3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked me up two of these combo packs to run with the two bottles of smoulder i have!

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I saw there were "4 left" of the stack, put it into my cart, cart says "currently out of stock"

What gives? Are they out of the stack?

When does regular DCP ship?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw there were "4 left" of the stack, put it into my cart, cart says "currently out of stock"

What gives? Are they out of the stack?

When does regular DCP ship?
Everything has shipped to Nutra. It is their call how many DCP they allocate to the stack and how many they choose to sell as singles.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I dosed the old DCP @ 9-10 caps each day, for best results for me. Would that be too much, supplementing with the new DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed the old DCP @ 9-10 caps each day, for best results for me. Would that be too much, supplementing with the new DCP?
Which "new DCP" are you talking about?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Which "new DCP" are you talking about?
If there isn't a new formula, then I apologize, I was mistaken. I thought I read awhile back that it was being reformulated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If there isn't a new formula, then I apologize, I was mistaken. I thought I read awhile back that it was being reformulated.
It is, but the current release is the original.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update from Nutra shows a VERY small amount that was not added to stock initially. That is expected to be gone by the end of the week.

They have placed a rush PO for more stock, but we're talking a minimum of 6 weeks.

Anyone on a schedule for cutting might want to keep their eyes peeled for the stock update.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
MuhuhHahahahah yes!!! Boss was lately on the paycheck deposit this morning and I thought I missed out for good.... Check back here , more stock, just got 5. Soooo happy to have it back in the mix! Thanks dsade for these amazing products

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MuhuhHahahahah yes!!! Boss was lately on the paycheck deposit this morning and I thought I missed out for good.... Check back here , more stock, just got 5. Soooo happy to have it back in the mix! Thanks dsade for these amazing products
The thanks goes to you for allowing me to do what I love the most!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
My pantry is looking like Genomyx stock room from these sales. Lol. Rocking every product you got. 2 questions. 1) how long max to use dcp before break and how long of break is minimum? Second , I got ALOT of protocol. At the sale price, I have no problem using more than 4 scoops daily. What is the most scoops per day one could use to get the absolute best results regardless of amount of product used ?
Thanks

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
how close to bed time can you use heat, in the past i used alpha burn at 8pm with no problems?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My pantry is looking like Genomyx stock room from these sales. Lol. Rocking every product you got. 2 questions. 1) how long max to use dcp before break and how long of break is minimum? Second , I got ALOT of protocol. At the sale price, I have no problem using more than 4 scoops daily. What is the most scoops per day one could use to get the absolute best results regardless of amount of product used ?
Thanks
I would take 3 servings a day for maximum benefit. This will help you reach the recommended daily consumption for Leucine, LCLT and Beta Alanine.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Ive used H.E.A.T prior to naps and bedtime and have had no problems falling asleep.
thanks

oh and while i remember the first day i took 1 HEAT,1 OEP and 2 dcp as im about to finish my oep and dcp and i had some slight shakes like on clen does this sound normal??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks

oh and while i remember the first day i took 1 HEAT,1 OEP and 2 dcp as im about to finish my oep and dcp and i had some slight shakes like on clen does this sound normal??

Sometimes the stims in OEP can affect everyone differently depending on what one has eaten or taken previously. Had you not eaten or eaten a smaller meal? Not knowing any of the variables makes it a bit harder to pin point, but with OEP being in the mix, i can probly bet it was that.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Thing is I've been running oep for a month and it just happens that it was the first day that I used heat

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...how long max to use dcp before break and how long of break is minimum?...
What do you mean by "break"? If you mean the period between doses anywhere from between 4-8 hours is fine.

Dosing/Timing for DCP

Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 2 caps 30 min pre-Meal 3
Dose 3 - 2 caps 30 min pre-Meal 5
Dose 4 - 1 cap pre-bed (optional)

how close to bed time can you use heat, in the past i used alpha burn at 8pm with no problems?
As close as you want - I personally have my third cap of H.E.A.T. pre-bed and have no issues with it.

~Rosie~

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good to know no problems dosing H.E.A.T close to bed time.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Dsade,
This may have already been answered, but I was curious why DCP was being reformulated and when the reformulated version would be released?

Thanks

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by "break"? If you mean the period between doses anywhere from between 4-8 hours is fine.

Dosing/Timing for DCP

Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 2 caps 30 min pre-Meal 3
Dose 3 - 2 caps 30 min pre-Meal 5
Dose 4 - 1 cap pre-bed (optional)

~Rosie~
Sorry for the confusion. I understand dosing, what I meant was how many weeks is it cool to use dcp before taking the average 2-4 week break from the product

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the confusion. I understand dosing, what I meant was how many weeks is it cool to use dcp before taking the average 2-4 week break from the product
Id say after 8 weeks take a 4 week break but im sure you could go a full 12 weeks and then maybe a 4-6 week break after that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8-12 weeks. In all honesty, DCP is a product that you can run as a STAPLE.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade,
This may have already been answered, but I was curious why DCP was being reformulated and when the reformulated version would be released?

Thanks
We have to find a replacement for TTA, due to legal confusion.

We are waiting results of an attempted extraction of a component from Bitter Melon seeds, which won't come into harvest season for a little while longer.

We will have more information then.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have to find a replacement for TTA, due to legal confusion.

We are waiting results of an attempted extraction of a component from Bitter Melon seeds, which won't come into harvest season for a little while longer.

We will have more information then.

Legal Confusion with TTA? :aargh:

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this??

To give credit, this is a quote from Mind and Muscle.. And it was referring to another TTA supp but probably the reason that they are trying to pull it..

Did you know that TTA (Tetradecylthioacetic) does not fit the legal description of a dietary supplement as it is not naturally occurring which makes Red Acid a misbranded, adulterated and illegal product.

RamboMass

Awards
any problem taking dcp and heat stack at the same time? Possibly too much raspberry ketone?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No thats actually one of the stacks currently offerd on Nutraplanet. Im also using myself and havent noticed anything out of the norm other than great results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any problem taking dcp and heat stack at the same time? Possibly too much raspberry ketone?
Definitely fine to stack both products together - it's a very popular stack, actually! I am actually waiting on my DCP to arrive to use with my H.E.A.T. Stack :)

~Rosie~

kadox

Awards
Question: is DCP/HEAT stack allowed in natural bodybuilding orgs, if not which ingredient is banned ? is TTA allowed ?

Also how good is it to stack with lean xtreme

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Got my H.E.A.T. and DCP stack in, along with some Eviscerate Smolder. I must say, those DCP caps look bada$$!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my H.E.A.T. and DCP stack in, along with some Eviscerate Smolder. I must say, those DCP caps look bada$$!!
I agree. This is a fantastic batch.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I've never run DCP before, pretty stoked to run it along with the other 2 I mentioned above. Just dropped a buncha weight, so gonna maintain that for roughly a month then hit this stack up for 2 months. Reeeaaal hard not to jump on it now.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Planning on running this stack starting next Monday.. Though I was considering adding something like Lean Xtreme to help minimize catabolism.

Are there any ingredients in this stack that help with muscle sparing?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Planning on running this stack starting next Monday.. Though I was considering adding something like Lean Xtreme to help minimize catabolism.

Are there any ingredients in this stack that help with muscle sparing?
The products are designed not to be catabolic, but the green coffee bean extract should help reduce cortisol.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The products are designed not to be catabolic, but the green coffee bean extract should help reduce cortisol.
Thanks for the response dsade, my cut could use a kick in the pants. Looking forward to running them together!

kadox

Awards
I got my dcp/heat stack combo today in the mail, I'm currently taking lean xtreme and shred matrix and will add the combo to get shredded.

Do they have to be taken on an empty stomach ? and what is the best way to stack it ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my dcp/heat stack combo today in the mail, I'm currently taking lean xtreme and shred matrix and will add the combo to get shredded.

Do they have to be taken on an empty stomach ? and what is the best way to stack it ?
If you follow my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167465-genomyx-h-e.html, you can see how I'm using the products (note, dosing is for me, though, and is just another option you can consider).

As far as usage, yes, empty stomach is best for the most effective results of all products. Re dosing/timing, all instructions are on the product labels (and the respective company websites).

Dosing/Timing

DCP
Dose 2 caps ~30 min pre-meals 2-3 times daily

H.E.A.T. Stack
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed

Lean Xtreme
Training Days
Dose (optional) - 1 cap ~40 min pre-training
Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training
Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
Non-Training Days
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~4 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap post-dinner
Dose (optional) - 1 cap pre-bed

Shred Matrix
Dose - 3 caps ~30 min pre-meals twice daily (meals best to use are breakfast and lunch)

~Rosie~

SiLkPaDrE

Awards
Sorry if this has been answered but how long after a meal would it be okay to take HEAT Stack?

I'm also wondering if it would be okay to take it with a couple scoops of something like Superpump Max which has trace carbs (which would end up being around 6 or so) or if that would affect how well HEAT Stack works?

I was considering just taking it mid-workout if the SPMAX would screw with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if this has been answered but how long after a meal would it be okay to take HEAT Stack?

I'm also wondering if it would be okay to take it with a couple scoops of something like Superpump Max which has trace carbs (which would end up being around 6 or so) or if that would affect how well HEAT Stack works?

I was considering just taking it mid-workout if the SPMAX would screw with it.
Ideally, you want to use H.E.A.T. Stack on an empty stomach - depending on what your meal was and whether it was actual meal or a shake, this can be anywhere from 90-120 minutes, with the general acceptable period being ~2 hours post-meal.

Yes, that would be fine re SuperPump250 - it doesn't need to to be dosed at the same time as the H.E.A.T. Stack, though.

The H.E.A.T. Stack intra-workout or the SuperPump250? You're better off using the H.E.A.T. Stack 1 cap first thing, 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed; and the SuperPump250 ~60 min pre-training.

~Rosie~

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
If you follow my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167465-genomyx-h-e.html, you can see how I'm using the products (note, dosing is for me, though, and is just another option you can consider).

As far as usage, yes, empty stomach is best for the most effective results of all products. Re dosing/timing, all instructions are on the product labels (and the respective company websites).

Dosing/Timing

DCP
Dose 2 caps ~30 min pre-meals 2-3 times daily

H.E.A.T. Stack
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed

Lean Xtreme
Training Days
Dose (optional) - 1 cap ~40 min pre-training
Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training
Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
Non-Training Days
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~4 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap post-dinner
Dose (optional) - 1 cap pre-bed

Shred Matrix
Dose - 3 caps ~30 min pre-meals twice daily (meals best to use are breakfast and lunch)

~Rosie~
Could you run this stack for 8 weeks?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ViperKing666

Awards
will this stack ever be back at the same price as listed? i'm starting my spring cut soon and im wondering if i should wait for this to come back in stock or get something else.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will this stack ever be back at the same price as listed? i'm starting my spring cut soon and im wondering if i should wait for this to come back in stock or get something else.
ETA of around 6 weeks. Should be close to the same price.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I just finished the DCP / Heat Stack / Xenadrine - it worked okay for me ... nothing amazing but I didn't gain any fat while on it. I'll definitely come back to it ... right now now I'm running Lean Xtreme and Erase for a month and then I'll return to DCP/HEAT with maybe something else thrown in.

Looking for a good stim to run with DCP / HEAT next time instead of Xenadrine. Any suggestions? I already ran Leviathan and didn't notice a damn thing with that stuff.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished the DCP / Heat Stack / Xenadrine - it worked okay for me ... nothing amazing but I didn't gain any fat while on it. I'll definitely come back to it ... right now now I'm running Lean Xtreme and Erase for a month and then I'll return to DCP/HEAT with maybe something else thrown in.

Looking for a good stim to run with DCP / HEAT next time instead of Xenadrine. Any suggestions? I already ran Leviathan and didn't notice a damn thing with that stuff.
Try Yellow Thunder by APS

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have you tried EC?