS to keep blood sugar low after consuming large quantities of CHO, taking 2 caps will only lower it much more lol. Take 1 shortly before getting your CHO in and see how it goes

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

No, I think you misinterpreted what I said. Many people do try 2 caps and 2 caps is a lot, my point was its good you didn't do 2 caps lol. The issue was that your blood sugar got to low and SS will lower your blood sugar thats the idea. You took longer than expected to consume carbs after taking it so there was not enough being added to your blood to counter the effects the SS. You want SS to keep blood sugar low after consuming large quantities of CHO, taking 2 caps will only lower it much more lol. Take 1 shortly before getting your CHO in and see how it goes
    got cha makes sense.
    Thank you.
    I'll stick with one.
    Guess it works good!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    got cha makes sense.
    Thank you.
    I'll stick with one.
    Guess it works good!
    real good

5. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

real good
    Too good lol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Too good lol.
    your blood sugar should be afraid of slin sane v2, very afraid. Your muscles are gunna be happy tho

7. Yup.
    Have to keep the blood sugar stable
    I'll be alright next time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yup.
    Have to keep the blood sugar stable
    I'll be alright next time.
    Exactly, too high or too low is no bueno. Everything in moderation

9. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

Exactly, too high or too low is no bueno. Everything in moderation
    IMO GDAs should only be used with anything over 50g of carbs

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    IMO GDAs should only be used with anything over 50g of carbs
    I agree with that but keep in mind they're varying levels of GDA effectiveness and it also varies based a lot on doses used and the individuals diet most importantly. I usually get Na-R-ALA in at the beginning of the day and use SS on bigger CHO meals.

11. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

I agree with that but keep in mind they're varying levels of GDA effectiveness and it also varies based a lot on doses used and the individuals diet most importantly. I usually get Na-R-ALA in at the beginning of the day and use SS on bigger CHO meals.
    125g is a lot of carbs.
    That's my morning shake, and that's not counting the banana carbs or ice cream.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    125g is a lot of carbs.
    That's my morning shake, and that's not counting the banana carbs or ice cream.
    Why so many carbs in the AM?

13. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

Why so many carbs in the AM?
    To be honest.... That's my breakfast meal, it's half a serving of Serious Mass... I do it because I'm never super hungry in the AM and I'm usually rushing for work and I don't myself the extra 30 minutes to cook....

So it's one of my meals and I mix in egg whites, banana and peanut butter.
    Plus I want to burn off those carbs during the day.
    I know there are better choices but.... Hey what can ya do

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    To be honest.... That's my breakfast meal, it's half a serving of Serious Mass... I do it because I'm never super hungry in the AM and I'm usually rushing for work and I don't myself the extra 30 minutes to cook....

So it's one of my meals and I mix in egg whites, banana and peanut butter.
    Plus I want to burn off those carbs during the day.
    I know there are better choices but.... Hey what can ya do
    I know what you mean about being short on time. That shake sounds good though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

I know what you mean about being short on time. That shake sounds good though.
    It is man. I even add ice cream to it some days.
    Hate I'm supplementing my breakfast, it's so quick and easy.
    Think I may add oats in eventually.
    Yeah it works for me right now, that's what I'd been doing as of late like last 2 weeks, & I like it so far... U can get about 1000 calories and 45g protein and 150g of carbs and 25g of fat in that one shake

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It is man. I even add ice cream to it some days.
    Hate I'm supplementing my breakfast, it's so quick and easy.
    Think I may add oats in eventually.
    Yeah it works for me right now, that's what I'd been doing as of late like last 2 weeks, & I like it so far... U can get about 1000 calories and 45g protein and 150g of carbs and 25g of fat in that one shake
    Right I use oats, chocolate casein, olive oil, and 2% milk. Can get calories and macros how ever I want.

Grind the oats in a coffee grinder... Or wait for Basyx.

17. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

Right I use oats, chocolate casein, olive oil, and 2% milk. Can get calories and macros how ever I want.

Grind the oats in a coffee grinder... Or wait for Basyx.
    What's basyx?

I'm going to have some chicken and fries chik Fil a in bit and put slin sane to the test.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's basyx?

I'm going to have some chicken and fries chik Fil a in bit and put slin sane to the test.
    Sorry for the delay my friend. Let us know how your test goes!

Basyx is something I am very excited about. Also something you'll have to wait to find out more.. Not to much longer hopefully.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

Sorry for the delay my friend. Let us know how your test goes!

Basyx is something I am very excited about. Also something you'll have to wait to find out more.. Not to much longer hopefully.
    The suspense builds

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The suspense builds
    It will be something that will go along very Nicely with slinsane.

21. How come anabolic pump contains phelodendren and not gymnema?

Does phelodendren blunt protein synthesis? I believe I read that somewhere.. I'm just wondering how much different my results will be switching from AP to SS... A little nervous, could use some nudging on lol. But if phellodendren blunts protein synth, it could be y I havent had a successful bulk in quite some time.. Just mostly concerned that SS won't keep me as lean as AP .. Bear in mind I'm planning to stack with neovar.

22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How come anabolic pump contains phelodendren and not gymnema?

Does phelodendren blunt protein synthesis? I believe I read that somewhere.. I'm just wondering how much different my results will be switching from AP to SS... A little nervous, could use some nudging on lol. But if phellodendren blunts protein synth, it could be y I havent had a successful bulk in quite some time.. Just mostly concerned that SS won't keep me as lean as AP .. Bear in mind I'm planning to stack with neovar.
    SS is where its at. I used AP for almost a year strait with modest results. Switched to SS and bam right back on the gain train.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

SS is where its at. I used AP for almost a year strait with modest results. Switched to SS and bam right back on the gain train.
    I noticed immediately Wheb I used two weeks worth of need2slin that I was fuller n harder. But I didn't look as lean.. What are leaning effects of SS.. Mostly diet dependent? Although it's marketed to be allow u to increase carbs n still burn fat..

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How come anabolic pump contains phelodendren and not gymnema?

I don't know much about phellodendron and considering they didn't link in studies in their write up I can't comment.

SS has LS as well and also has gymnema which is pretty bitchin, it should keep you fairly lean although keep in mind diet is the master regulator in body composition.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Glad you like it man, doesn't hurt that its regular price is a little less than half AP and can be often found on sale. It was like 13$ a bottle here not too long ago

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I noticed immediately Wheb I used two weeks worth of need2slin that I was fuller n harder. But I didn't look as lean.. What are leaning effects of SS.. Mostly diet dependent? Although it's marketed to be allow u to increase carbs n still burn fat..
    I don't know where its said you can increase carbs and still lose weight but keep in mind gymnemic acid is an active ingredient in gymnema. Gymnemic acid is similar in molecular structure to glucose and can attach to those receptor sites and block uptake of sugar.

Slin-Sane can hold its own in the GDA game

25. Thanks for the response ^^

26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks for the response ^^
    No problem amigo, feel free to ask about anything and everything Genomyx

27. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

No problem amigo, feel free to ask about anything and everything Genomyx
    Thanks. I'll be using heat stack as part of non stim run.. Great ingredient profile!

28. I heard the eat more carbs deal as well, maybe not lose weight but not gain much from excess carbs...
    I can't remember what GDA that was on.
    Slin-Sane maybe a bit too strong in a good way

29. Just a random question, but is it safe to take a dose of 1-2 caps with a meal pre-bed ? Thanks

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I heard the eat more carbs deal as well, maybe not lose weight but not gain much from excess carbs...
    I can't remember what GDA that was on.
    Slin-Sane maybe a bit too strong in a good way
    It's in the write up on np lol.

Obviously if you eat 3000 over maintenance a day ur gonna blow up. It says on np to increase carbs by 20-30% n still lose bf n gain muscle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another Question About Slin-Sane
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:15 PM