dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP has SHIPPED to Nutra. There is some wicked weather in the way (California to Atlanta) so they are expecting SOME delays, so expect Nutra to start shipping around Wednesday.

As long as you all are ok with that, I will ask Darren to activate the sale.

We don't expect this to last long at all.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
START THE SALE NOWW!!!!!!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Kulper1

Awards
Please start the sale. I'm thinking I will pick up four.

DSADE - I know you mentioned this before but I'm blanking ... when will the newer version be out? Will it have advantages over this version?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please start the sale. I'm thinking I will pick up four.

DSADE - I know you mentioned this before but I'm blanking ... when will the newer version be out? Will it have advantages over this version?
We are doing ONE more run of the original, and the new version is dependent upon two new ingredients, never before used.

TTA is extremely badass, when corrected for side effects and boosted up to aid in transport of FFA and prevention of DGAT.

The new formula will have to take advantage of more PPAR-alpha activation, rather than the pure PPAR-delta action of TTA, but the overall formula should be slightly superior.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm giddy :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
qalready picked up my heat bottles just waiting to put my second order in for some DCP and eviscreate!!

Side note: do you think eviscreate is just as effective for someone with a higher % BF? Or is best for someone with already low body fat and just looking for some slight tightening up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
qalready picked up my heat bottles just waiting to put my second order in for some DCP and eviscreate!!

Side note: do you think eviscreate is just as effective for someone with a higher % BF? Or is best for someone with already low body fat and just looking for some slight tightening up?
The effects wont be as noticeable at higher bodyfat levels, honestly, but it will still be helping.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
The effects wont be as noticeable at higher bodyfat levels, honestly, but it will still be helping.
Which of these supps (DCP or HEAT) would be best for slightly higher bodyfat levels. I officially last saw any resemblance of my six pack mid-summer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which of these supps (DCP or HEAT) would be best for slightly higher bodyfat levels. I officially last saw any resemblance of my six pack mid-summer.
DCP, without a doubt.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn this thread gots me continually checking back at NP to see if DCP is back yet. Still not there but I'm anxiously waiting. Just hope it doesn't come and go before I get a chance to put my order in

swaneon

Awards
hmm i think we're all waiting for the DCP + Heat and maybe eviscerate stack haha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just noticed smolder is out of stock too :(

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I hope it's all back for the 2nd part of the sale this week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eviscerates are on the way. Reorder on the HEAT Stack was placed today as well.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP + HEAT Stack + EC..........start to believe

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Nice cant wait to pick up some more DCP. Hope to see the pre-sale today

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just checked and DCP is finally listed under genomyx now instead of RPN, hopefully this means the sale will start soon

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Well I just checked and DCP is finally listed under genomyx now instead of RPN, hopefully this means the sale will start soon
Hehe, I've had these past two days of, and what have I spent my time doing? clicking ""Refresh" to see if the sale had started. Got excited when I noticed the same thing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP + HEAT Stack + EC..........start to believe
Would make a nice stack (and I don't have to have even used all of it to know that) :)

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
cant wait for more dcp, but this sale sucks cause i just got 3 bottles of heat stack oh well ill have to buy more :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second week of diet and my carb cravings (Ice cream, Little Debbies, fruity pebbles etc) are pretty much nonexistent thanks to HEAT Stack.

The only thing bad I'm craving seems to be bready things, but even still not uncontrollable.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second week of diet and my carb cravings (Ice cream, Little Debbies, fruity pebbles etc) are pretty much nonexistent thanks to HEAT Stack.

The only thing bad I'm craving seems to be bready things, but even still not uncontrollable.
Granted, I've got a lot of other things running along with HEAT Stack, but I've been craving free over a week into a keto cut. In fact, overall appetite has been suppressed more than I'd even like :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Granted, I've got a lot of other things running along with HEAT Stack, but I've been craving free over a week into a keto cut. In fact, overall appetite has been suppressed more than I'd even like :lol:
I'm drinking a LOT of Ultra Peptide 2.0.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm drinking a LOT of Ultra Peptide 2.0.
Just googled it; surprised I hadn't heard of it until you just mentioning it. Solid profile.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt did you planning some stacks like this

DCP
HEAT Stack
JAVA
Eviscerate

:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nope for sale like the "old" RPN AlphaBurn, Eviscerate, & FREE Java Lather Soap Stack
I've sent a bunch of Java Lathers...the new Eviscerates will have the Free Java for as long as they hold out.

I think we're going to a simple price discount (probably around $16) for the AlphaBurn.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im itching for some DCP! Im down for 2 DCP/Heat stack combos on top of the heat bottle im using now. Day 2 and i will say my appetite is reduced slightly.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
what the dosage for DCP...9 a Day of what i hear is the best...bottle will last 10 days

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its happening soon gentelmen.. NP just changed the picture of the DCP bottle

Hopefully this means it will be available within the next couple of days

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what the dosage for DCP...9 a Day of what i hear is the best...bottle will last 10 days
Absolute ideal is 2,2,2,1 (7 a day) which means a bottle of 180 would last around 26 days.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I've been sitting and refreshing, and when I saw that change I was psyched. I need to try this HEAT Stack & DCP combo that everyone has been talking about.

Though I don't really care much for appetite suppression.. :S

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping the DCP sale goes live when NutraPlanet opens at 10... :fingersx:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking snazzy :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this will be a killer stack. I am enjoying my first week on HEAT thus far. I have so many stack options going through my head right now :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
this will be a killer stack. I am enjoying my first week on HEAT thus far. I have so many stack options going through my head right now :)
Agree with this. I can't wait for the sale of these 2 plus Eviscerate Smolder. Now that's the stack I'm thinking of.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with this. I can't wait for the sale of these 2 plus Eviscerate Smolder. Now that's the stack I'm thinking of.

Same.. Ive got 2 eviscerate smoulder, gonna pick up 2 more DCP/H.E.A.T stacks and ride this baby to shredville!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same.. Ive got 2 eviscerate smoulder, gonna pick up 2 more DCP/H.E.A.T stacks and ride this baby to shredville!
Great stack - great minds think alike :)