Slin Sane Question

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    I agree with that but keep in mind they're varying levels of GDA effectiveness and it also varies based a lot on doses used and the individuals diet most importantly. I usually get Na-R-ALA in at the beginning of the day and use SS on bigger CHO meals.
    125g is a lot of carbs.
    That's my morning shake, and that's not counting the banana carbs or ice cream.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    125g is a lot of carbs.
    That's my morning shake, and that's not counting the banana carbs or ice cream.
    Why so many carbs in the AM?


  3. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    Why so many carbs in the AM?
    To be honest.... That's my breakfast meal, it's half a serving of Serious Mass... I do it because I'm never super hungry in the AM and I'm usually rushing for work and I don't myself the extra 30 minutes to cook....

    So it's one of my meals and I mix in egg whites, banana and peanut butter.
    Plus I want to burn off those carbs during the day.
    I know there are better choices but.... Hey what can ya do
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    To be honest.... That's my breakfast meal, it's half a serving of Serious Mass... I do it because I'm never super hungry in the AM and I'm usually rushing for work and I don't myself the extra 30 minutes to cook....

    So it's one of my meals and I mix in egg whites, banana and peanut butter.
    Plus I want to burn off those carbs during the day.
    I know there are better choices but.... Hey what can ya do
    I know what you mean about being short on time. That shake sounds good though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    I know what you mean about being short on time. That shake sounds good though.
    It is man. I even add ice cream to it some days.
    Hate I'm supplementing my breakfast, it's so quick and easy.
    Think I may add oats in eventually.
    Yeah it works for me right now, that's what I'd been doing as of late like last 2 weeks, & I like it so far... U can get about 1000 calories and 45g protein and 150g of carbs and 25g of fat in that one shake
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It is man. I even add ice cream to it some days.
    Hate I'm supplementing my breakfast, it's so quick and easy.
    Think I may add oats in eventually.
    Yeah it works for me right now, that's what I'd been doing as of late like last 2 weeks, & I like it so far... U can get about 1000 calories and 45g protein and 150g of carbs and 25g of fat in that one shake
    Right I use oats, chocolate casein, olive oil, and 2% milk. Can get calories and macros how ever I want.

    Grind the oats in a coffee grinder... Or wait for Basyx.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Right I use oats, chocolate casein, olive oil, and 2% milk. Can get calories and macros how ever I want.

    Grind the oats in a coffee grinder... Or wait for Basyx.
    What's basyx?

    I'm going to have some chicken and fries chik Fil a in bit and put slin sane to the test.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's basyx?

    I'm going to have some chicken and fries chik Fil a in bit and put slin sane to the test.
    Sorry for the delay my friend. Let us know how your test goes!

    Basyx is something I am very excited about. Also something you'll have to wait to find out more.. Not to much longer hopefully.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Sorry for the delay my friend. Let us know how your test goes!

    Basyx is something I am very excited about. Also something you'll have to wait to find out more.. Not to much longer hopefully.
    The suspense builds
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The suspense builds
    It will be something that will go along very Nicely with slinsane.

  11. How come anabolic pump contains phelodendren and not gymnema?

    Does phelodendren blunt protein synthesis? I believe I read that somewhere.. I'm just wondering how much different my results will be switching from AP to SS... A little nervous, could use some nudging on lol. But if phellodendren blunts protein synth, it could be y I havent had a successful bulk in quite some time.. Just mostly concerned that SS won't keep me as lean as AP .. Bear in mind I'm planning to stack with neovar.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How come anabolic pump contains phelodendren and not gymnema?

    Does phelodendren blunt protein synthesis? I believe I read that somewhere.. I'm just wondering how much different my results will be switching from AP to SS... A little nervous, could use some nudging on lol. But if phellodendren blunts protein synth, it could be y I havent had a successful bulk in quite some time.. Just mostly concerned that SS won't keep me as lean as AP .. Bear in mind I'm planning to stack with neovar.
    SS is where its at. I used AP for almost a year strait with modest results. Switched to SS and bam right back on the gain train.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    SS is where its at. I used AP for almost a year strait with modest results. Switched to SS and bam right back on the gain train.
    I noticed immediately Wheb I used two weeks worth of need2slin that I was fuller n harder. But I didn't look as lean.. What are leaning effects of SS.. Mostly diet dependent? Although it's marketed to be allow u to increase carbs n still burn fat..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How come anabolic pump contains phelodendren and not gymnema?

    Does phelodendren blunt protein synthesis? I believe I read that somewhere.. I'm just wondering how much different my results will be switching from AP to SS... A little nervous, could use some nudging on lol. But if phellodendren blunts protein synth, it could be y I havent had a successful bulk in quite some time.. Just mostly concerned that SS won't keep me as lean as AP .. Bear in mind I'm planning to stack with neovar.
    I don't know much about phellodendron and considering they didn't link in studies in their write up I can't comment.

    SS has LS as well and also has gymnema which is pretty bitchin, it should keep you fairly lean although keep in mind diet is the master regulator in body composition.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    SS is where its at. I used AP for almost a year strait with modest results. Switched to SS and bam right back on the gain train.
    Glad you like it man, doesn't hurt that its regular price is a little less than half AP and can be often found on sale. It was like 13$ a bottle here not too long ago

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I noticed immediately Wheb I used two weeks worth of need2slin that I was fuller n harder. But I didn't look as lean.. What are leaning effects of SS.. Mostly diet dependent? Although it's marketed to be allow u to increase carbs n still burn fat..
    I don't know where its said you can increase carbs and still lose weight but keep in mind gymnemic acid is an active ingredient in gymnema. Gymnemic acid is similar in molecular structure to glucose and can attach to those receptor sites and block uptake of sugar.

    Slin-Sane can hold its own in the GDA game


  15. Thanks for the response ^^
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks for the response ^^
    No problem amigo, feel free to ask about anything and everything Genomyx


  17. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    No problem amigo, feel free to ask about anything and everything Genomyx
    Thanks. I'll be using heat stack as part of non stim run.. Great ingredient profile!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  18. I heard the eat more carbs deal as well, maybe not lose weight but not gain much from excess carbs...
    I can't remember what GDA that was on.
    Slin-Sane maybe a bit too strong in a good way
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Just a random question, but is it safe to take a dose of 1-2 caps with a meal pre-bed ? Thanks

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I heard the eat more carbs deal as well, maybe not lose weight but not gain much from excess carbs...
    I can't remember what GDA that was on.
    Slin-Sane maybe a bit too strong in a good way
    It's in the write up on np lol.

    Obviously if you eat 3000 over maintenance a day ur gonna blow up. It says on np to increase carbs by 20-30% n still lose bf n gain muscle
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Just a random question, but is it safe to take a dose of 1-2 caps with a meal pre-bed ? Thanks
    It depends on the individual, the odds of SS making you go hypo are pretty slim but people occasionally do report symptoms of it. Start with 1 cap and then if you think you need 2, do 2.

    Or was your concern about it impacting sleep? It won't negatively impact your sleep, some people have actually found it to help them sleep better. Plus a pre-bed dose of any GDA will have you waking up leaner in the morning, I do this when cutting down.

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It's in the write up on np lol.

    Obviously if you eat 3000 over maintenance a day ur gonna blow up. It says on np to increase carbs by 20-30% n still lose bf n gain muscle
    I see that now, I'm not entirely sure where the 20-30% originates from but its likely a combination of the reduction in total sugars absorbed, improved absorption of carbs at the muscle cell, and maintaining lower levels of blood sugar(the less time spent in an elevated state of insulin the more potential there is for fat loss).

    ^Thats like really dumbed down tho lol, a lot more going on than that


  22. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    Plus a pre-bed dose of any GDA will have you waking up leaner in the morning, I do this when cutting down.
    Really?? Just take it with no meal n fall asleep?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Really?? Just take it with no meal n fall asleep?
    Yerp, test the waters during the day, the odds of you going hypo are pretty rare but just in case I suggest trying a cap on an empty stomach during the day and see if you're good to go.

    Also keep in mind of the GH pulse from depleted serum glucose How much that really impacts progress and training I'm unsure but being a natural athlete I keep things like that in mind, a nice thought but would likely need to be done long term to see real effects. Many people do the pre-bed GDAs in a cut to simply look leaner and drier in the AM though.


  24. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    Yerp, test the waters during the day, the odds of you going hypo are pretty rare but just in case I suggest trying a cap on an empty stomach during the day and see if you're good to go.

    Also keep in mind of the GH pulse from depleted serum glucose How much that really impacts progress and training I'm unsure but being a natural athlete I keep things like that in mind, a nice thought but would likely need to be done long term to see real effects. Many people do the pre-bed GDAs in a cut to simply look leaner and drier in the AM though.
    Cool. I mean there have been times I've taken AP and then ended up having to wait an hour/1.5 to eat and was fine.. So sounds good!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Just a random question, but is it safe to take a dose of 1-2 caps with a meal pre-bed ? Thanks
    Sure is. I used Slin-Sane pre-bed plenty of times (no meal though) and was ok. Depends on the individual though - as already pointed out - but with a meal should be fine for most.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  26. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    It depends on the individual, the odds of SS making you go hypo are pretty slim but people occasionally do report symptoms of it. Start with 1 cap and then if you think you need 2, do 2.

    Or was your concern about it impacting sleep? It won't negatively impact your sleep, some people have actually found it to help them sleep better. Plus a pre-bed dose of any GDA will have you waking up leaner in the morning, I do this when cutting down.

    I see that now, I'm not entirely sure where the 20-30% originates from but its likely a combination of the reduction in total sugars absorbed, improved absorption of carbs at the muscle cell, and maintaining lower levels of blood sugar(the less time spent in an elevated state of insulin the more potential there is for fat loss).

    ^Thats like really dumbed down tho lol, a lot more going on than that
    Easy to understand.
    Simple carbs think would elicit the same effects?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Damnit dodge your a slinsane question answering ninja!!

  28. Does anyone know roughly the amount of gymnema extract In this product?
    Always willing to learn :D

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Does anyone know roughly the amount of gymnema extract In this product?
    Matt or Armando may let you know if you ask nicely

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  30. Hey all, back again. Quick ?

    I'm switching from anabolic pump to ss today and want to dose it right. Bottle says 15 minutes prior to meals.. I was waiting 30 per some advice for anabolic pump. I guess it depends on the type of extract... Tannis versus corsolic acid, I believe, to determine how long it takes to reach effects. So what would you all say, for leaning purposes, how long should i wait between taking the pill and eating? I plan on using 2-3 a day. One cap I would like to dose intra workout, prior to my post workout cardio and post workout shake. Ive been doing this with ap and having good results, would this be a sensible thing to do with ss as well? Thanks
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    Does anyone know roughly the amount of gymnema extract In this product?
    I'd like to know this too, if possible, even thru a pm. Thanks !
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey all, back again. Quick ?

    I'm switching from anabolic pump to ss today and want to dose it right. Bottle says 15 minutes prior to meals.. I was waiting 30 per some advice for anabolic pump. I guess it depends on the type of extract... Tannis versus corsolic acid, I believe, to determine how long it takes to reach effects. So what would you all say, for leaning purposes, how long should i wait between taking the pill and eating? I plan on using 2-3 a day. One cap I would like to dose intra workout, prior to my post workout cardio and post workout shake. Ive been doing this with ap and having good results, would this be a sensible thing to do with ss as well? Thanks
    Personally I wait about 20-30 mins after my SS dose before I eat. I think everyone needs to play around with the timing and find their sweet spot with GDAs.

    As far as your intra work out if I understand correctly you want to take a cap 30 mins before you finish your work out and have your shake immediately after? I have never tried this but it if your goals are recomp / cut I could see this working very well. On a bulk I would move that dose to another meal.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Personally I wait about 20-30 mins after my SS dose before I eat. I think everyone needs to play around with the timing and find their sweet spot with GDAs.

    As far as your intra work out if I understand correctly you want to take a cap 30 mins before you finish your work out and have your shake immediately after? I have never tried this but it if your goals are recomp / cut I could see this working very well. On a bulk I would move that dose to another meal.
    Great thanks. Yes I'm always recomping or cutting since I'm a skinny fat ecto.. Bulks are bad news for me .. Too much fat accum.

    The intra workout dose would be 30 mins prior to finishing, usually this is when I do abs n post workout cardio. Then immediately take a shake and or aminos
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey all, back again. Quick ?

    I'm switching from anabolic pump to ss today and want to dose it right. Bottle says 15 minutes prior to meals.. I was waiting 30 per some advice for anabolic pump. I guess it depends on the type of extract... Tannis versus corsolic acid, I believe, to determine how long it takes to reach effects. So what would you all say, for leaning purposes, how long should i wait between taking the pill and eating? I plan on using 2-3 a day. One cap I would like to dose intra workout, prior to my post workout cardio and post workout shake. Ive been doing this with ap and having good results, would this be a sensible thing to do with ss as well? Thanks
    15-20 minutes after dosing you want to have a meal, not too much longer than 20 minutes, but you can (if you have to) as early as 10 minutes afterwards. Yes, you can also dose pre-post-weights cardio before your post-training shake (I would only do a single cap though).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Personally I wait about 20-30 mins after my SS dose before I eat. I think everyone needs to play around with the timing and find their sweet spot with GDAs.

    As far as your intra work out if I understand correctly you want to take a cap 30 mins before you finish your work out and have your shake immediately after? I have never tried this but it if your goals are recomp / cut I could see this working very well. On a bulk I would move that dose to another meal.
    I usually take a carb protein drink after my workout roughly 35-50 grams of oat starch. Do you think this product would be beneficial in a lean bulk? I got zero out of anabolic pump. I did have some luck with straight berberine hydrochloride I capped myself(tried to take it without capping....I do not recommend). Will you be at the Arnold? it appears we will be next to your booth there.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  36. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I usually take a carb protein drink after my workout roughly 35-50 grams of oat starch. Do you think this product would be beneficial in a lean bulk? I got zero out of anabolic pump. I did have some luck with straight berberine hydrochloride I capped myself(tried to take it without capping....I do not recommend). Will you be at the Arnold? it appears we will be next to your booth there.
    I absolutely think that slinsane will be beneficial to you. I am just ending a lean bulk myself. I would recommend that you make your shake closer to 50g+ of carbs if your using slinsane.

    I am trying to get out of working. Damn hospitals being open 24/7

  37. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I usually take a carb protein drink after my workout roughly 35-50 grams of oat starch. Do you think this product would be beneficial in a lean bulk? I got zero out of anabolic pump. I did have some luck with straight berberine hydrochloride I capped myself(tried to take it without capping....I do not recommend). Will you be at the Arnold? it appears we will be next to your booth there.
    I'd say SS would be more of a pre workout carb sort of thing, or pre your big meals/cheat meals. Post workout your primed for nutrient partitioning already, theres only so much we could add to that. Gymnemic acid should reduce total dietary sugar intake somewhat so using SS before a big meal, or a cheat meal where you may be overdoing it a bit will help in keeping you modest. It's not gunna be magic but you can certainly put it to work for you on a lean bulk.


  38. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    I'd say SS would be more of a pre workout carb sort of thing, or pre your big meals/cheat meals. Post workout your primed for nutrient partitioning already, theres only so much we could add to that. Gymnemic acid should reduce total dietary sugar intake somewhat so using SS before a big meal, or a cheat meal where you may be overdoing it a bit will help in keeping you modest. It's not gunna be magic but you can certainly put it to work for you on a lean bulk.
    Would u Recommend 2 caps pre cheat meal consisting of 50-100g carbs? I run a low carb diet so 100g in a day or meal is .very. high for me... I usually use anabolic pump before any ingestion of calories (3 max daily)
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would u Recommend 2 caps pre cheat meal consisting of 50-100g carbs? I run a low carb diet so 100g in a day or meal is .very. high for me... I usually use anabolic pump before any ingestion of calories (3 max daily)
    Before any meal containing 50-100 grams of carbohydrates, you should ideally be using two caps as it is.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  40. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would u Recommend 2 caps pre cheat meal consisting of 50-100g carbs? I run a low carb diet so 100g in a day or meal is .very. high for me... I usually use anabolic pump before any ingestion of calories (3 max daily)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Before any meal containing 50-100 grams of carbohydrates, you should ideally be using two caps as it is.

    ~Rosie~
    If its 50 just one would be fine, but any time you hit 100 you can certainly get more out of 2. This is really one of my favorite uses for it, I like to eat what I want.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another Question About Slin-Sane
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Log in
Log in